CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lost climbers . Selfish Cunts

Witheredscrote

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

At least it got a rise. Now, let's just agree that you are a cunt and get back to business. 

I did not say I was not a cunt, you , er , cunt? Absolutely everybody here now, before and in perpetuity,  including and especially the admin, are all fucking cunts of the first water. Now, brace yourself for a terrible fisting. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Fuck me, this Bubbles cunt has rumbled us Quincy.

Lets just post under Frank and PunkApe until the heat dies down, then resume operation of the main clutch of IDs.

Paranoid schizophrenic ball bag.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Here we fucking go, is it ladies night in the corner?

I'm trying to work out what is a more watery load of shite. This woeful comeback, or wetherspoons gravy.

It's a tricky one, and I'll revert back once I've reached a conclusion. 

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm trying to work out what is a more watery load of shite. This woeful comeback, or wetherspoons gravy.

Isn't that your nickname at the bukkake parties after you've been drenched in the local businessmen's scrotal contents?

Boring cunt

15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm trying to work out I'dt is a more watery load of shite. Th is woeful comeback, or wetherspoons gravy.

11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Isn't that your nickname at the bukkake parties after you've been drenched in the local businessmen's scrotal contents?

Boring cunt

Boys, if I may intercede?

Bubba, I've said it before, you've got stuck in and not made yourself look like a complete cunt, which for a newbie is almost unheard of. You convincingly tanned Ding's arse in full view of the plebs, and you made it look easy. Little steps though my man. Bill is a despicably horrendous cunt of the highest order, and as a beginner I wouldn't advise tussling with him, lest he does a reverse Ding on you.

Bill, you have an incredibly low tolerance of your fellow man. It's one of your best traits. But young Bubba has earned his salt so far, and hasn't shown either any tedious racism or stupendous idiocy thus far. I say we let him into yours, Quincy and I's triumvirate and continue targeting the agreed list of sub -standard posters.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bubba, I've said it before, you've got stuck in and not made yourself look like a complete cunt, which for a newbie is almost unheard of. You convincingly tanned Ding's arse in full view of the plebs, and you made it look easy. Little steps though my man. Bill is a despicably horrendous cunt of the highest order, and as a beginner I wouldn't advise tussling with him, lest he does a reverse Ding on you.

Bill, you have an incredibly low tolerance of your fellow man. It's one of your best traits. But young Bubba has earned his salt so far, and hasn't shown either any tedious racism or stupendous idiocy thus far. I say we let him into yours, Quincy and I's triumvirate and continue targeting the agreed list of sub -standard posters.

Fucking hell, if someone had shown me this much affection whilst I was growing up, I may not have turned into the miserably sarcastic cunt I am today. 

Bill, as an admirer of Decimus' work, (and as much as I am loathe to admit some of yours), and as we seem to share a similar level of disdain for pathetic cunts, the olive branch, albeit covered in shit, is extended for you, you cunt. 

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Absolute bollocks.

Just like 90% of the shite being peddled these days.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Absolute bollocks.

Just like 90% of the shite being peddled these days.

To be fair Ding, Bubbles left you in the dust a long time ago in terms of quality content.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck me, this Bubbles cunt has rumbled us Quincy.

Lets just post under Frank and PunkApe until the heat dies down, then resume operation of the main clutch of IDs.

Paranoid schizophrenic ball bag.

Fucking careful careful, the all seeing eye of admin will be casting about enflamed at mention of you-know-what, while proper gets all handbag-clutching shirty 1, 2, 3 boom, banned. Oh, Quincy your IP address is in Vanuatu, no wait it's in Lesotho, oh wait now it's coming from the 1980's. Gay IT shite if you know how to do it or care you're a jism burping starfish.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fucking careful careful, the all seeing eye of admin will be casting about enflamed at mention of you-know-what, while proper gets all handbag-clutching shirty 1, 2, 3 boom, banned. Oh, Quincy your IP address is in Vanuatu, no wait it's in Lesotho, oh wait now it's coming from the 1980's. Gay IT shite if you know how to do it or care you're a jism burping starfish.

Fucking good work Bill.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I could imagine them finding his frozen body looking like the final frame of The Shining, with his cock in his hand and a look of grim determination etched on his frozen face

Fucking sures. Doing my "Han Solo face", clutching my cocksicle

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Quincy, I told you about my parole conditions. Are you trying to get me put back in the clink?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Quincy, I told you about my parole conditions. Are you trying to get me put back in the clink?

OUR parole conditions. We really are a fucking stupid cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

To be fair Ding, Bubbles left you in the dust a long time ago in terms of quality content.

Coming from you, that is such a compliment, thanks.

Yawn.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers

It's possible your beloved Quincy might meet an icy fucking doom by tomorrow evening, as I'm currently in the excellent Drovers hostelry preparing for a bit of mountain action tomorrow somewhere fairly harsh- preparing, by drinking solidly all afternoon and evening, as custom dictates, just to guarantee one'll be cursing oneself to fuck in the morning. It's the only way.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's possible your beloved Quincy might meet an icy fucking doom by tomorrow evening, as I'm currently in the excellent Drovers hostelry preparing for a bit of mountain action tomorrow somewhere fairly harsh- preparing, by drinking solidly all afternoon and evening, as custom dictates, just to guarantee one'll be cursing oneself to fuck in the morning. It's the only way.

Fascinating.

On 2/18/2016 at 5:45 PM, Decimus said:

If it is, Manky is sure to live upto his stereotype by beating the living shit out of anything in a skirt.

You write shit like this and your gay druid acolyte gives it a 'like'. For fucks sake, that is incredibly shite.