CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sexual emergency

Guest MikeD

An Iraqi raped a ten-year old boy in the cubicle of a swimming pool in Vienna and his excuse to police was that he hadn't had sex in months and that it was a sexual emergency.

That bastard should have been shot on the fucking spot.

Some cunts will accept his reason as a valid excuse. Lawyers and do-gooders have no morals, just a hatred of decent folk. No doubt the Brit taxpayer will give him legal aid and offer him asylum from those evil Austrians.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Some cunts will accept his reason as a valid excuse. Lawyers and do-gooders have no morals, just a hatred of decent folk. No doubt the Brit taxpayer will give him legal aid and offer him asylum from those evil Austrians.

Jeremy Corbyn has probably already offered him his spare room.

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

Let's hope Sharia justice runs it's sick and perverted course when it comes to homosexuality.

Probably not, Allah seems to be a flexible and contrary kind of chap.

Guest DingTheRioja
38 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Let's hope Sharia justice runs it's sick and perverted course when it comes to homosexuality.

37 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Probably not, Allah seems to be a flexible and contrary kind of chap.

Especially if it involves children, since they, and women, are seen a chattels and therefore have no independant legal rights...

... but we'll soon find an illegal pedo rapist has a LOT of rights...

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Before everyone gets all worked up, was it a proper boy, or just another refugee?

Fuck knows, I suppose a hole's a hole to that lot.

Come to think of it, they'd fit in well up here in that case.

18 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Last time I had one of these in the multi-storey car park in Norwich I got fucking nicked,one rule for one.......  

neil, that took longer than I thought it would but you didn't let me down!

Guest Alfie Noakes

Mediaeval goat shagging fucking shite is not welcome here, they should introduce a branding iron to the fucking cunt, in many sensitive places. Heal the wounds and then inflict them again ad infinitum.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No doubt there will be some left liberal blinkered soft cunt that will say it's part of their culture so they shouldn't be blamed.

They should be shot as well.

Snatch, thanks to you, I no longer need to read the news or watch TV to keep abreast of all the awful events around the world. Shortsighted simpleton fucktard. 

Just now, Frank said:

Snatch, thanks to you, I no longer need to read the news or watch TV to keep abreast of all the awful events around the world. Shortsighted simpleton fucktard. 

There you go,glad to be of help. Now feel free to fuck off.

Just now, Snatch said:

There you go,glad to be of help. Now feel free to fuck off.

The depth of knowledge you possess knows no bounds. Clear, concise prose with not a hint of self doubt. You Snatch.. you are a marvel. 

Did you attend the school of Eddie?

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Snatch, thanks to you, I no longer neeaboutread the news or watch TV to keep abreast of all the awful events around the world. Shortsighted simpleton fucktard. 

With your fine wines and gourmet food, you have no need to worry amout the rest of the world. I wish I lived in my own little bubble. Mong cunt.

Just now, Frank said:

The depth of knowledge you possess knows no bounds. Clear, concise prose with not a hint of self doubt. You Snatch.. you are a marvel. 

Did you attend any school lessons or just hang around the toilets?

On Sunday, February 07, 2016 at 11:08 AM, Frank said:

Look frank , it's you and jacko in your school uniform, 

13 minutes ago, MikeD said:

And tied for last place in the transvestite Angus Young lookalike contest are.......

You've done it again, you fucking cunt! Ed's photo was funny in a man-child eddie type way... he's doing his thing. There was nothing to add.

Can't you see it? You ruin everything. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

You've done it again, you fucking cunt! Ed's photo was funny in a man-child Eddie type way... he's doing his thing. There was nothing to add.

Can't you see it? You ruin everything. 

Frank, princess. Let it go, just let it go......