CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Winning the lottery.....then not. What a cunt.

Guest MikeD

A couple who thought they'd won the jackpot phoned up Camelot to claim it, who then told them that their purchase, done through a phone app, hadn't been registered.

On a list of total cunts this must be near the top.

Should have went to the shop to get it, lazy bastards.

Guest nobgobbler
46 minutes ago, Manky said:

I had the winning numbers written down in my head but forgot to go to the shop.

How much will the Daily Mirror pay for my story?

Don't do it Manky. I've written a few stories in my time (apart from the ones I told to my ex), by the time the editor's spunked all over it, it won't bear any resemblance to the original. They'll make you look a right cunt. If you want to write for money, try blackmail, it's quite lucrative. Now, about these photos of you in bra and panties . . .

Guest Wizardsleeve
49 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Don't do it Manky. I've written a few stories in my time (apart from the ones I told to my ex), by the time the editor's spunked all over it, it won't bear any resemblance to the original. They'll make you look a right cunt. If you want to write for money, try blackmail, it's quite lucrative. Now, about these photos of you in bra and panties . . .

Don't bother, the cunt sent them as Christmas cards. There's a certain pride in that smirk of his.  

Chavvy cunts,they should be made to pay back any money that they've made from selling their story as it a a load of fucking bollocks,even if they'd won he'd still be a ginger prick and she'd still be a bleached whale.Less of a fuck I could not give.Good morning cunts

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, Manky said:

The numbers now go up to 59. You've impressed me if you really can count that high

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Chavvy cunts,they should be made to pay back any money that they've made from selling their story as it a a load of fucking bollocks,even if they'd won he'd still be a ginger prick and she'd still be a bleached whale.Less of a fuck I could not give.Good morning cunts

I actually quite pleased these two cunts took it up the arse on this one.  It serves as a reminder to us all the system is working.  What the fuck could a pair of utter tossers like them do with that money?  

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The numbers now go up to 59. You've impressed me if you really can count that high

Took my socks and shoes off and cut a few feet off the bodies in my cellar. Nearly anything is possible if you utilise al available resources

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You gotta be in it, to win it. How much fucking simpler does it need to be for these Northern fucktards to grasp. Best stick to bingo, whippets and light rain showers. Fucking chav cunts would most likely spend it on sovereign rings and trips to that exotic mecca that is Benidorm.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You gotta be in it, to win it. How much fucking simpler does it need to be for these Northern fucktards to grasp. Best stick to bingo, whippets and light rain showers. Fucking chav cunts would most likely spend it on sovereign rings and trips to that exotic mecca that is Benidorm.

"light rain showers"..?

Fucking poof... you lot panic if the sky looks like it might, just possibly, the slightest hint, that it has 3 snowflakes in it....

..and it's "Charver" to be correct...

Guest nobgobbler

I bet as soon as they thought they'd won the jackpot they immediately went on a spending spree with money they haven't got. Now they've got massive credit card bills no doubt. Daft cunts.

2 hours ago, deebom said:

Only cunts buy lottery tickets. If you want to be rich, go out and fucking earn it you lazy fuckwimples.

Absolutely.

Must remember to get my ticket for Saturday.

• 9 months later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

fucking cunting Camelot wankers got some publicity for tonights Euromillions draw by having shitty computer systems that crash. Well you're not going to get me to panic buy early. in fact the last time I brought one it cost me £1.50 so go and fuck yourself you bunch of cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 06/01/2016 at 10:11 PM, Manky said:

For just £10k (paid in advance) I will write you story for you :)

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

fucking cunting Camelot wankers got some publicity for tonights Euromillions draw by having shitty computer systems that crash. Well you're not going to get me to panic buy early. in fact the last time I brought one it cost me £1.50 so go and fuck yourself you bunch of cunts.

Are you quite alright drew? 

If you don't win, are the kids eating dog food again tonight? 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 07/01/2016 at 11:25 AM, deebom said:

Only cunts buy lottery tickets. If you want to be rich, go out and fucking earn it you lazy fuckwimples.

I did read about a dozy shop assistant who was asked to check whether a ticket had won £1,000,000 and told the customer that it was a losing ticket then tried to claim the money only to find that the ticket had been bought on a fast play card which had been paid for via a debit card at the same shop.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I did read about a dozy shop assistant who was asked to check whether a ticket had won £1,000,000 and told the customer that it was a losing ticket then tried to claim the money only to find that the ticket had been bought on a fast play card which had been paid for via a debit card at the same shop.

Fascinating.