CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Went to this monument to wank yesterday and I really did try to keep an open mind

However, 'Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here yesterday'.

There's the installations, which are by rote, laughable (Exhibit A: monochrome paintings. Have a guess what that involves? A single colour on a canvas you say? Correct! Go to matron for an extra bit of tuck!), simplistic, worthless and ultimately, annoying. But this pales into insignificance when one reads the blurb accompanying them!

Open the thesaurus at 'pretentious' and keep reading!

"Achromes were intended to banish narrative content from his work and explore the concept of ‘nothingness’"

"This tension may be embodied in a coiled energy, or emerge from a careful process of accumulation"

" the concern was with an existential ‘being in the world’, a heightened awareness of the separateness of experience. This sense of isolation implied a questioning of the wider community. In the highly polarised atmosphere of the Cold War, it was a potentially subversive threat to social cohesion"

I understand what these words mean - just not the way they bump up against each other used in the way they are above. Yet millions of pounds are spent indulging the purveyors of this tripe and one is made to feel so pathetically 'outside' the inner circle of chin-stroking wankers that get off on this collective  delusional deception that all of this has any value and meaning.

The cunts would probably enjoy the fact the only emotion I felt after two hours of this shit was intense burning anger.

As a postscript, my family and I walked over the Millennium Bridge to St Pauls Cathedral. There was a service on and, as you may have gathered, I know dick about religion. However, sitting there, listing to the choir and the organ, gazing up into the beautiful dome and the representations that real artists had created to their notion of a greater glory, I would go with this 'art' in a heartbeat over the offal on display a mile away on the South Bank.

• Like 4

Agreed. The total and utter fucking shit produced by Mark Rothko et al is a disgrace to the memory of serious artists, both ancient and modern, who have produced beautiful, detailed and truly awe inspiring work.

Nowadays, the "hip" mantra taught at art colleges around the country is that the definition of art is "whatever the artist says it is". If I ever tire of my genitals and my liberty, I am going to kidnap Tracey Emin and drag her to the Tate modern. Then I'll cut my cock off, spray her stupid cunt face with my viscera and blood, and smear the faeces that escape my bowels in my death throes over the fucking walls. No doubt they will freeze the scene for posterity, and some Mark Kermode worshipping, "out there" cunt of a mung bean eating critic, will declare me to be an artistic genius. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Went to this monument to wank yesterday and I really did try to keep an open mind

However, 'Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here yesterday'.

There's the installations, which are by rote, laughable (Exhibit A: monochrome paintings. Have a guess what that involves? A single colour on a canvas you say? Correct! Go to matron for an extra bit of tuck!), simplistic, worthless and ultimately, annoying. But this pales into insignificance when one reads the blurb accompanying them!

Open the thesaurus at 'pretentious' and keep reading!

"Achromes were intended to banish narrative content from his work and explore the concept of ‘nothingness’"

"This tension may be embodied in a coiled energy, or emerge from a careful process of accumulation"

" the concern was with an existential ‘being in the world’, a heightened awareness of the separateness of experience. This sense of isolation implied a questioning of the wider community. In the highly polarised atmosphere of the Cold War, it was a potentially subversive threat to social cohesion"

I understand what these words mean - just not the way they bump up against each other used in the way they are above. Yet millions of pounds are spent indulging the purveyors of this tripe and one is made to feel so pathetically 'outside' the inner circle of chin-stroking wankers that get off on this collective  delusional deception that all of this has any value and meaning.

The cunts would probably enjoy the fact the only emotion I felt after two hours of this shit was intense burning anger.

As a postscript, my family and I walked over the Millennium Bridge to St Pauls Cathedral. There was a service on and, as you may have gathered, I know dick about religion. However, sitting there, listing to the choir and the organ, gazing up into the beautiful dome and the representations that real artists had created to their notion of a greater glory, I would go with this 'art' in a heartbeat over the offal on display a mile away on the South Bank.

St Pauls.

Real art at an appropriate venue.

The modern art world is staffed,bought into and supplied by a self-important woofter cabal. Try selling a modern art painting 2 weeks after you've bought it.You'll be lucky to get 20% of what you've paid for it.

