CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The rantings of a multiple personality disorder victim.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

I am not saying that anyone should be banned, I just felt like telling frank et al to fuck off. After all, who and how many am I virtually insulting? The multiple rantings would make a psychologist cry with all the material for many different theses.

There is one saving grace in my mind and that is - that almost anything is better than profb's utterings!

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Mike, don't take this as one of the assaults you so clearly disdain, because it's not. But talking about people adopting an air of superiority says more about your own insecurities than anyone elses. Abuse is flung about at random and if you perceive that abuse as being superior to anything that you have to offer, then fair enough. Jealousy is a terrible thing though, you could either up your game or shut the fuck up with your moaning. Just a suggestion.

Point taken I suppose but we're all entitled to an opinion.

1 minute ago, Properkhunt said:

Posted 27 January · Report post

So LifeHater has been banned for posting what amounted to a staggeringly shit insult, which was about as offensive as an episode of Miranda.

If this is what it's come to then I can't be fucked anymore. If I wanted to swap trite, boring anecdotes with complete strangers, I'd cut my cock off and join the W.I. It seems there's no longer room for any spite, and the site is being watered down to accommodate and promote the posts of a small subsection of it, who are utter fucking bores that would have been slaughtered for being tedious, unintellectual cunts just a couple of months back.

Bill's been fucked off for good, Frank, love him or hate him, actually brought some personality to the site instead of being just another generic non-entity who endlessly repeats the word "cunt", yet he has also been deemed surplus to requirements.

What we're left with is fucking shit. It appears to mostly just be MikeD nominating the first thing that pops into his head inbetween littering other nominations with various lame rehashes of such comedy gems as "I'll get my coat". 

We've had three weeks of the same fucking shit described above with no sign of it abating. PK has only confirmed by his banning of LifeHater that we can just expect more of the same for the foreseeable future. I for one certainly won't be hanging about to bore myself to fucking death reading any more of the God awful fucking dross that's been produced recently and am fucking off forthwith.

I was going to do the same but I really couldn't be arsed.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, MikeD said:

I was going to do the same but I really couldn't be arsed.

I see no reason for you to fuck off, Mike. Stay for a bit, see what happens. 

18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Safety in numbers, wiz? Agreed.. let him stay 'for a bit'.

On a scale of one to Mike, you're certainly right up there with the dullard. Although to be fair, you do come across slightly more creepy.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck knows, it's all just a load of shite.

Some twat dislikes someone else on a website, fucking hell.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Sorry, I meant I was going to quote that piece of moaning.

But like I said, I couldn't be arsed.

10 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Sorry, I meant I was going to quote that piece of moaning.

But like I said, I couldn't be arsed.

You're get through this, Mike.

Of course I don't want you to leave... I'd be left practically destitute. Consider my persistence as a free course in building one's confidence. Hold firm, fuckwit. 

Just now, Frank said:

You're get through this, Mike.

Of course I don't want you to leave... I'd be left practically destitute. Consider my persistence as a free course in building one's confidence. Hold firm, fuckwit. 

Thanks for the English lesson, cunt.

52 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Thanks for the English lesson, cunt.

Sorry.

Anyway, Mike... congratulations! Despite my very best efforts, that have taken up a ruddy good part of my weekend, I have failed miserably. You did wobble slightly towards the end, but you came through strong and I must salute you.. literally. As you read this, I am sitting at my desk, staring at your enlarged avatar, saluting you.

Tomorrow I start on my next student.. wizardsleeve. A dire man-child with skin so incredibly thin, you could peel it with your tongue. 

Guest JackoTC
11 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I am not saying that anyone should be banned, I just felt like telling frank et al to fuck off. After all, who and how many am I virtually insulting? The multiple rantings would make a psychologist cry with all the material for many different theses.

There is one saving grace in my mind and that is - that almost anything is better than profb's utterings!

23 hours ago, Ape said:

I think some people take this site a little too seriously!

The voice of sanity Apester. But the others wont listen. Getting their frillies in a twist. Poor Alfie can't cope with the thought of Frank and Deco being the same person. Mindblowing.

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sorry.

Anyway, Mike... congratulations! Despite my very best efforts, that have taken up a ruddy good part of my weekend, I have failed miserably. You did wobble slightly towards the end, but you came through strong and I must salute you.. literally. As you read this, I am sitting at my desk, staring at your enlarged avatar, saluting you.

Tomorrow I start on my next student.. wizardsleeve. A dire man-child with skin so incredibly thin, you could peel it with your tongue. 

Have you ever been tested for autism?

On 06/02/2016 at 4:38 PM, Manky said:

Pointless shite.  Game playing.  Fucking sad.

One man, one ID. That's the real blokes way.

My thoughts exactly. I suppose people do post under different pseudonyms on here, it's been mentioned often enough by various admins, but what's the fucking point of it? Are they schizophrenic? 

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

My thoughts exactly. I suppose people do post under different pseudonyms on here, it's been mentioned often enough by various admins, but what's the fucking point of it? Are they schizophrenic? 

Spot-on. A fucking twelve-year old wouldn't bother with the kind of shit that goes on here with multi-ids.

Fills their day I suppose.

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

The voice of sanity Apester. But the others wont listen. Getting their frillies in a twist. Poor Alfie can't cope with the thought of Frank and Deco being the same person. Mindblowing.

I don't really give a flying fuck. After all this is just a cesspit website for the purposes of what is loosely called entertainment. 

On 6 February 2016 at 6:24 PM, Frank said:

By denying that I post under other ID's only serves to fuel the speculation amongst the obsessed. There's no point... I might as well say that I am every other cunt on here and watch those who give a fuck, suffer. I suppose if your tiny minds aren't occupied trying to guess who's who, there's very little left to say. 

Apparently punkape's ban has been lifted. Arise you piece of shit... I need a good chat with myself. 

Hello Punkape

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

You are still one of the best ones on here. Eggs benedict to break your fast in the morn ?

Jackie, you've become such an awful fucking embarrassment, I'm afraid I'm going to have to let you go. Consider our relationship null and void. 

Kill yourself. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Do you remember where you were in the great storm of '87?

Unlike that decrepit, middle aged, fantasist cunt Jacko, who was entering the early stages of fictional Cirrhosis in '87, I was but a babe still in the cradle. If Stickers is to be believed, he wasn't even born yet.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Frank said:

Safety in numbers, wiz? Agreed.. let him stay 'for a bit'.

On a scale of one to Mike, you're certainly right up there with the dullard. Although to be fair, you do come across slightly more creepy.

Ignoring me then, Frank?  Can't be arsed you said?  You haven't the strength or integrity of character to just ignore.  That very statement contradicted the action intended, of course, you're too fucking thick to realize that, so it has to be spelled out for you, very S L O W L Y!!!   You are nothing short of a semi liquid, steaming pile of quivering pig shit.  It's fun making you jump.