CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lost climbers . Selfish Cunts

Witheredscrote

It happens every fucking winter . Some stupid cunt(s) get a bit bored at the weekend and say ' I know , lets go and climb a mountain in the ice , wind , and snow'. Now  2 stupid fuckwits have got lost up on Ben Nevis ,are most probably in deep shit at least , and now others are searching for them and risking their necks. Stupid selfish cunts . In their defence they do live in Bradford and it was probably their only means of getting away from the smell of curry.

21 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

It happens every fucking winter . Some stupid cunt(s) get a bit bored at the weekend and say ' I know , lets go and climb a mountain in the ice , wind , and snow'. Now  2 stupid fuckwits have got lost up on Ben Nevis ,are most probably in deep shit at least , and now others are searching for them and risking their necks. Stupid selfish cunts . In their defence they do live in Bradford and it was probably their only means of getting away from the smell of curry.

Racist

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Thank you Gypps , I have been looking at it for ages trying to work that out. From now I am going the price of my vin rouge from 2€ a  to 3€. Better for the brain.

Is that for the 3l or 5l brick?

3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

What's the point of a montain rescue service at all ?

The Police could use all their helicopters to pluck those in difficulty off mountains instead of chasing imaginary paedophiles.

40 minutes ago, Punkape said:

H

One for Admin.....

12 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You fragile poof!

I'm not so sure on this one, Alf. Although Punkape is undeniably a reprehensible cunt, I think any accusations of noncery, no matter how oblique, should result in a ban. I felt exactly the same when that little twat ProfB was slinging about accusations re shaved genitalia. I'll tolerate the foulest of insults and dish them out as well, but calling or implying someone is a paedophile is beyond the fucking pale.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not so sure on this one, Alf. Although Punkape is undeniably a reprehensible cunt, I think any accusations of noncery, no matter how oblique, should result in a ban. I felt exactly the same when that little twat ProfB was slinging about accusations re shaved genitalia. I'll tolerate the foulest of insults and dish them out as well, but calling or implying someone is a paedophile is beyond the fucking pale.

I agree, as I was at the receiving end of a profb shaven haven rant. But he said imaginary, allegedly etc. So not quite reprehensible enough but borderline maybe.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, deebom said:

Ah. The prof B minge rant? I stated that my preference was a nicely trimmed hairy minge, unlike you bunch of fucking fiddlers. :lol:

I have no preference, after 16 years of marriage any cunt will do. Shaved or full welcome mat, I just do not give a monkeys toss anymore.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, deebom said:

Ah. The prof B minge rant? I stated that my preference was a nicely trimmed hairy minge, unlike you bunch of fucking fiddlers. :lol:

I don't recall stating my preference....Maybe its because of this..

7 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have no preference, after 16 years of marriage any cunt will do. Shaved or full welcome mat, I just do not give a monkeys toss anymore.

Although only 10 years for me... at least it was Valentines Day the other day, now only 7 months to my birthday!!