CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Atheist cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest DingTheRioja
42 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Or perhaps a dirty growler?

It could be a dirty box, but not a dirtbox....

* I think I better stop now... someone might think I'm some dodgy fucking perv....

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

It could be a dirty box, but not a dirtbox....

* I think I better stop now... someone might think I'm some dodgy fucking perv....

Bit fucking late now.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Please get your car started, in a locked garage, sit comfortably, and die you boring, boring cunt. 

No bleach?

I am disappointed in you... but not as half as disappointed as your parents are...

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

...........And as for losing your "job" here, you did that yourself due to a terrible moderation style totally unsuited for this site. Highlighted to all by me, numerous times :)

Phew! At last, we finally get there! What you mean is that I had the temerity to reign you in. Forget all your other specious drivel and "numerous" convoluted explanations, its all about  your brittle ego.

Congrats on your recent promotion though.

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Phew! At last, we finally get there! What you mean is that I had the temerity to reign you in. Forget all your other specious drivel and "numerous" convoluted explanations, its all about  your brittle ego.

What are you hoping to achieve by going on and on like this? 

Guest JackoTC
33 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well said Roops. He's a fucking weasel and no mistake. He makes things up as he goes along.

Guest JackoTC
On Friday, February 19, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Decimus said:

Some interesting theories there, and also perhaps some grains of truth. I can't argue with the patients description of himself, and although never once uttered in self-congratulatory aplomb when describing himself, it has obviously been noticed by the good doctor.

As far as being a local government clerical officer with delusions of grandeur, there is yet again some truth in the assumption, which was no doubt garnered with the aid of an I.P. location device during the good doctors ultimately unsuccessful stint as a site moderator. Unfortunately, as should be fairly obvious to such a sharp mind, the patient is suitably qualified to be in the much derided ranks of middle management. Not a lofty position granted, but as the patient is a mere 29, greater things are guaranteed in the near future.

The feminist leanings of our cod-psychologist obviously clouds her powers of perception regarding the patients home life. She clearly cannot imagine a world in which a mere man can control his offspring, and automatically assigns the role of nagging harpy to his wife, no doubt projecting her own personality and foibles onto another woman to assure herself that her own hen pecked husband is enduring the normal behaviour displayed by his spouse.

As for being a serial flouncer, the patient was admittedly at times frustrated by a certain ex-moderators behaviour. Assuming that he had signed up to cunts corner, he was somewhat disappointed by said moderators draconian enforcement of an "everyone play nice" policy. Of course when he tried to voice his opinions, our villain of the piece refused to hear it, and as he was making other people realise that the policy was ridiculous, he was censored in order for the moderator to save face. Unfortunately, even though the moderator was utterly convinced that their way was the right way, no one seemed to agree, including the site owner.

So our story ends with our ex-moderator being reduced to the ranks, offering up their analysis of his/her fellow posters psyche. Unfortunately, as a bitter and joyless individual, they often mistake humour for trolling, and self-confidence with hidden insecurity. I'm not sure where our villain should go from here, but I am sure that if pressed, their numerous fans on the site would have some helpful suggestions.

You've got to get out a bit more....Jazz.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Talking of jobs,why exactly did you and Rick lose you moderating jobs? The truth please and not some made up bullshit to make you look like the victim.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Phew! At last, we finally get thewere! What failedan is that I had the temerit y to reign you in. Forget all your other specious drivel and "numerous" convoluted explanations, its all about  your brittle ego.

You tried to rein me in...

Yet here we are, and you can't queue my posts and censor them anymore, because at the end of the day you failed to rein me in.

And now, to repeat myself, here we are, me consistently making you look and sound like an idiot, and you resorting to "liking" posts from Jacko, who's only sticking his nose in because he is as weirdly obsessed with me as you are.

Pathetic.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

What are you hoping to achieve by going on and on like this? 

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

I'm not sure she knows herself now.

Whatever she's doing, she's breaking her cardinal rule of playing nice. Perhaps if she'd abandoned her ridiculous philosophy when she still had the keys to the castle, she wouldn't now be demeaning herself tussling on the shop floor. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Whatever she's doing, she's breaking her cardinal rule of playing nice. Perhaps if she'd abandoned her ridiculous philosophy when she still had the keys to the castle, she wouldn't now be demeaning herself tussling on the shop floor. 

Sounds good. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's funny how you keep coming back to my job, it's become an obsession of sorts. Why on Earth you would think anyone would fantasise about being a middle manager in a provincial backwater is beyond me. It's a fairly recent promotion but it's hardly something I would gloat about or advertise, as it is shit.

However, I do apologise that you are a washed up, bitter middle aged housewife, aspiration left at the altar along with your figure when you married your rich-for-Wales second hand car salesman. 

And as for losing your "job" here, you did that yourself due to a terrible moderation style totally unsuited for this site. Highlighted to all by me, numerous times :)

You two cunts are bickering very very like a married couple. It's touching that you can't wait to get at home but tussle here. Roops, I would not like to be your back doors tonight, I fear your hubby here is limbering up for an absolute fucking pounding.

And as for losing your "job" here, you did that yourself due to a terrible moderation style totally unsuited for this site. Highlighted to all by me, numerous times :)

I've largely stayed out of this, but the accusation of "terrible moderation style style totally unsuited for this site" is unfair and impacts on me too. When the new version of CC was set up in March 2014 by the previous owner after the old Main Site software got done over by trolls he invited us to moderate it, presumably because he thought we had done a good job over the period of several years previously without scaring away the punters. He didn't have to.

Nevertheless forums change and if the present owners think that my moderation style is unsuitable it's their right to remove me from the mod team and I don't have a problem with that. What I do find a bit sad is that I understood that we had the support of at least one of the new owners, but when push came to shove that support was not forthcoming. 

Either way sleep easy, I wont be coming back as a mod. They aren't going to ask me and I wouldn't feel happy about doing it now anyway.

:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Talking of jobs,why exactly did you and Rick lose you moderating jobs? The truth please and not some made up bullshit to make you look like the victim.

I've previously stated why.

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You tried to rein me in...

Yet here we are, and you can't queue my posts and censor them anymore, because at the end of the day you failed to rein me in.

And now, to repeat myself, here we are, me consistently making you look and sound like an idiot, and you resorting to "liking" posts from Jacko, who's only sticking his nose in because he is as weirdly obsessed with me as you are.

Pathetic.

Hmm, yeah you were reigned in and in as 95% of cases you were let out again. By me. You're no different from other up there own arse egos who do not know when to stop. As you say I can't queue your posts etc which is a blessing. Before, I would be obliged to chuck you in the cooler, now I chuckle as your continued pomposity and petulance shows just how demented you are.....

BTW, er...just how have you "consistently made me look like an idiot", or is his you making another forlorn attempt to re-write events?

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Just remember, you seem to be able to tolerate me now and have even given me a few likes. You better not desert me and elope with Roops, you fucking tart!