CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Racist' Match Of The Day

Neil

In light of last week's Oscars shit storm I would like to say how fucking outraged I am having just tuned in to watch last night's MOT rerun,3 fucking blacks analysing the days action, how the fuck is that proportionate to the number of white analysts available, heads should fucking roll at the BBC the racist cunts! 

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

I don't fucking care what colour the TV football pundits are, none of the fuckers can string a coherent sentence together anyway.

The point exactly, I don't care what colour the actor is,if it's a good film it's a good film regardless

1 minute ago, LifeHater said:

I see Wayne Rooney now has 3 children, Kai, Klay and Kit, top work on the initials, making him a closet top racist cunt. 

He'll still get confused. Cunt 1, 2 and 3 would have been easier.

20 minutes ago, neil298 said:

In light of last week's Oscars shit storm I would like to say how fucking outraged I am having just tuned in to watch last night's MOT rerun,3 fucking blacks analysing the days action, how the fuck is that proportionate to the number of white analysts available, heads should fucking roll at the BBC the racist cunts! 

And that Lineker cunt has a tan. They're taking over, run to the hills!!!!

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I don't fucking care what colour the TV football pundits are, none of the fuckers can string a coherent sentence together anyway.

Agreed.

Football is for poofs and irons, everybody knows that. 

Ian Wright takes the sugar frosted, caramel coated, gold-leaf covered biscuit here.

On being asked about England's performance after getting their arses handed to them on a plate in the 2010 World Cup, he said he was 'too upset to comment'

Ian. Mate. You're a panellist on a football programme. Now get out there and mumble estuary English platitudes at Lineker's smug mug until Mark Lawrensen says something hilarious.....like 'merment'.

• Like 3

I can't tell the difference between your average football team and your average KFC queue. It seems that your attitude doesn't make you racist, being white makes you racist. I would like to complain that people of colour hog most of the jobs on Crimewatch

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I'd like to throw this in the mix. Why are all the quality black actors overlooked for casting in period dramas. I don't think I saw a single one during my fleeting glimpses of Downton, and when they do turn up in something shit like Heartbeat they're the criminal. Talk about typecasting racist poofs. 

Broadcasters don't normally let something like a total lack of aptitude for the role stand in the way of a talentless token appointee (the Prosecution presents Mr Chris Kamara, nominations passim, for your delectation) but I am heartened to see that even BT Sport draws the line at employing Paul Ince.

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'd like to throw this in the mix. Why are all the quality black actors overlooked for casting in period dramas. I don't think I saw a single one during my fleeting glimpses of Downton, and when they do turn up in something shit like Heartbeat they're the criminal. Talk about typecasting racist poofs. 

and let's not forget that "downfall" show about adolf hitler or franz beckenbauer or someone  ... not a single non white face to be seen .. typical

Guest Even bigger cunt.
16 hours ago, LifeHater said:

I'd expect even this is beyond the grasp of the fat ugly hair plugged cunt. 

What does his cunt of a missus see in him?

17 million plus a year, but agree still one fuck ugly cunt waste of space.