CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misleading Nomination Titles

Cuntybaws

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

For fuck sake, you little cunt. Is that it? The northern monkey has taken several pops at you recently and you've just rolled over and showed him your prolapsed arsehole everytime. 

You can usually sniff out the thicko's without any help from me, but you've obviously been unmanned if Manky has so far escaped your notice.

Sort him out.

He's in the Wiz camp, Dec. I know it's a cop out to say that I'm ignoring him because he's an idiot. But he really is a fucking idiot. I'm afraid I don't have the energy to focus on all the morons that have brought the site into disrepair. I need support.. and a little of bit of loving. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

He's in the Wiz camp, Dec. I know it's a cop out to say that I'm ignoring him because he's an idiot. But he really is a fucking idiot. I'm afraid I don't have the energy to focus on all the morons that have brought the site into disrepair. I need support.. and a little of bit of loving. 

I'm here, old friend. I'm just waiting for Jackers' promised 10 "likes" to come in, so I have the confidence and will to go on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm here, old friend. I'm just waiting for Jackers' promised 10 "likes" to come in, so I have the confidence and will to go on.

I feel somewhat responsible for the weasel. He took the bold decision to go Frank-side and it doesn't really suit him. 

Have a like on me. Shit. 

18 hours ago, Snatch said:

Still the ever boring cunt Apple. Now please ,shut the fuck up about the fucking ashes. No-one gives a fuck.

According to the last word and authority on comedy stylings, Mrs. Roops, Apple is a quirky, cooky, kerazzeee cat and a valued contributor. 

I on the other hand, am convinced that he is the worlds most boring spam-bot, created by the worlds most boring man, David Gower, one Sunday afternoon.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

According to the last word and authority on comedy stylings, Mrs. Roops, Apple is a quirky, cooky, kerazzeee cat and a valued contributor. 

I on the other hand, am convinced that he is the worlds most boring spam-bot, created by the worlds most boring man, David Gower, one Sunday afternoon.

If I was in a room with the leader of isis, Jeffrey archer and apple and had a gun with only two bullets I would fucking shoot apple twice.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If I was in a room with the leader of isis, Jeffrey archer and apple and had a gun with only two bullets I would fucking shoot apple twice.

Then cremate him, and at least you'd have his ashes.