CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas Parties

Decimus

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Have you gotten the blood stains out of your trousers yet, or will you just go to the pound store and steal a new pair?  I hope the store security bloke catches you and kills you with a choke hold. Have a nice day!

After a few days of rainwater and pissing myself they'll fade into the background spunk staining .

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

My children have matured past the point of being amused by stale, repetetive, boring prose, so they would instantly reject the oppurtunity to read the majority of the fucking shit you continually choose to espouse. Change the fucking record for fuck sake, I don't like to see a grown man embarrasing himself trying to verbally spar with his intellectual superiors.

Then you should probably think about closing your always flapping fucking gob, Decs.  You and stickers are the only two taking the folly of this site so seriously that you feel entitled to claim superiority over all and sundry.  Every other cunt is here for fun and a piss take, but not you two fucking slithering cock trails.  Fuck off, get yourself sorted, and find a sense of fucking humour.  If you were the intellectual colossus you claim, you'd know that you know nothing.  Try to give that a few filtration runs through that mass of oatmeal between your defective ears, cunt! 

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Then you should probably think about closing your always flapping fucking gob, Decs.  You and stickers are the only two taking the folly of this site so seriously that you feel entitled to claim superiority over all and sundry.  Every other cunt is here for fun and a piss take, but not you two fucking slithering cock trails.  Fuck off, get yourself sbens, and find a sense of fucking hu mour.  If you were the intellectual colossus you claim, you'd know that you know nothing.  Try to give that a few filtration runs through that mass of oatmeal between your defective ears, cunt! 

Says the sensitive sod who had a little rant over a well known internet meme meant as a joke. I don't have to declare any sort of superiority over you, it's plain for all to see. You just don't cut it I'm afraid, everyone else on here has some sort of character, whether it's put on or not. You on the other hand are a non entity, I don't know why you bother, it's certainly not for everyone elses benefit , unless you're planning on boring us all to death.

Guest Bill Stickers

The only one who seems to be taking this seriously is you sleeve old chap.

I think it's great you take this site so seriously. It's good to have pride in something.

And let's face it, your wife is probably such a munt Niel wouldn't fuck it after 10 Stellas, your children probably make Jazz's offspring look like members of Mensa, and your house looks like an encampment in Calais after a particularly nasty storm.

If you don't take the Corner seriously, what in your life are you paying due care and attention to?

I take this site extremely seriously. I think about what to post, carefully choosing my words. I then draw up a rough handwritten draft, considering all sides of the discussion. Then, after many many hours of laboriously scripting a well thought out,carefully considered post, I boot up my PC and call you all cunts...

On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎32‎:‎33, nobgobbler said:
11 hours ago, Decimus said:
1 minute ago, deebom said:

I take this site extremely seriously. I think about what to post, carefully choosing my words. I then draw up a rough handwritten draft, considering all sides of the discussion. Then, after many many hours of laboriously scripting a well thought out,carefully considered post, I boot up my PC and call you all cunts...

A tried and trusted method, best to keep it simple.

On 14 December 2015 23:54:22, Wizardsleeve said:

Then you should probably think about closing your always flapping fucking gob, Decs.  You and stickers are the only two taking the folly of this site so seriously that you feel entitled to claim superiority over all and sundry.  Every other cunt is here for fun and a piss take, but not you two fucking slithering cock trails.  Fuck off, get yourself sorted, and find a sense of fucking humour.  If you were the intellectual colossus you claim, you'd know that you know nothing.  Try to give that a few filtration runs through that mass of oatmeal between your defective ears, cunt! 

You might have reached an all-time low with this one, minkey. You pitiful, bewildered, cry-baby fucking cretin extraordinaire.

Good morning.

On 15 December 2015 at 08:20:29, Decimus said:

Says the sensitive sod who had a little rant over a well known internet meme meant as a joke. I don't have to declare any sort of superiority over you, it's plain for all to see. You just don't cut it I'm afraid, everyone else on here has some sort of character, whether it's put on or not. You on the other hand are a non entity, I don't know why you bother, it's certainly not for everyone elses benefit , unless you're planning on boring us all to death.

Drat.... You've seen through my little scheme!

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, Frank. said:

You might have reached an all-time low with this one, minkey. You pitiful, bewildered, cry-baby fucking cretin extraordinaire.

Good morning.

The irony..."an all time low" posted by the lowest of all time, and liked by the thickest of all time. You two bum boys should decide who will be pitching and who will be catching. 

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

The irony..."an all time low" posted by the lowest of all time, and liked by the thickest of all time. You two bum boys should decide who will be pitching and who will be catching. 

I thought he was banned....again. I have to say that after seeing another post from him, my overriding emotion is not shock.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, MikeD said:

I thought he was banned....again. I have to say that after seeing another post from him, my overriding emotion is not shock.

I thought nausea was a physical issue, not emotional. 

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I thought nausea was a physical issue, not emotional. 

When it comes to him and his "bans" I don't know what the fuck to do, physically or emotionally.

I think he must have been going to make the pictures with admin, mods and the donkey public and they've caved in again.

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I wish admin would agree to meet with Frank and bell end Bill in an old abandoned guano mine and cave the fucker in on them. 

I think admin and Frank meet regularly........

Guest JackoTC
On Thursday, December 10, 2015 9:41:12, Frank. said:

Jackie.. my down-and-out alter ego. How did you guess?

On Thursday, December 10, 2015 9:36:06, Agentpeanut said:

Fuck off JackoTC.

On Thursday, December 10, 2015 9:57:17, Agentpeanut said:

The repetitive use of the word 'Lol' between punkapes, jackos, and on occasion, your account. No self respecting man would be caught dead using the word 'Lol', let alone three of the cunts, unless they were putting on a act. And since it's been revealed that two of those three cunts were the same person, it isn't too much of a stretch to assume that the third cunt could be the same person behind the other two accounts as well. Sherlock Holmes can kiss my balls. Lol.

Scandalous. Lol Lol

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I wish admin would agree to meet with Frank and bell end Bill in an old abandoned guano mine and cave the fucker in on them. 

You have still not managed to go 24 hours this week without mentioning me unprompted. You're really making yourself look like a menopausal, googly eyed flid. Sort it out, you're an embarrassment.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You have still not managed to go 24 hours this week without mentioning me unprompted. You're really making yourself look like a menopausal, googly eyed flid. Sort it out, you're an embarrassment.

Oh...Bill, you're still alive.  I had almost forgotten about you.  I think if you actually notice the timeline of my posts...that is the distance between them, you'll find I went longer than 24 hours.  So, please do, pour yourself a tall glass of hydrochloric acid, and think about it in your abundant alone time in that toxic waste dump of a bedsit you call home. 

COCKSUCKER!