CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go travelling.

Decimus

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 2:27 PM, DingTheRioja said:

You're "going on holiday", not "travelling" and that's fine, it's the cunts who reckon they're "being different, cool and wacky" that are the cunts.  I don't mind people who go to Benidorm for Blackpool on the Med... it is what it is...

"my" lot even thought cos they'd booked their plane, taxi and hotel themselves seperately that they were "seasoned travellers"... to Alvor... Portugal.

I couldn't honestly enjoy a "holiday" where the locals live under fly-overs and "the top of a shed" as normal practice, right next to millionaires who see nothing wrong with the slum nextdoor, so long as it provides 20 staff at £1 per day...

How can you go back to an airconditioned hotel with cotton sheets (washed by the slum-dwellers for 5p a sheet), drinking wine the locals couldnt buy with a weeks or even months wages.... kids scrambling through waste bins for plastic bottles to sell just to eat....thats not a holiday...

....and that's ignoring the shitting in the streets...

Sounds like that shithole Egypt where every fucker expects to be paid for everything. Asks for directions to somewhere they tell you then hold their hand out for money. At some dusty fucking tomb, some wrinkled old git in a tea towel shined at torch at some faded wall painting and then expected my to pay him. Its amazing how a screamed "Fuuuuuuck off!!!!" Echoes around a tomb.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I am never going to fucking India. 

Us Mancs are fucking clever. Instead of travelling to enjoy exotic cultures from all over the world, we invited them all to bring their cultures here. Now, I can eat 45 different cuisines, get taken hostage and beheaded by Islamic terrorists, catch AIDS off an African prostitute and get my pockets picked by cheeky little Albanian street urchins, all in the 5 minute walk to the paper shop.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Manky said:

Us Mancs are fucking clever. Instead of travelling to enjoy exotic cultures from all over the world, we invited them all to bring their cultures here. Now, I can eat 45 different cuisines, get taken hostage and beheaded by Islamic terrorists, catch AIDS off an African prostitute and get my pockets picked by cheeky little Albanian street urchins, all in the 5 minute walk to the paper shop.

Manky. It's a jungle out there.

15 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Manky. It's a jungle out there.

On our street, it will make the Nigerian family happy. The Somali's next door to him want a desert and access to water to sail around in their boat with their machine guns and RPG7's disrupting maritime trade. The Chinese family, 2 doors from the Nigerians, probably want paddy fields round the back and a big square ot the front for running over demonstrators in Tanks.

Before any tedious cunt goes on about racism, that is the actual ethnic make-up of 3 out of 4 houses on our street. It is at worst, stereotyping and I speak to all of them almost daily basis.

Why do I need to travel?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Manky said:

On our street, it will make the Nigerian family happy. The Somali's next door to him want a desert and access to water to sail around in their boat with their machine guns and RPG7's disrupting maritime trade. The Chinese family, 2 doors from the Nigerians, probably want paddy fields round the back and a big square ot the front for running over demonstrators in Tanks.

Before any tedious cunt goes on about racism, that is the actual ethnic make-up of 3 out of 4 houses on our street. It is at worst, stereotyping and I speak to all of them almost daily basis.

Why do I need to travel?

To get away from the dirty cunts?

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

To get away from the dirty cunts?

Something was niggling me. Something was missing. Then it came to me, we have no man on a bike with onions round his neck. A blue and white striped shirt on and a beret on his head. Oh, and poor personal hygiene. I love the Norwegians.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Something was niggling me. Something was missing. Then it came to me, we have no man on a bike with onions round his neck. A blue and white striped shirt on and a beret on his head. Oh, and poor personal hygiene. I love the Norwegians.

It was probably the Nigerians 

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 10:21 AM, nobgobbler said:

Some friends of mine went to Goa and left the comfort of the hotel, hired motorbikes because they wanted to see the real Goa. Apparently it was all fly tipping and shitting in the street. Not my idea of an enjoyable trip, they can shove Goa up their arse.

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 10:24 AM, Decimus said:

I'd like to take this opportunity to beat MikeD's chance to do it and suggest that they can Goan shove it up their arse.

Your coat sir!

I know people who have been and apart from some amazing scenery they said the majority of it was a shit-hole that nobody seemed to have any interest in cleaning up and appeared resigned to living in their own shit.

There you go, saves you having to go now.

You're welcome.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'll put my head above the parapet. I've been to Goa and thought it was Brill. It has culture, Catholicism and Hindu living side by side. The food was fine.

Were you "travelling" or "just on holiday"...?

12 hours ago, MikeD said:

I know people who have been and apart from some amazing scenery they said the majority of it was a shit-hole that nobody seemed to have any interest in cleaning up and appeared resigned to living in their own shit.

There you go, saves you having to go now.

You're welcome.

If it wasn't for the abject poverty, destitution and squalor, I would probably love the place... Food, history, culture, scenery.... but less about my house, let's back on about India...

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Were you "travelling" or "just on holiday"...?

If it wasn't for the abject poverty, destitution and squalor, I would probably love the place... Food, history, culture, scenery.... but less about my house, let's back on about India...

Ding you wouldn't like it, not a bingo hall or wetherspoons in site.

On 21/02/2016 at 5:29 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Someone I know (unfortunately) keeps on at me to visit India. "Oh you'll love it. The culture, the people the food. You must experience it". Did she visit the Taj Mahal? The golden palace? Did she travel into the Sind Desert or sample the religious spectacle of the Ghangis? No! She went to a 5 star holiday resort in Goa. The most un-typical Indian cultured place you can go to. And she still got the shits! Twat!

I`ve heard anecdotal stories of airplane passengers actually smelling India whilst flying over it. Highly dubious as the cabin is pressurised and the air recycled, perhaps it`s just coincidence or someone in the kazi,  

I had job cleaning planes when I were a lad. Must have been around 1992ish.

Every PIA Airlines plane would be awash with piss, puke and shit when it arrived. I cannot honestly describe this with mere words. It was fucking indescribably horrific.A jumbo jet full of piss, shit and puke. I left after about two weeks.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, deebom said:

Every PIA Airlines plane would be awash with piss, puke and shit when it arrived. I cannot honestly describe this with mere words. It was fucking indescribably horrific.A jumbo jet full of piss, shit and puke. I left after about two weeks.

Daft cunt.. two weeks?

You should have sued them for health liability after 2 days....

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, deebom said:

As the Indians believe, that kind of job suits a man of your caste.