CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People (Cunts) Who Reverse Off Their Drives Rather Than Reverse On

Ape™️

2 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Then you turned into him, and I quote Deco :

"If this is what it's come to then I can't be fucked anymore. If I wanted to swap trite, boring anecdotes with complete strangers, I'd cut my cock off and join the W.I. It seems there's no longer room for any spite, and the site is being watered down to accommodate and promote the posts of a small subsection of it, who are utter fucking bores that would have been slaughtered for being tedious, unintellectual cunts just a couple of months back.

Bill's been fucked off for good, Frank, love him or hate him, actually brought some personality to the site instead of being just another generic non-entity who endlessly repeats the word "cunt", yet he has also been deemed surplus to requirements.

What we're left with is fucking shit. It appears to mostly just be MikeD nominating the first thing that pops into his head inbetween littering other nominations with various lame rehashes of such comedy gems as "I'll get my coat".

We've had three weeks of the same fucking shit described above with no sign of it abating. PK has only confirmed by his banning of LifeHater that we can just expect more of the same for the foreseeable future. I for one certainly won't be hanging about to bore myself to fucking death reading any more of the God awful fucking dross that's been produced recently and am fucking off forthwith."

LOL LOL LOL

Yes, I turned into him because I was sick and tired of being bored to fucking tears, not because I was a nutter with an artistic (careful now) son.

Love how you keep tediously bringing it up and adding pretty colours to it, not to mention your slightly sad obsession with me. Very Jazz like.

Guest JackoTC
Just now, Decimus said:

Yes, I turned into him because I was sick and tired of being bored to fucking tears, not because I was a nutter with an artistic (careful now) son.

Love how you keep tediously bringing it up and adding pretty colours to it, not to mention your slightly sad obsession with me. Very Jazz like.

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Change the fucking record you fucking cunt. Yes, Decimus had a girly meltdown but he was missing the top dog Stickers. Its enough to turn any straight man into a flouncing cock-jockey.

For what its worth (fuck all probably) I used to rate you as one of the better posters on here, but you've become a complete fucking shambles since I got the boot about 2 months ago. I can smell Frank's arsehole on your breath from the comfort of my own home and its fucking wrong.

That's upsetting for me. Really.

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Change the fucking record you fucking cunt. Yes, Decimus had a girly meltdown but he was missing the top dog Stickers. Its enough to turn any straight man into a flouncing cock-jockey.

For what its worth (fuck all probably) I used to rate you as one of the better posters on here, but you've become a complete fucking shambles since I got the boot about 2 months ago. I can smell Frank's arsehole on your breath from the comfort of my own home and its fucking wrong.

He descended long before then, Bill. I seem to remember he had his own mini meltdown when Frank was banned for the umpteenth time. He promised he wouldn't be back, but here he is, boring the shit out of everyone.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I do find the obsession with multi-IDs on this site very odd. I've been a member of only a handful of online forums over the years, but I've never seen such sustained discussion and unfounded witch-hunting around the topic of someone having 2 or more accounts. I'm sure it goes on here, and on other sites, but why does everyone care so much here...? 

While we're talking about Jazz, I'm pretty sure its all his fault. He was the original paranoid boring tedious fucker who started banging on about multi IDs. It became a running joke that he was so obsessed with the concept, regularly accusing various members of the site. People mentioned it to wind him up, but from there I think other people became infected with the paranoia and its now become genuine issue that deeply troubles other posters.

Bill, you silly dope, I was referring to dings news flash style of quoting multiple cunts in order to get something, fuck know what, across. I'm not sure you've more than glanced at Quincy's wise words so I am a little hurt, you offhand cunt. Don't give a fuck about fuck all, eh? 

But I agree, I don't get why any cunt cares, I noticed very soon after I joined and thought "what the fuck is this shit?" , at the same time I thought "who the fuck is this Frank ponce?". Both good questions, as are why is admin always fucking going on about it , encouraging it, for I don't reckon many are really bothered to do it. I've been accused and it was shite. It's tedious and somehow incestuous - the main topic of a cunting forum being this element of the forum- fucking boring wank - it puts cunts off. It's sort of pointless, gay and circular referring, like the Worm Orobouros, or like Graham Norton sucking his own dick. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

That's upsetting for me. Really.

It is a demonstration of the power of advertising that Jacko seems to be an ok if fairly thick cunt now that he changed his avatar to a 2000ad character- that's good for me- whereas before I had him firmly placed as a whimpering little  wretch with boots full of spunk.

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It is a demonstration of the power of advertising that Jacko seems to be an ok if fairly thick cunt now that he changed his avatar to a 2000ad character- that's good for me- whereas before I had him firmly placed as a whimpering little  wretch with boots full of spunk.

No- your first impression was correct.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed he did. After it all kicked off there was a bit of a general pile-on. At one point Jazz threatened to nail Stifado to a tree and let his son commit atrocities on his helpless body, and it went downhill from there. By the end he was basically just banging the keyboard with his fists at random.

I vaguely remember that. I PM'd him to say that it wasn't a nice thing that was said about his son. I went away for a couple of weeks and came back to the aftermath

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh no, he was quite real, as was his internet shop. Trouble was, I wasn't the only one who deduced his true identity, and not everyone on here is as nice as me.

Not that I'm implying that they would do such a thing of course. 

Guest JackoTC
38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No- your first impression was correct.

Tell you what Deco, I'll lay off for a bit. I've been twisting you like a little Jazz untermensch puppet, and you cant help but bite every time.

Even the others have all been sucked in to your little East Anglian vortex of whining.

Feel free to make up one of your little funny stories with the latest funny insults (and don't forget, keep those "likes" coming)

I'll be back..................

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding. I've jus been talking to Bubbles about this multi - quoting shite. In all seriousness, are you going to persist with it forever?

Yes.

You're fucking lucky the cunting admins have turned off the Spoilers... then you'd be soon be Doing A Jazz™

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I vaguely remember that. I PM'd him to say that it wasn't a nice thing that was said about his son. I went away for a couple of weeks and came back to the aftermath

What got me about Jazz, is that the dozy cunt actually offered up something about his personal life on a site called Cunts Corner, infested by the likes of us... something serious, personal and apparently real.....

That was never going to end well.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes.

You're fucking lucky the cunting admins have turned off the Spoilers... then you'd be soon be Doing A Jazz™

What got me about Jazz, is that the dozy cunt actually offered up something about his personal life on a site called Cunts Corner, infested by the likes of us... something serious, personal and apparently real.....

That was never going to end well.

Its so stupid he deserved to be visited to have his legs broken, and fisted mercilessly.

Guest JackoTC
10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

As ever, best go with your gut, though at the moment mine is queasy as fuck.

Must be all that cum sloshing about in it Quince. Email Marc Almond and he'll tell you how to deal with it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

Must be all that cum sloshing about in it Quince. Email Marc Almond and he'll tell you how to deal with it.

You ask him, over your dinner table tonight .