CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Boy" fucking George

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The Homophobe! Sorry, Norton, I'm not that keen on your mate, Boy George, not particularly because he is a woofter, though this isn't really an accolade, but because he is a shite cunt whose music I hate and he is also an arsehole. So this is me on Cunts Corner getting shit for calling Boy George a cunt. Whatever next ?

Yes a screeming Bender , but he was original and had something to say, a brave bloke that was openly gay which was still unusual in the early 80's. Mark almond when asked if he was a Bender ( as if you needed to ask)  just said he was artistic in fear of losing his fans. Boy George is far better that the Simon Cowell shit factory of pop acts in the charts today. 

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Yes a screeming Bender , but he was original and had something to say, a brave bloke that was openly gay which was still unusual in the early 80's. Mark almond when asked if he was a Bender ( as if you needed to ask)  just said he was artistic in fear of losing his fans. Boy George is far better that the Simon Cowell shit factory of pop acts in the charts today. 

POOFS!!!!!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ok Eddie, it's Ok, we get it. No offence, I didn't realise.

22 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ok Eddie, it's Ok, we get it. No offence, I didn't realise.

Quincy are you that sexually unsure of yourself that you can't admit to respecting another bloke just because he is a poof?  How about bowie with mick jagger allegedly. Half the music industry are poofters or dabble, me I have a beautiful wife and am happy with my lot. If I was a poof I would equally not give a fuck, Lenox Lewis ain't married and you would not call him a fairy. You ain't fooling anyone bumder!

Ps you even have cocks in your screen name, I recon your a screamer.

What consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes is up to them. I don't want to hear about,I don't want see it,I don't want it paraded in the streets and I don't care. Apart from that,fill your arseholes.

I don't like Boy George as 1,he does all the above 2,he provokes people with his "outrageous style" and 3,I think he's a cunt and his music is shite.

22 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes is up to them. I don't want to hear about,I don't want see it,I don't want it paraded in the streets and I don't care. Apart from that,fill your arseholes.

I don't like Boy George as 1,he does all the above 2,he provokes people with his "outrageous style" and 3,I think he's a cunt and his music is shite.

Well said snatch , as ridiculous as this statement is boy George in my opinion is not as camp as some. Graham Norton and Alan Carr type poofters who revel in double entendre and over poofing it at every opportunity, whom have no other talent that being a screeming poof should not dominate the TV. Cunts.

I read his biography years ago and it was fucking excellent. He's a very down to earth east end council boy underneath all the woofery.

He's not a nonce as far as I know, he's not even a slag like George Micheal as he was in a tempestuous relationship with one of his band members for years.

His relationship was strained because the band member wouldn't admit publicly that he was an iron, let alone Georges fella.

It's well worth a read.

1 minute ago, deebom said:

I read his biography years ago and it was fucking excellent. He's a very down to earth east end council boy underneath all the woofery.

He's not a nonce as far as I know, he's not even a slag like George Micheal as he was in a tempestuous relationship with one of his band members for years.

His relationship was strained because the band member wouldn't admit publicly that he was an iron, let alone Georges fella.

It's well worth a read.

Quincy's version is encrusted in his stale jizz, so he can't turn past the first page

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, deebom said:

It's well worth a read.

He was born in Barnhurst and grew up in Eltham.

His parents came from Ireland so probably makes him a pikey as well.

He's about as east end as Judge or Barbara Windsor.

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not being a fucking poof, the only thing that pops into my mind when you say "chained to a radiator" is Christina Ricci in "Black Snake Moan".

Bawsy you leave yourself open to charges of 'left-footerism' if your Pavlovian response to 'Chained To a Radiator?' isn't 'The Reverend Terry Waite!'

5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bawsy you leave yourself open to charges of 'left-footerism' if your Pavlovian response to 'Chained To a Radiator?' isn't 'The Reverend Terry Waite!'

A good call, and one I would have agreed with - before I saw Black Snake Moan. Here is one of its more family-friendly moments...

ricci.jpg

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

He was born in Barnhurst and grew up in Eltham.

His parents came from Ireland so probably makes him a pikey as well.

He's about as east end as Judge or Barbara Windsor.

My mistake, twas a long time ago.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Quincy are you that sexually unsure of yourself that you can't admit to respecting another bloke just because he is a poof?  How about bowie with mick jagger allegedly. Half the music industry are poofters or dabble, me I have a beautiful wife and am happy with my lot. If I was a poof I would equally not give a fuck, Lenox Lewis ain't married and you would not call him a fairy. You ain't fooling anyone bumder!

Ps you even have cocks in your screen name, I recon your a screamer.

Eddie, I am completely sure I am totally shite in bed, and if I was a woofter, I'd be fucking shite at that too and probably couldn't even get any, despite you continually hitting on me. "Quincy this, Quincy that" and "look at me Quincy". I've already told you I do not like your pin up Boy George on account of him being a fucking cunt, ahead of but alongside him being a woofter, but you've taken this as a challenge and are sniffing around Quincy like a quivering mutt on heat. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, Eddie said:

Well I like him, at least he has character, better than today's main stream pop shit. And being a southerner and over six foot tall and built like a brick shit house I am sure he would welcome any criticism from any of you face to face.

Marilyn was a cunt. 

I would say that just because he is tall, doesn't necessarily mean he would be able to stop a right fucking kicking.  Limp wrists make for poor punching power.  and slapping, and scratching at eyes is a poor self defence strategy.