CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Beckhams - easy target... but... not quite what I mean...

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

Brooklyn, that delightful child has been given the job of photographing the Burberry ad campaign, passing over hundreds of "serious" photogrophers with experience and maturity... (their words not mine)

Now, here's my issue...

If you didn't get the fucking PR fucking job from the fucking PR office of fucking Burberry Charvers Ltd, then it's because giving the fucking job to a fucking (careful now) child of a very famous iron gives the fucking Charver Ltd Co much more publicity than it would have had with you there because you're all whinging so fucking loud in the fucking press!! CUNTS!!!!

PR Office? Nice job... worked perfect...

*EDIT*

The cunts in this case, are the photographers who don't realise that "there's no such thing as bad press"... you've just given them exactly what they wanted...

I don't give a flying fuck if he was given the job because of mum & dad... he was always going to get an easy ride in life....

Edited by DingTheRioja
So no cunt calls me a cunt for cunting a minor... cos I'm not...

Apparently he's top model material as well,not because he's top model material but because he's got famous cunts for parents. Or is that famous parents for cunts. Either way like Dingers said,it an easy ride for the free loading wanker.

Ding, I cannot fault your thinking.

I respect Beckham Snr. He is a good ambassador for the country in a number of ways and also has a functional and decent family along with his missus, Posh.

Now Brooklyn may have had a leg up but so fucking what. The cunts who need a good talking to are the tossers with a bruised sense of entitlement who thought it was their divine right that the Burberry job went to one of their cosy little cartel. I couldn't name a single one of the twats who would have had the job if young Beckham hadn't got it. I will feel a lot better buying all my Burberry gear after this episode.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Ding, I cannot fault your thinking.

I respect Beckham Snr. He is a good ambassador for the country in a number of ways and also has a functional and decent family along with his missus, Posh.

Now Brooklyn may have had a leg up but so fucking what. The cunts who need a good talking to are the tossers with a bruised sense of entitlement who thought it was their divine right that the Burberry job went to one of their cosy little cartel. I couldn't name a single one of the twats who would have had the job if young Beckham hadn't got it.

I will feel a lot better buying all my Burberry gear after this episode.

ADMIN?????

Ban the cunt!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking Burberry for fucks fucking sake!

8 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Raci.. oh I can't be bothered. P.s: it was Premier Inn you cunt

I bow down to your greater knowledge of Lenny Henry adverts. Studying his career must be very rewarding to you, you cuntwipe.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I bow down to your greater knowledge of Lenny Henry adverts. Studying his career must be very rewarding to you, you cuntwipe.

Le Manky,ee as nozing betteerr to do in zat French France.

I shall get my Beret.

Another talentless, shallow cunt who no doubt will make a fortune because the vast majority of the public are celebrity-obsessed, fuck-wit cunts.

His parents will be so proud he's following in their footsteps.

Guest Dan German
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

*No comment*

brooklyn_victoria_beckham-620x412.jpg

The lad looks to be a right cunt but never mind...that re-animated vampire-zombie bird is about to bite his fucking windpipe out.

49 minutes ago, Dan German said:

The lad looks to be a right cunt but never mind...that re-animated vampire-zombie bird is about to bite his fucking windpipe out.

She's probably thinking, 'I wonder how much we can whore you out for and for how long?'

Guest Dan German
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

That picture has incest written all over it.

L'Oreal is French for incest?!

You live and learn.

Cheers Mike, no L'Oreal for my daughter's birthday next month...phew!

14 hours ago, Dan German said:

Can someone explain to me why this fucker has been allowed to prance from thread to thread without a fucking care in the world, posting absolute bollocks willy-nilly like he owns the fucking place?

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Can someone explain to me why this fucker has been allowed to prance from thread to thread without a fucking care in the world, posting absolute bollocks willy-nilly like he owns the fucking place?

Welcome back Decs. Frank is back as well. Oh the fucking joy.

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Welcome back Decs. Frank is back as well  fucking joy. 

Yes, I noticed he'd been let out on day release again. He's like a particularly awful christmas jumper. No matter how many times you try to lose it, it keeps turning up in the wardrobe again.

Or a more apt description would be that he's like herpes. A chronic, festering lesion that rears its ugly head on a periodic basis.

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Now Manky , after your beer nom I was concerned about your mental well being. You are truly back on form. Now piss off and shit in the ginnel you northern type.

Don't be common. It's t'ginnel, and they are only found in West Yorkshire, passages behind their houses or wezzie 'oles. The rest of the north is ginnel free, I think.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Don't be common. It's t'ginnel, and they are only found in West Yorkshire, passages behind their houses or wezzie 'oles. The rest of the north is ginnel free, I think.

Couldn't stop a pig in a ginnel that one...