CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Beckhams - easy target... but... not quite what I mean...

Guest DingTheRioja

18 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Don't be common. It's t'ginnel, and they are only found in West Yorkshire, passages behind their houses or wezzie 'oles. The rest of the north is ginnel free, I think.

Fuck off Gobbler , t'ginnel has been mentioned in Coronation Street more than once so you are wrong. Years ago Ena Sharples & Bet Lynch used to take it up the ginnel

Guest nobgobbler
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fuck off Gobbler , t'ginnel has been mentioned in Coronation Street more than once so you are wrong. Years ago Ena Sharples & Bet Lynch used to take it up the ginnel

Agreed. I should have said anything further north of west Yorkshire.

Guest nobgobbler
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I bet your ginnels in a right state

I am too far north to have a ginnel. Anyway I don't need one coz like the queen I don't shit.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I am too far north to have a ginnel. Anyway I don't need one coz like the queen I don't shit.

Too far north? Just how many fucking face lifts have you had???

You may not shit, but this one talks enough shit for you and the queen both...

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Yeah but you don't 'arf fart, you dirty fanny-flicking whore. 

Guest Dan German
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Can someone explain to me why this fucker has been allowed to prance from thread to thread without a fucking care in the world, posting absolute bollocks willy-nilly like he owns the fucking place?

Oh Christ… first Frank returns and now his fucking rent boy turns up too. I will,  as a kindness,  try to explain, so pay attention you egotistical cunt.

Sadly, Princess Flouncy Pants, your last temper tantrum destroyed any remnants of credibility you might have hoped to have clung to. Bit of a precious twat eh?

The unconvincing bravado of your return cannot hide the fact that your material is the same tired recycled shit you’ve been using for ages (and ages…zzzzz).

Is Frank writing your scripts? You could certainly use some experienced input.

I am not posting as if I “own the... place”. Get a grip, you insecure, overwrought emotional cripple. The world really does not revolve around you but I guess your parents abandoned you before they explained this. I post, no big deal, you not special...deal with it. Got it?

Best advice: Go away, grow a pair, and come back with an adult persona. Seek Frank’s help with your infantile-outlook issues. Run along now sweetums…

19 minutes ago, Dan German said:

Oh Christ… first Frank returns and now his fucking rent boy turns up too. I will,  as a kindness,  try to explain, so pay attention you egotistical cunt.

Sadly, Princess Flouncy Pants, your last temper tantrum destroyed any remnants of credibility you might have hoped to have clung to. Bit of a precious twat eh?

The unconvincing bravado of your return cannot hide the fact that your material is the same tired recycled shit you’ve been using for ages (and ages…zzzzz).

I am not posting as if I “own the... place”. Get a grip, you insecure, overwrought emotional cripple. The world really does not revolve around you but I guess your parents abandoned you before they explained this. I post, no big deal, you not special...deal with it. Got it?

Best advice: Go away, grow a pair, and come back with an adult persona. Seek Frank’s help with your infantile-outlook issues. Run along now sweetums…

Admittedly I've written a few puns for him during his weaker moments. I've just PM'd him the bones for a riposte to the above. He'll fill in the gaps and probably call you cunt.

7 minutes ago, Dan German said:

Thank you for your critique. Unfortunately for you, I've never sought validation of my character and abilities from an utterly tedious bore, so I'm afraid I don't much care for your Sigmund Freud act.

I "flounced" off because I couldn't bear to sit and read through the awful dross the likes of you and MikeD produce on a depressingly regular basis. You can try and convince yourself that the past week and a half has been anything but depressingly boring on here, but no one with any intelligence would agree with you. 

There is nothing egotistical about recognising that there are different levels of posting ability on here. Unfortunately for you, you are right at the bottom along with a few other Tim-nice-but-dim types. Nothing you have posted so far has stood out, it's the same old tired shit that's been done to death.

Come back to me when you've developed a personality and have something of interest to contribute.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Thank you for your critique. Unfortunately for you, I've never sought validation of my character and abilities from an utterly tedious bore, so I'm afraid I don't much care for your Sigmund Freud act.

I "flounced" off because I couldn't bear to sit and read through the awful dross the likes of you and MikeD produce on a depressingly regular basis. You can try and convince yourself that the past week and a half has been anything but depressingly boring on here, but no one with any intelligence would agree with you. 

