CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The rantings of a multiple personality disorder victim.

Guest Alfie Noakes

11 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

One a steroid-raging goon, one a predatory homosexual and one a cairn terrier called 'Bobbie'.

One a cunt, the other one a cunt and the last one a cunt.

20 minutes ago, Ape said:

As much as I find Frank & Co vile scum-cunts, they do bring a bit of fun and controversy to the corner, which it is in desperate need of at the moment IMO.

Agreed. Fun and controversy. If your definition of fun and controversy is spending most of your energies and talents in just picking on random site users and saying things were better yesterday ad nauseum.

Bunch of fucking cunts.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Agreed. Fun and controversy. If your definition of fun and controversy is spending most of your energies and talents in just picking on random site users and saying things were better yesterday ad nauseum.

Bunch of fucking cunts.

I think some people take this site a little too seriously! 

By denying that I post under other ID's only serves to fuel the speculation amongst the obsessed. There's no point... I might as well say that I am every other cunt on here and watch those who give a fuck, suffer. I suppose if your tiny minds aren't occupied trying to guess who's who, there's very little left to say. 

Apparently punkape's ban has been lifted. Arise you piece of shit... I need a good chat with myself. 

25 minutes ago, Manky said:

Bunch of fucking cunts.

Out of likes, owe you one.

Just now, Ape said:

The constant moaning about what one fictitious character  said to another fictitious character, in a virtual environment that no one is forced to inhabit perhaps?  

Agreed. I don't give a fuck if Frank is the Queen of Sheba. It doesn't matter who's who. I'd rather one person with numerous ID's who posts funny shit on each ID, than 4 seperate people posting boring fucking dross under four seperate ID's.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. I don't give a fuck if Frank is the Queen of Sheba. It doesn't matter who's who. I'd rather one person with numerous ID's who posts funny shit on each ID, than 4 seperate people posting boring fucking dross under four seperate ID's.

I wasn't keen on darkseid. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

The unmasking of Darkseid wasn't Bawsey's finest hour. I'd expect multi shenanigans from the likes of you and Jazz. But Bawsey? It doesn't bear thinking about.

It reminded me of the day I came home from school and found my mother in bed with another man. The non-offensive fence sitter that is Bawsey is one of the very few I'd like to meet. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

It reminded me of the day I came home from school and found my mother in bed with another man. The non-offensive fence sitter that is Bawsey is one of the very few I'd like to meet. 

Silly me but sounds like you was doing your own mother ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ape said:

The constant moaning about what one fictitious character said to another fictitious character, in a virtual environment that no one is forced to inhabit perhaps? 

You have a point, granted. But 'Cunts Corner, Name the Cunts of the World'?

If it was 'Name the Cunts of a Virtual World in Which Some Virtual Cunts Assume An Air Of Superiority Over Everyone Else' then I can understand people getting pissed off.

1 minute ago, MikeD said:

If it was 'Name the Cunts of a Virtual World in Which Some Virtual Cunts Assume An Air Of Superiority Over Everyone Else' then I can understand people getting pissed off.

If all that happened on CC was someone nominating a cunt, and then just a load of comments from others agreeing that the cunt was indeed a cunt, it'd get pretty tedious pretty quick. Personally I think the presence of the likes of Frank, Punkape etc. make the site more entertaining. In reality all of us on here are just words on a screen, nothing more. It's easy to simply ignore what you don't like.

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

If it was 'Name the Cunts of a Virtual World in Which Some Virtual Cunts Assume An Air Of Superiority Over Everyone Else' then I can understand people getting pissed off.

Mike, don't take this as one of the assaults you so clearly disdain, because it's not. But talking about people adopting an air of superiority says more about your own insecurities than anyone elses. Abuse is flung about at random and if you perceive that abuse as being superior to anything that you have to offer, then fair enough. Jealousy is a terrible thing though, you could either up your game or shut the fuck up with your moaning. Just a suggestion.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Does a Mars a day help you work rest and play? Is Hovis as good today as it's always been? Does beanz meanz fucking Heinz? No, it doesn't you stupid fucking boring little cunt. When the site's owner dreamt up his slogan, do you think for one moment that he thought it would be continuously referred to by some fucking weak, tedious, half-baked witless midget who's set on sucking the very life out of it? 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Does a Mars a day help you work rest and play? Is Hovis as good today as it's always been? Does beanz meanz fucking Heinz? No, it doesn't you stupid fucking boring little cunt. When the site's owner dreamt up his slogan, do you think for one moment that he thought it would be continuously referred to by some fucking weak, tedious, half-baked witless midget who's set on sucking the very life out of it? 

Are you talking to yourself again?

Just trying to clarify something...