CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bargain!!

Guest MikeD

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, MikeD said:

A house has gone on sale in Dulwich, London for £800,000.

It's ten feet wide.

You almost have to admire the nerve of these estate agent bastards. Almost.

When they find some cunt to pay 750,000, you'll be saying you're in to obtain your agent's licence.  I'll vouch for you, we'll sell an empty appliance box to Frank for 100,000 under a nice overpass.  

Who are the idiots? The estate agent cunts or the cunts who pay it. Up here you would get a 5 bedroom detached house in a few acres. Loads of room in the garden for Decs to put a tent up when rising sea levels cover his beloved Norfolk.

Guest nobgobbler

How is it even legal to live like that. If you wanted to build a home 10ft wide you wouldn't get planning permission, its not conducive to today's living standards..... but since its already there. Sounds like a clostraphobic nightmare to me. I'd be ripping the fucking walls out. Have you seen the smallest house in Wales? fucking hell.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

If anybody didn't already think that estate agents were oily cunts, with all the morals of rabid dog, then I must remind them that Punkape is one.

I'm not sure that he really is an Estate Agent Decs. The rest is bang on though.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I saw you coming.

Brilliant Baws. I was actually going to say that Harry Enfield based it on Dulwich.

Last year a shop there had one of those shitty second hand 1960s kitchen units for sale for £300. You know the ones that had frosted glass sliding doors at the top. It was crap. It was snapped up within a day.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Brilliant Baws. I was actually going to say that Harry Enfield based it on Dulwich.

Last year a shop there had one of those shitty second hand 1960s kitchen units for sale for £300. You know the ones that had frosted glass sliding doors at the top. It was crap. It was snapped up within a day.

Do you still have it?