CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nano

Guest MikeD

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, because real cats walk upright and talk all the fucking time. I'd teach the stupid bitch a lesson by fucking her doggy style, then spaying the cunt.

cat.jpg

Hand the cunt over to Brony, she'll sort herself out in quick fashion.  

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

.....and the world goes ahead and indulges this arsewit, probably in the name of 'whimsy' or 'banter' as if that makes it okay.

A stupid attention-seeking cunt looking for her fifteen minutes of fame and thinking to herself 'just what could I get away with?' Big Brother or that jungle fucking shite awaits.

52 minutes ago, MikeD said:

A stupid attention-seeking cunt looking for her fifteen minutes of fame and thinking to herself 'just what could I get away with?' Big Brother or that jungle fucking shite awaits.

Barrel-bottom status, thick-as-mince with a ditzy affectation?

I think that's her only possible career option and I imagine Endemol are on to her as we speak.

40 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Bet you're wondering how many portions of cat you've had with your flied lice though.

Only pussy I've had in ages.

Fuck off, someone was going to come up with that one!

Guest DingTheRioja

Might have known she was "into manga shit"....

No doubt within 3 months she'll be fucking minted with all the (tiny) pricks on youtube wacking off for quick paypal "donation"...