CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Incoherent Jocks

Witheredscrote

Sorry about that last post but I think some will consider it one of my best.

Now if I may interrupt the Sweaty Sock and Bog Trotter Tourist board, I have an issue with shaped nuclear charges. I thought they were all mushroom shaped. Perhaps we could invent a thistle shaped one, or a leek shaped one, or one shaped like a pint of guiness.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Sorry about that last post but I think some will consider it one of my best.

Now if I may interrupt the Sweaty Sock and Bog Trotter Tourist board, I have an issue with shaped nuclear charges. I thought they were all mushroom shaped. Perhaps we could invent a thistle shaped one, or a leek shaped one, or one shaped like a pint of guiness.

I was about to laud it as such, but you were right in there. 

Possibly one shaped as a dildo, posted to you, would find a home.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have an issue with shaped nuclear charges. I thought they were all mushroom shaped. Perhaps we could invent a thistle shaped one, or a leek shaped one, or one shaped like a pint of guiness.

One shaped like a battered wife, reeking of poverty and dripping should be deployed over Manchester, toute de fucking suite.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

One shaped like a battered wife, reeking of poverty and dripping should be deployed over Manchester, toute de fucking suite.

There but for the grace of God go I.

If Mrs Manky ever suspected I harboured any inkling whatsoever about overstepping the mark, the season ticket I so prudently purchased for the local Intensive Care Unit would come in useful.

Just now, Manky said:

There but for the grace of God go I.

If Mrs Manky ever suspected I harboured any inkling whatsoever about overstepping the mark, the season ticket I so prudently purchased for the local Intensive Care Unit would come in useful.

I feel you. Before I married my sister, Mrs. D, I had a dalliance with a she-Manc. She was absolutely off of her fucking head, and if it wasn't for the fact that I don't have any qualms about giving women a back hander, I have no doubt she would have regularly beaten the living shit out of me.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I feel you. Before I married my sister, Mrs. D, I had a dalliance with a she-Manc. She was absolutely off of her fucking head, and if it wasn't for the fact that I don't have any qualms about giving women a back hander, I have no doubt she would have regularly beaten the living shit out of me.

A back hander, especially one given to a lady, to my tiny mind is respectively, money and hooker.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

A back hander, especially one given to a lady, to my tiny mind is respectively, money and hooker.

A back hander, perhaps neil has another use for this phrase.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

A back hander, perhaps neil has another use for this phrase.

I think you're right Alfie, and there's something dribbling down it, and it isn't porridge.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yer glaikit sumph...I'll banjo yer yon bastarr'.

Ahl crash ye ya cunt, boom and he slept; caipture the cunt back o'van an fuck all heard again.