CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sue Pollard.

Guest deebom

Haha, I reckon most cunts won't remember this bomber, you cheeky cunt. I first came across the site after randomly typing in Tony Blair is a cunt on Google. The first thread I came across was when you had just joined and you were defending the honour of this fucking utter dog. The rest, as they say, is history.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I dunno, Alf. Mrs. D's cunt after spewing forth two sprogs resembles an upscale model of the Dartford tunnel.

Costs money to enter and is shut half the time for repairs?

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Haha, I reckon most cunts won't remember this bomber, you cheeky cunt. I first came across the site after randomly typing in Tony Blair is a cunt on Google. The first thread I came across was when you had just joined and you were defending the honour of this fucking utter dog. The rest, as they say, is history.

The Rev. Sob.

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes ....... He got married, fucked off to India on honeymoon.... And never really came back.

Fender is another one,disappeared into oblivion.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I was never entirely sure about that. Fender was a good contributor.I often wondered if he just changed his coat. I'm too polite to ask.

It's Saturday.... and I am in no position to comprehend what you  mean by that... please explain?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 22 January 2016 at 9:06 PM, Decimus said:

I dunno, Alf. Mrs. D's cunt after spewing forth two sprogs resembles an upscale model of the Dartford tunnel.

The fuckin Saarlak