CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sex attacks in Europe

Guest Alfie Noakes

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

If they need to be taught it's wrong to touch women without consent as reported in the media then they have no place in a civilised country, 

Remember those halcyon days when you could smack your children and smoke in the pub? Thank fuck we're enlightened now.

• Like 1

I've heard these fucking apologists, saying there's no proof that these men were 'of middle eastern origin' Some fucking Kraut minister even said it was the womens fault for dressing improperly, that these 'middle eastern men' come from a different culture yada yada yada. The vast majority of middle eastern men treat women like shit because their stupid fucking book says this is how things should be. Just like our stupid fucking (The same.) book does. we've moved on slightly, so abusing wimminz publicly is now a no no.

It is my opinion that this is deliberate, for lots of reason, the policies of western Govts is so fucking ridiculous that it cant be 'error of judgement' 'bad decision making' It's a deliberate policy to get ordinary people at one another, instead of rising up and lynching the upper classes.

I never thought I would find myself agreeing with the old bastard, but it's looking like Mosley had a fucking point..

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

"ooo it's not his fault.. it's the way he was brought up... and by the way.. I needed that damn good seeing to..."

..maybe..??

or "no comment, to do so would be against his human rights".

6 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It has been reported that Swedish police "hushed up" a large number of sex attacks made by migrants to avoid reprisals. 

Cologne and other cities in Germany also have the same sort of problems. 

It seems women from the Middle East and Africa suffer this all the time, that explains why they feel they have to cover up. 

Filthy fucking cunts who can't respect what is being done for them by abusing our women.They should be fucking thrown back to the shithole they came from after a bit of "treatment" by the locals.

A lot of British women dress like hookers and we havn't had any problems here.

The Asian brigade just chase the really vulnerable ones in care homes......

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Oh yes, Asian?

Which fucking thread do you think you're buckfast shrivelled peabrain is spouting bollocks on?

5 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

We ought to start sexually assaulting their women or better still let Punkape and his hooray henrys bum rape the blokes ala private school style.

The reason why there is an officer class in the army is stop troops from firing once they've started. Then there's looting and getting "carried " away with prisoners and local female civilians/refugees.

The public schools provide the bulk of officers in the Army to handle brilliantly the scum of the British working class.

The Mayor of Cologne said that women should hold back any would be attackers "at arms length".

Seems it's ok now to walk around with your arm outstretched like they did 70 odd years ago.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H13160_Beim_Einmarsch_deutscher_Truppen_in_Eger.jpg

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You're on the wrong thread you pelican.

Its the wrong planet you are on, you pathetic deluded arsewipe...why don't you get in your imaginary range rover and drive into a very real wall at a very unrealistic speed.

Your imbecilic and simpleminded attempts to sell yourself as some sort of squire are becoming embarrassing and cringe worthy.     

16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Its the wrong planet you are on, you pathetic deluded arsewipe...why don't you get in your imaginary range rover and drive into a very real wall at a very unrealistic speed.

Your imbecilic and simpleminded attempts to sell yourself as some sort of squire are becoming embarrassing and cringe worthy.     

As are your lower class attempts to silence your superior.

Guest luke swarm
40 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Asian you Say Spunky.....that narrows it down then somewhat....was it the Nepalese, Thai, Vietnamese, Sri Lankans, Indians, Japs....was it the Bhutanese, Bangladeshis. Kyrgs......I think we know who you are alluding to but you are too chickenshit to say it. Want to clarify who you really mean.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

As are your lower class attempts to silence your superior.

I am afraid my superior has already gone to bed , tired of my sniggering at this laptop.............whilst yours is still walking the streets looking for business...what time is she back or do you have her on a quota. 

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I am afraid my superior has already gone to bed , tired of my sniggering at this laptop.............whilst yours is still walking the streets looking for business...what time is she back or do you have her on a quota. 

She?

Just now, luke swarm said:

Asian you Say Spunky.....that narrows it down then somewhat....was it the Nepalese, Thai, Vietnamese, Sri Lankans, Indians, Japs....was it the Bhutanese, Bangladeshis. Kyrgs......I think we know who you are alluding to but you are too chickenshit to say it. Want to clarify who you really mean.

You thick cunt.

Who drives the Taxis and runs the Take aways in Oldham, Rochdale and Rotherham ?

Asian Kurds!

Cretin.