CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bladder / Thirst Management at Gigs

Jiggerycock

There I am, sat in my seat, waiting for some righteous intensity from an artist I've not seen in four years. Can't wait.

Oh but hang on, people around me can't sit still for three fucking hours, or haven't got the presence of mind to empty their sub-atomic particle sized bladders before the gig - or if they have then their lager withdrawal trauma kicks in if they go without booze for more than 20 minutes.

So everyone on my row gets to do the knees-bent-awkward-shuffle cha-cha every five minutes whilst pinheads who've presumably paid good money for a ticket have to walk out and dick about before returning for more of the same.

Then there's the cunts who have to record the whole thing on their smartphones or who have to update their oh-so-critical social media (AKA their marketing of their idealised version of themselves platforms), tap-tapping away, faces glowing with the light shining from their I-Pads with enough brightness to power a solar farm for a year.

"Stick it to the man!" - but only if my urinary, digestive and social discourse functions allow.

8 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

...  so was it worth the wait or was daniel o'donnell even better than you expected jiggers ?  ;)

THWOCK! Below the belt that one Sir!

There's this insane old biddy who works on the tills in the local Budgen, who basically has her little area turned into some kind of a shrine to that guy, just before Christmas. Pictures, letters and badges of him all over the show.

I only know who he is now because I was dumb enough to ask her who he was and she went off into a hyperbolic, cantgetawordinedgeways lecture about him and the number of times she'd met him and how he was now appearing in some sub-ProfB level karaoke or jitterbug competition on the telly and what a Christ-like figure in light entertainment he was.

She then tried to give me a Christmas card 'thinking of you and your family this Christmas', I mean how can you deal with someone like that?

Gave her the old 'thousand yard stare' and murmured 'No! My family fears outsiders' and walked off.

Sorry to change the subject so abruptly into a nom, but I thought this little vignette might counter the monotony of our otherwise boring existence.

No? Oh well fuck off then.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

There I am, sat in my seat, waiting for some righteous intensity from an artist I've not seen in four years. Can't wait.

Oh but hang on, people around me can't sit still for three fucking hours, or haven't got the presence of mind to empty their sub-atomic particle sized bladders before the gig - or if they have then their lager withdrawal trauma kicks in if they go without booze for more than 20 minutes.

So everyone on my row gets to do the knees-bent-awkward-shuffle cha-cha every five minutes whilst pinheads who've presumably paid good money for a ticket have to walk out and dick about before returning for more of the same.

Then there's the cunts who have to record the whole thing on their smartphones or who have to update their oh-so-critical social media (AKA their marketing of their idealised version of themselves platforms), tap-tapping away, faces glowing with the light shining from their I-Pads with enough brightness to power a solar farm for a year.

"Stick it to the man!" - but only if my urinary, digestive and social discourse functions allow.

Death penalty. No trial, straight to fucking execution.

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 minutes ago, neil298 said:

With my fucking prostate I need the cunts to put speakers in the karsi I spend so much fucking time pissing

Thought you of all people should know that regular wanking can ease the symptoms.

1 hour ago, Alex Noakes said:

Thought you of all people should know that regular wanking can ease the symptoms.

Fuck me!,I don't do too fucking bad but if it means I've got to up the intensity I'd be spending as much time in the big anyway!,I can't fucking win

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, MikeD said:

I think that's the first time I've seen Prof say 'cunt'.

There's maybe hope yet.

Doubtful. Sheep is just throwing the toys from her pram that nobody is responding to her dross.  If we keep it going, maybe that jug of bleach in the laundry room will be mistaken for apple juice.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Doubtful. Sheep is just throwing the toys from her pram that nobody is responding to her dross.  If we keep it going, maybe that jug of bleach in the laundry room will be mistaken for apple juice.  

I saw that "said no one ever" shite and logged off.