CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bladder / Thirst Management at Gigs

Jiggerycock

11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Doubtful. Sheep is just throwing the toys from her pram that nobody is responding to her dross.  If we keep it going, maybe that jug of bleach in the laundry room will be mistaken for apple juice.  

Bleach is so 5 minutes ago.....

Did Prof throw her/his toys? Or was she/he just lashing out to a childish campaign in general and someone else having a min-strop in particular?

12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Looks like we'll just have to settle with stabbing Prof then.

Clearly the concept of simply ignoring posts has proven to be too intellectually challenging for some. After a consensus by the in-crowd to ignore, a few still had to remind Prof that they were ignoring his/her posts every time she/he posted :rolleyes:. One punter was so impressed with her/his own waspish wit that she/he repeated the same "joke" on two different threads.

Why don't all parties play a game? The haterz can ignore the Prof and in return the sheep can ignore the brickbats. Whoever is more successful in ignoring the other is the stronger person(s).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Clearly the concept of simply ignoring posts has proven to be too intellectually challenging for some. After a consensus by the in-crowd to ignore, a few still had to remind Prof that they were ignoring his/her posts every time she/he posted :rolleyes:. One punter was so impressed with her/his own waspish wit that she/he repeated the same "joke" on two different threads.

Why don't all parties play a game? The haterz can ignore the Prof and in return the sheep can ignore the brickbats. Whoever is more successful in ignoring the other is the stronger person(s).

There have been calls to delete the fuckwitted one to no avail. Ignoring it didn't work so it ill just have to take abuse. You yourself have said it's a troll and according to Spot it's "low maintenance".

It's an annoying cunt that simply won't go away. You seem to stick up for it for some reason.

There are things abound behind the scenes at CC GCHQ

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On 18/01/2016 at 7:17 PM, ProfB said:

& I get accused of Bad noms - never as bad as this.

They're not accusations, they are factual opinions, your noms are shit.

6 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Pissflaps my arse - get on with your crocheting - this is the corner, you can harp on about dinosaurs all you like - it's still the bloody corner.

Very soon, ProfB will be upgraded to ADMIN. I am waiting with baited breath for Spotto to email me pass code, it will be summit like 44&giJ00w- too complex for corner members to hack.

SO THERE YOU GO?:P

On that day you will have the corner all to yourself.

Just you and the tumble weed.

15 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Pissflaps my arse - get on with your crocheting - this is the corner, you can harp on about dinosaurs all you like - it's still the bloody corner.

Very soon, ProfB will be upgraded to ADMIN. I am waiting with baited breath for Spotto to email me pass code, it will be summit like 44&giJ00w- too complex for corner members to hack.

Go fuck yourself, wooly.

27 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Your pissflaps are your arse, or your arse is your pissflaps?

Now I'm really fucking confused.

5 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Your pissflaps are your arse, or your arse is your pissflaps?

Now I'm really fucking confused.

You just had to ask didn't you. You just had to fucking ask.

She'll come back with an explanation now.

Just now, Snatch said:

You just had to ask didn't you. You just had to fucking ask.

She'll come back with an explanation now.

I'm getting desperate, any women speaking about her arse or fanny is a treat nowadays!

Just now, MikeD said:

I'm getting desperate, any women speaking about her arse or fanny is a treat nowadays!

Yeah but come on,Prof?

We don't even know if it's a woman.

Or human.

On 19/01/2016 at 8:06 PM, ProfB said:

Don't hold your breath........

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/19/2016 at 6:56 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Bleach is so 5 minutes ago.....

Did Prof throw her/his toys? Or was she/he just lashing out to a childish campaign in general and someone else having a min-strop in particular?

Bleach may very well be 5 minutes ago, but how long does it take to kill once ingested?  Efficiency never goes out of style.  Prof can stay and continue posting nonsensical gibberish, and garnering the abuse of every punter on the forum.  Or, start posting something a little less dullard-ish, or just peacefully fuck off and perform her brand of trolling at mumsnet, where the suggestion of ingesting bleach is beyond imagination.