There is nothing egotistical about recognising that there are different levels of posting ability on here. Unfortunately for you, you are right at the bottom along with a few other Tim-nice-but-dim types. Nothing you have posted so far has stood out, it's the same old tired shit that's been done to death.

Come back to me when you've developed a personality and have something of interest to contribute.

Why did you look at my profile again then?

Listen, if I want to comment, i'll comment. If I get fed up commenting, i'll piss off, and without the fucking drama you had when you just couldn't stand the torture any more.

And, this is the part I want you to pay close attention to, nothing you say will make any fucking difference so don't waste your fucking time and energy with the usual long-winded shite that you usually come up with.

2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Listen, if I want to comment, i'll comment. If I get fed up commenting, i'll piss off, and without the fucking drama you had when you just couldn't stand the torture any more.

And, this is the part I want you to pay close attention to, nothing you say will make any fucking difference so don't waste your fucking time and energy with the usual long-winded shite that you usually come up with.

I wouldn't waste more than a dozen sentences on a thick twat like you Mike, I know that your child like mind can only handle bite sized chunks.

10 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I think this whole sorry episode is backfiring on the boy, Mike. He's been weaned out of his hole on the assumption that they'll be some sort of fucking fanfare celebrating his return. He genuinely dislikes you with a passion. That, my friend, is a sad state of affairs.

Bon weekend.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't waste more than a dozen sentences on a thick twat like you Mike, I know that your child like mind can only handle bite sized chunks.

Thank fuck for that.

Guest Ollyboro
29 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think this whole sorry episode is backfiring on the boy, Mike. He's been weaned out of his hole on the assumption that they'll be some sort of fucking fanfare celebrating his return. He genuinely dislikes you with a passion. That, my friend, is a sad state of affairs.

Bon weekend.

Frank, you useless piece of curled up foreskin, what the fuck has been going on? Not only do I find a bunch of intellectually corroded wank wipes running amok on the Corner, but it appears somecunt has given Proper the keys to the executive shithouse!! P fucking K, for fuck sake. Giving Taff a bit of responsibility was fair enough- it helped his deserved low self esteem - but Proper?! I can only assume it was some kind of box ticking exercise. We know he's not black; is he a spastic? Sort it out, you hardened wank sock. Good afternoon.

8 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Frank, you useless piece of curled up foreskin, what the fuck has been going on? Not only do I find a bunch of intellectually corroded wank wipes running amok on the Corner, but it appears somecunt has given Proper the keys to the executive shithouse!! P fucking K, for fuck sake. Giving Taff a bit of responsibility was fair enough- it helped his deserved low self esteem - but Proper?! I can only assume it was some kind of box ticking exercise. We know he's not black; is he a spastic? Sort it out, you hardened wank sock. Good afternoon.

Fuck me. Ollyboro!.. the man who measures stuff in double decker buses. A true friend. 

Poor Proper became spasticated in April of last year after catching his wife sucking a brown helm round the back of Highgate cemetery. We rarely speak. 

I'm here to save the Corner from itself and MikeFuckingD. Have you seen my video? 

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck me. Ollyboro!.. the man who measures stuff in double decker buses. A true friend. 

Poor Proper became spasticated in April of last year after catching his wife sucking a brown helm round the back of Highgate cemetery. We rarely speak. 

I'm here to save the Corner from itself and MikeFuckingD. Have you seen my video? 

Hey Frank?  Is this a still from your video?

Image-for-Jones-et-al-DS8.jpg

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

:rolleyes:

Guest Ollyboro
46 minutes ago, Frank said:

You know Frank, there's been many times during my spell in solitary that my thoughts have turned to the Corner, and its golden age. Sometimes that useless sack of shite Judge would intrude upon my thoughts - usually whilst watching  "The Undateables". I hope a role has been found for Old Big Hands in the new world order. Something commensurate with his talents. Picking up shit and putting it in a big bag perhaps.

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

tumblr_lyb61u14xB1r4th60o1_500.png

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Bon weekend.

Oh dear, what a pity, never mind.

And don't ever call me friend.

3 hours ago, Dan German said:

Fuck off Bill

Guest Ollyboro
58 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

tumblr_lyb61u14xB1r4th60o1_500.png

Evening Ceebers* I had a go at replying to your message this morning, but I'd literally just stepped off a flight from Gran fucking Canaria and was functioning about as well as Judy at a naked Crystal Palace supporters meeting (Pikey branch).

*I appreciate you've expressed your displeasure at the whole Ceebers moniker in the past, but things can change.