CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

nocti

6 hours ago, Snatch said:

She's backed tracked Mike,whether voluntarily or been told to. (Probably the latter).

In a statement to CBS News, Rampling, who is nominated in the best actress category, said: “I regret that my comments could have been misinterpreted.”

“I simply meant to say that in an ideal world every performance will be given equal opportunities for consideration.

“Diversity in our industry is an important issue that needs to be addressed,” she said in a statement issued on Friday night. “I am highly encouraged by the changes announced today by the academy to diversify its membership.”

Another one possibly bending to pressure of the PC cunts.

Yes, I'm afraid her membership here was under threat if she continued in this distasteful direction.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The Academy (who do the Oscars) President Cheryl Boone Isaacs has said there will be a better representation of blacks and women by 2020.

index.jpg

So fuck-all to do with ability or talent, pure tokenism to appease the moaning-faced cunts.

3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

So fuck-all to do with ability or talent, pure tokenism to appease the moaning-faced cunts.

Of course and she probably doesn't really give a fuck. Being black and a woman at the top.

Pretty much like anyone at the top whatever their colour or gender,they don't really give a fuck about those below them.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Snatch said:

The Academy (who do the Oscars) President Cheryl Boone Isaacs has said there will be a better representation of blacks and women by 2020.

index.jpg

I wondered about that when I saw her on the news.... there was one of those lightbulb/questionmark moments of "hang on, she didn't nominate any blacks... how the fuck's that racist?"

..because we all know blacks can't be racist....

Guest luke swarm
20 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes, I'm afraid her membership here was under threat if she continued in this distasteful direction.

Well she is a fucking stupid cunt.......that would automatically give her membership here whether she wanted it or not.

1 minute ago, LifeHater said:

I prefer to see a white cock in my bongo vids

Does that make me a racist, a queer, or both?

In theory this depends whether there any black lesbians in the mix, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess "both".

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Whats the betting that cunt Joseph Fiennes gets an Oscar for his next role. Apparently cast as Wacko Jacko in a 9/11 film. Oh, the irony of it all.

Walt Disney is getting his chequebook out as we speak...

So now Sir Ian McKellen adds homophobia to the Oscars diversity debate saying that not enough gay actORS are being honoured. Well Sir Fucking Iron if you and your fucking chutney ferreting pals did more acting and less uphill gardening in the dressing room it might change. As for the lack of arse bandit actors you obviously don't look at the BBC. Cunt

These cunts are really getting on my fucking nerves now.

What will be next,not enough fat cunts getting nominated? Why not just ban anyone who is white,straight,thin and a good actor.

It's a load of pretentious bollocks anyway.

Luvvie cunts.

1 minute ago, nocti said:

Careful Spot, previous reviews of "Dr. Mike's" prostate checks say that he can be a bit too thorough. One person got incredibly worried upon realising both of Mike's hands were on his shoulders at the time.

My surgery is always open, just next to the back street abortionist. Follow the screams and you can't miss it.