CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The return of Friends

Guest MikeD

Oh good, just what we fucking need.

One of the most smug, pompous, up it's own arse, unfunny load of fucking wank ever to pollute the airwaves is back for a "special".

Any cunt who finds this fucking shite even remotely amusing can indeed consider themselves fucking "special", as in special fucking needs.

I wonder how many fucking millions it took to get the bastards back together as I'm sure the reunion isn't for fucking "artistic and creative reasons".

But.....if Jennifer Aniston happens to be looking at the Corner i'll grudgingly accept a personal message.

Anyway, apart from my deluded fantasies, cunts the lot of them.

Nothing like scraping the barrel. A load of pretentious wank that only students can relate to with all the group hugs that goes on. I watched it once,didn't laugh and put in drawer marked "More American Shite".

Hate this programme with passion. Saw it twice and didn't laugh once. All my work mates loved it. It was the talk of A&E. When I was asked if I watched it and said it was the biggest load of unfunny arse gravy ever to come here, everybody thought I was mad.

Apart from ' Curb your enthusiasm' and 'The Larry Sanders show', comedy from USA is absolute shite.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Hate this programme with passion. Saw it twice and didn't laugh once. All my work mates loved it. It was the talk of A&E. When I was asked if I watched it and said it was the biggest load of unfunny arse gravy ever to come here, everybody thought I was mad.

Apart from ' Curb your enthusiasm' and 'The Larry Sanders show', comedy from USA is absolute shite.

And what about when you spoke about Friends?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Oh good, just what we fucking need.

One of the most smug, pompous, up it's own arse, unfunny load of fucking wank ever to pollute the airwaves is back for a "special".

Any cunt who finds this fucking shite even remotely amusing can indeed consider themselves fucking "special", as in special fucking needs.

I wonder how many fucking millions it took to get the bastards back together as I'm sure the reunion isn't for fucking "artistic and creative reasons".

But.....if Jennifer Aniston happens to be looking at the Corner i'll grudgingly accept a personal message.

Anyway, apart from my deluded fantasies, cunts the lot of them.

Hateful, smug, sports jacketed, Christmas jumper wearing arseholes. I hope there's all out nuclear war just to vaporise these coffee drinking faggots and their ugly idiot girlfriends.

Not to mention the side splitting "smelly cat" shite. I'll be in that neighbourhood , or near enough, in 2 weeks time, and if I see that old hooer I'll wrap that guitar around her cunting head.

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, well I suppose it looks cool to knock a popular programme and sometimes Friends did have a certain smugness against other more visceral and gritty comedy. It was however a product of its time and was a well crafted and written character-led sitcom.

Fucking bollocks. It is shite.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, well I suppose it looks cool to knock a popular programme and sometimes Friends did have a certain smugness against other more visceral and gritty comedy. It was however a product of its time and was a well crafted and written character-led sitcom.

I guess it takes one to know one. Didn't you USED to be Admin?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Or something that you just don't like. Isn't Cunts Corner for cunting things?

I suppose I could write hundreds of words about things I like but I think it goes against the spirit of the site.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's right you know!

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Meow!

Wot, two posts and no mention of the words "lucky" and "heather"?;)

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've not been paying attention, have you?

.......from the master of the tortured explanation......

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One word, gypps.

Bilko.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I worry about you, Roops. It's a cut throat world without your super powers to hide behind. If you ever need a mentor I'm here to guide you.

Yeah, this place is hi-octane stuff, oh and thanks for the offer, a bit more gentlemanly than wanting to "smash ones's granny in" to be sure.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Fucking bollocks. It is shite.

Thank you. Yeah it's popular, but it is fucking Yankee shite. Click on the telly and it's on- click, off. Shite.

Im not sure what the fucks going on but I seem to have woken up in a whacky alternate universe where Boy George is not the worst type of arsehole, but a really sound, admirable cunt, and fucking Friends is not in fact steaming shite but edgy, cool stuff. Tomorrow I'll log on and Eddie will be scolding some cunt for having a pop at Julian Clary, his fucking god.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, this place is hi-octane stuff, oh and thanks for the offer, a bit more gentlemanly than wanting to "smash ones's granny in" to be sure.

Didn't he say he'd smash your granny out? I'm confused either way in all honesty, but I don't like to fuck about when it comes to euphemisms.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whatever way the granny was intended to be smashed, it was the thought that counts.

Exactly Decs, that's because you're among the last of the true gentlemen.

Consider me educated. "Smashing The Granny" is defined as thus...

Indication that a gentleman has given a vigorous and enthusiastic pounding to a consenting female. This practice often results in ruptions of internal organs and rendering the subject crippled for several days, almost like your Gran. To Smash the Granny you do not need to be fussy. The granny can be smashed out of all of the mainstream orifices including the less popular but equally effective belly button smashing, reserved for ladies of a larger volume.

"Tigger found walking, and day to day activities challenging and painful after Christopher Robin smashed the granny out of his ring piece (Extract from 'Winnie the Pooh - Can honey be used as lube? - 1954)"
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, nocti said:

Exactly Decs, that's because you're among th e last of the true gentlemen.

Consider me educated. "Smashing The Granny" is defined as thus...

Indication that a gentleman has given a vigorous and enthusiastic pounding to a consenting female. This practice often results in ruptions of internal organs and rendering the subject crippled for several days, almost like your Gran. To Smash the Granny you do not need to be fussy. The granny can be smashed out of all of the mainstream orifices including the less popular but equally effective belly button smashing, reserved for ladies of a larger volume.

"Tigger found walking, and day to day activities challenging and painful after Christopher Robin smashed the granny out of his ring piece (Extract from 'Winnie the Pooh - Can honey be used as lube? - 1954)"

Maybe Roops will reconsider my offer now you have so eloquently described what granny smashing involves. If she still declines, the only logical conclusion to make is that she's a lesbian.

• Like 1