CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Peake's music taste.

Guest MikeD

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Admin, for some reason your dog shit site keeps requoting Bill. Sort it out you hat wearing faggot. Mike, in answer to your post, I just find the automatic mockery of successful bands in bad taste. What proof of how good an artists music is, is more emphatic than record sales? I've got an eclectic taste in music, and enjoy a lot of obscure music. But lazy stereotyping of people who like popular music fucking infuriates me.

Admin, this cunt needs a spell in the sin bin. Is there any truth in this? Are you a hat wearing faggot? If you let this ride, and don't mete out punishment, you must be a scaredy cat, spineless little hat wearing faggot. Justice, you cunts!

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Admin, this cunt needs a spell in the sin bin. Is there any truth in this? Are you a hat wearing faggot? If you let this ride, and don't mete out punishment, you must be a scaredy cat, spineless little hat wearing faggot. Justice, you cunts!

He has actually dished out some bans due to hat related abuse before, he's strangely sensitive about it.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

I quite like Coldplay and U2. Obviously it depends upon the song, but they've both put out some good tunes in their time. I did a nom about music snobbery not so long back. Looking at the cunts corner music exchange thread, the majority of you have an absolutely abysmal fucking taste in music. Obscure, alternative fucking shite that no one has ever heard of. Have a word with yourselves, you might disdain so called "commercial" music, but its commercial because it's good and can sell. Fucking hipster cunts.

Pop me in a recliner, a bottle or two of merlot, with Dr Feelgood back catalogue and I'm happy as a gypsy with stolen lead

54 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its a programme where a women is found murdered and is filled with weird people, one woman talked to a log.

Oh wait! Sorry I thought it said Twin Peaks

I'll fetch my pellise

Fucking great show. Filming a new series now too.

This now-thermospheric cunt's name has been quite the mondegreen for me since hearing about the comeback, the wanker.

Guest Ahriman
19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its a programme where a women is found murdered and is filled with weird people, one woman talked to a log.

Oh wait! Sorry I thought it said Twin Peaks

I'll fetch my pellise

I still masturbate to this intro.

Guest luke swarm
59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Prat in a hat eh?

you can do better than that......you will never get your first CC ASBO pussyfooting about like that. may I suggest......oh sorry someone's at the door, got to go   

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you can do better than that......you will never get your first CC ASBO pussyfooting about like that. may I suggest......oh sorry someone's at the door, got to go   

Lucky he doesn't wear socks.

24 minutes ago, Charlie Hunt said:

Let me guess, you also think the dogs playing poker is a fine piece of artwork? You fucking pleb.

I would have thought that you were a fan as well, what with your cunt of a mother posing as second drooling hound on the right. 

My taste in art, like music, is pretty eclectic. For example, I'd pay good money for a self-portrait of you hanging your fucking self from the Severn bridge.

Guest Bill Stickers
47 minutes ago, Charlie Hunt said:

Peake is such a boring cunt, I'm not at all surprised by his piss poor taste in music.

In the Apollo days all the astronauts drove Corvettes, test flew ridiculous concept planes, and fucked bus loads of tarts, probably. Nowadays they're tedious cunts like Peake, who lists quantum physics as a hobby.

Apparently, one of his objectives is to get kids excited about space. But I doubt this dull cunt can get his own dog excited, even elbow-deep. Strap yourselves in for videos on how he keeps his ginger bonce trim in zero G, with Beautiful Day on in the background.

If they want to get kids interested in space, they should send up fucking One Direction. Perhaps the plot of Gravity could be engineered? That right there is reality TV. I would give my left knacker (the smaller one) to watch those cunts frantically trying to make sense of the controls of an airlock, with flames spreading down the corridor towards them.

A decent first post. My advice would be quit while you're ahead and fuck off immediately.

On 21/12/2015, 15:39:42, camberwell gypsy said:

Pop me in a recliner, a bottle or two of merlot, with Dr Feelgood back catalogue and I'm happy as a gypsy with stolen lead

I just bought tickets for Dr feelgood as a Christmas present for my sister,  gypps. Together with eddie and the hotrods, double bill.