CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misleading Nomination Titles

Cuntybaws

Bang on!

Just checked back a few pages for 'Cunts Who Twiddle With Your Bits'. Read that and thought 'Aye Aye!'

Got out the guacamole and taromasalata, greased myself up, made sure there was nobody else in the library and got all set to rip my fucking crank out from its socket - turn's out the nom was about...oh I forget now, but disappointment doesn't begin to describe it.

• Like 1

Guest Dan German
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

You wait ages for one, then three come along at once.

KP6eAZd.png

OK, for my part: mea culpa, point taken.

In defence:

1. I was fucking pissed off with the parents concerned and could not shake the 'kill the cunts' fury. Clouded judgement.

2. I am not Frank.

Just now, Dan German said:

OK, for my part: mea culpa, point taken.

In defence:

1. I was fucking pissed off with the parents concerned and could not shake the 'kill the cunts' fury. Clouded judgement.

2. I am not Frank.

There's still time, Dan. Be someone. Say something... anything to block page after page after fucking page of MikefuckingD! Shit.

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's still time, Dan. Be someone. Say something... anything to block page after page after fucking page of MikefuckingD! Shit.

MikeD has been pretty fucking sharp while you've been, ahem, "resting" frankie boy. You're going to need to up your game.

42 minutes ago, scotty said:

MikeD has been pretty fucking sharp while you've been, ahem, "resting" frankie boy. You're going to need to up your game.

Sharp... MikefuckingD? No. Prolific perhaps. My close friend bawsey and the red-lipped face fuck aside, the remaining dross on here are all listed on the award-winning (gone viral) Bucket 'O' Spastics video. Shame on you Scotty.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sharp... MikefuckingD? No. Prolific perhaps. My close friend bawsey and the red-lipped face fuck aside, the remaining dross on here are all listed on the award-winning (gone viral) Bucket 'O' Spastics video. Shame on you Scotty.

You haven't kept your eye on the ball frank. In fact, you've been caught offside huffing and puffing back towards the halfway line. It's lucky for you that you've had scrotes covering your back.

34 minutes ago, scotty said:

You haven't kept your eye on the ball frank. In fact, you've been caught offside huffing and puffing back towards the halfway line. It's lucky for you that you've had scrotes covering your back.

There's something quite awful about that faux French wither-wank. He's name-checked me in every other post since the release of Bucket 'O' Spastics. 'Frank this, Frank that'. What a fucking sap. A second-rate homophobic wizardsleeve type witless-wonder of no fixed abode.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 minutes ago, scotty said:

Covering his back in what?

39 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

I can't believe you paid some cunt to make it for you.

Proper.. minkey, you and I go way back.. pre-war. We are as close as you can get without fingers and tongues. We've laughed and cried, and you might recall that I eventually forgave you over that 'brother' episode. 

When did you become so emotionally numb to allow yourself to put up with MikeFuckingD and his ilk?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, scotty said:

He peaked ages ago, Scotty.  Don't ask the impossible from the resident drop faced, drooling fucking spastic cunt.  

15 hours ago, Frank said:

Proper.. minkey, you and I go way back.. pre-war. We are as close as you can get without fingers and tongues. We've laughed and cried, and you might recall that I eventually forgave you over that 'brother' episode. 

When did you become so emotionally numb to allow yourself to put up with MikeFuckingD and his ilk?

Frank. What have I told you, you dirty stalker?

20 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

We have the Ashes and that's all that matters.

Still the ever boring cunt Apple. Now please,shut the fuck up about the fucking ashes. No-one gives a fuck.

On 04/02/2016 at 11:40 PM, Frank said:

Me thinketh the Frank cunt dost protesteth too much.

Grammatical analysis of your volumes of contributions have traced your intellectual lineage back to a retarded neolithic amoeba with a fucking inferiority complex and Oedipus complex and a shit attitude to boot.

Cunt

32 minutes ago, Manky said:

Me thinketh the Frank cunt dost protesteth too much.

Grammatical analysis of your volumes of contributions have traced your intellectual lineage back to a retarded neolithic amoeba with a fucking inferiority complex and Oedipus complex and a shit attitude to boot.

Cunt

You're absolutely right, minkey. It's a pathetic facade desperately attempting to protect the sad fuck that lies beneath the mask. Sorry. 

Just now, Frank said:

You're absolutely right, minkey. It's a pathetic facade attempting to protect the sad fuck that lies beneath the mask. Sorry. 

Your welcome. 6/10. Try harder you cunt.

I am minkey and minkey is me. Er... Manky I meant

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're absolutely right, minkey. It's a pathetic facade  desperately attempting to protect the sad fuck that lies beneath the mask. Sorry. 

For fuck sake, you little cunt. Is that it? The northern monkey has taken several pops at you recently and you've just rolled over and showed him your prolapsed arsehole everytime. 

You can usually sniff out the thicko's without any help from me, but you've obviously been unmanned if Manky has so far escaped your notice.

Sort him out.