I hope you were suitably impressed enough by your late foray into the church  to consider a vocation as a priest.

Next time the prof is in the padded cell drawing on the walls with faeces I will take that part of the wall and frame it.

Title of work : dying planet.    

The work is said to consisently show 'the lurking familiarity of the leftovers of modern life. The beautifully patterned unconventional work presenting a distillation of colour’s presence in our everyday environment, slowly poisoning mother earth.

in short a pile of fucking shit.

6 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

I like the Tate modern. 

Where else can you get in for free, see some Picassos and other shit exhibits, and cunt them off?

Or see the offerings of depraved "artists" who have crapped on a urine soaked canvas and enter it for the Turner prize.

Or a Gilbert and George penis painting.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. The total and utter fucking shit produced by Mark Rothko et al is a disgrace to the memory of serious artists, both ancient and modern, who have produced beautiful, detailed and truly awe inspiring work.

Nowadays, the "hip" mantra taught at art colleges around the country is that the definition of art is "whatever the artist says it is". If I ever tire of my genitals and my liberty, I am going to kidnap Tracey Emin and drag her to the Tate modern. Then I'll cut my cock off, spray her stupid cunt face with my viscera and blood, and smear the faeces that escape my bowels in my death throes over the fucking walls. No doubt they will freeze the scene for posterity, and some Mark Kermode worshipping, "out there" cunt of a mung bean eating critic, will declare me to be an artistic genius. 

Great idea. Now go and kill yourself. , oh wait, i see you've already suggested that. Umm......., go and suck Bills cock instead.

1 minute ago, Charlie Hunt said:

You should try to find somewhere more private to pleasure yourself.

I didn't read the rest.

I hear Nelson's Column at the height of the tourist season is good for a danger wank.

Guest uncleBolly

Art is in the eye of the beholder ! personally i would rather see these establishments smoldering  after a massive fire that engulfs all the shite hanging on the walls

and all them bearded limp wristed cravat wearing Homosexuals can all gather together and  cry into their wine glasses

17 minutes ago, uncleBolly said:

Art is in the eye of the beholder ! personally i would rather see these establishments smoldering  after a massive fire that engulfs all the shite hanging on the walls

and all them bearded limp wristed cravat wearing Homosexuals can all gather together and  cry into their wine glasses

Did someone order a fucking cunt?

• Like 2

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, uncleBolly said:

You fucking amateur. Before posting shit like this you should read the site rules and ensure your posts are all inclusive and not persecute individuals because of their race, colour, gender or sexual preference. I for one know for a fact that bearded lesbians like this modern art shit too.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Great idea. Now go and kill yourself. , oh wait, i see you've already suggested that. Umm......., go and suck Bills cock instead.

This comment ranks somewhere within the top 10 worst posts of all time, bearing in mind all of ProfB's output. You're not fit for purpose, truly dire.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, uncleBolly said:

Not a bad first comment (ff you have severe brain damage and spend most of your time drooling into your mash and chips and shitting in your draws).

Guest DingTheRioja
20 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Having read the nom title and then that, I knew I didn't need to read any further....

Actually... having read the nom title I didn't need to read any further... Motion to Cunt, Agreed Unanimously, Past.

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

You do that to Emin and I will declare you a fucking artistic genius....

....if you do it at the Tate then I'll even chuck in an MBE, an OBE and other assorted gongs...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

This comment ranks somewhere within the top 10 worst posts of all time, bearing in mind all of ProfB's output. You're not fit for purpose, truly dire.

Oh no. You have really hurt my feelings with your comments and opinion. You soppy twat(s)

Luckily, all that fucking garbage doesn't seem to travel well. We have to put up with cast offs of the metropolitan elite. The fucking smug, self important Wankers. Hope the cunts all die

Guest DingTheRioja
41 minutes ago, deebom said:

Tracy Emins cousin lives across the road from me. He unblocks drains for a living and says she's a twat.

He must know a big steaming pile of shit when he sees one then.....!!