CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go travelling.

Decimus

No, not the lead stealing types who shit in rusty iron boxes. I'm talking about the (usually) over-privileged gap year student sorts, monikered with such foul names as Sebastian and Lavinia.

I don't mind travelling and visiting new places on holiday. But I have absolutely no interest in experiencing the "real" side of numerous third world shit holes, by contracting cholera in some fucking mud hut whilst performing a rain dance and posing for selfies to send back to the Home Counties.

These tedious little cunts will stop off every now and then to help build the obligatory orphanage, only to get in the way of local tradesmen, who smile politely as the useless cunt with a backpack struggles to lift more than two bricks at a time.

After performing what they consider to be a few good deeds, they'll either find religion or get raped and murdered on a beach in Thailand. Smug, self-congratulatory cunts of the highest fucking order, who should do what every other normal 18 year old does. Easyjet it to Magaluf, get the clap, and eat nothing all week but sausage and Chips.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No, not the lead stealing types who shit in rusty iron boxes. I'm talking about the (usually) over-privileged gap year student sorts, monikered with such foul names as Sebastian and Lavinia.

I don't mind travelling and visiting new places on holiday. But I have absolutely no interest in experiencing the "real" side of numerous third world shit holes, by contracting cholera in some fucking mud hut whilst performing a rain dance and posing for selfies to send back to the Home Counties.

These tedious little cunts will stop off every now and then to help build the obligatory orphanage, only to get in the way of local tradesmen, who smile politely as the useless cunt with a backpack struggles to lift more than two bricks at a time.

After performing what they consider to be a few good deeds, they'll either find religion or get raped and murdered on a beach in Thailand. Smug, self-congratulatory cunts of the highest fucking order, who should do what every other normal 18 year old does. Easyjet it to Magaluf, get the clap, and eat nothing all week but sausage and Chips.

The cunts then return home with endless 'oh you must try' fucking recommendations as if they are the first cunt to go to goa or south America, utter fucking cunts.

I went travelling when I left school. 5 miles to be precise, down to the local Army Careers Office. My patriotism, enthusiasm and willingness to put my life on the line led to the next 6 years being spent in impoverished, violent hell holes where every time you left the camp you never knew if you would get back alive or die a slow and painful death at the hands of uncivilised uneducated natives.

Some of my mates were lucky, they got posted abroad.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Travel broadens the mind. You are proof of that.

Guest DingTheRioja

My in-laws go to Goa regularly.... they seem to think that they are cool, trendy "travellers"... despite the fact that they are in a fully english speaking purpose built tourist resort, partly staffed by the grandkids of the original hippies who are about 40 (the grandkids are 40, that is).

Air con, crisp sheets every day, 10 chefs doing breakfast....

Fuckwits....

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

My in-laws go to Goa regularly.... they seem to think that they are cool, trendy "travellers"... despite the fact that they are in a fully english speaking purpose built tourist resort, partly staffed by the grandkids of the original hippies who are about 40 (the grandkids are 40, that is).

Fuckwits....

Yup , I am going today, the only travelling I will be doing is to the bog then back to a beach chair.

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fuckwits....

Some friends of mine went to Goa and left the comfort of the hotel, hired motorbikes because they wanted to see the real Goa. Apparently it was all fly tipping and shitting in the street. Not my idea of an enjoyable trip, they can shove Goa up their arse.

3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Some friends of mine went to Goa and left the comfort of the hotel, hired motorbikes because they wanted to see the real Goa. Apparently it was all fly tipping and shitting in the street. Not my idea of an enjoyable trip, they can shove Goa up their arse.

I'd like to take this opportunity to beat MikeD's chance to do it and suggest that they can Goan shove it up their arse.

• Like 3

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It can also corrupt. A day in Grimsby for example is liable to leave the traveller with constant suicidal thoughts.

Just half an hour in Worthing does the same.

Guest nobgobbler
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd like to take this opportunity to beat MikeD to do it and suggest that they can Goan shove it up their arse.

He'll be disappointed to know you stole his thunder!

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I went travelling when I left school. 5 miles to be precise, down to the local Army Careers Office. My patriotism, enthusiasm and willingness to put my life on the line led to the next 6 years being spent in impoverished, violent hell holes where every time you left the camp you never knew if you would get back alive or die a slow and painful death at the hands of uncivilised uneducated natives.

Some of my mates were lucky, they got posted abroad.

It must have been tough for you in the Catering  corps.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Yup , I am going today, the only travelling I will be doing is to the bog then back to a beach chair.

You're "going on holiday", not "travelling" and that's fine, it's the cunts who reckon they're "being different, cool and wacky" that are the cunts.  I don't mind people who go to Benidorm for Blackpool on the Med... it is what it is...

"my" lot even thought cos they'd booked their plane, taxi and hotel themselves seperately that they were "seasoned travellers"... to Alvor... Portugal.

3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I couldn't honestly enjoy a "holiday" where the locals live under fly-overs and "the top of a shed" as normal practice, right next to millionaires who see nothing wrong with the slum nextdoor, so long as it provides 20 staff at £1 per day...

How can you go back to an airconditioned hotel with cotton sheets (washed by the slum-dwellers for 5p a sheet), drinking wine the locals couldnt buy with a weeks or even months wages.... kids scrambling through waste bins for plastic bottles to sell just to eat....thats not a holiday...

....and that's ignoring the shitting in the streets...

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd like to take this opportunity to beat MikeD's chance to do it and suggest that they can Goan shove it up their arse.

How dare you suggest I would come out with some shit pun or play on words.

Your psychic powers are fucking outstanding!!

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Are these the same sort of pretentious wankers that "go to find themselves"? That has to be one of the biggest load of bullshit this side of a Punkape post.

Not quite sure if it's this side or the other side... they're about the same in my eyes...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 20 February 2016 at 10:13 AM, DingTheRioja said:

Fuckwits....

Ding, this does not sound all that bad, I think you are being a little harsh on the inlaws, but they probably are cousins, and ugly cunts to boot.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, this does not sound all that bad, I think you are being a little harsh on the inlaws, but they probably are cousins, and ugly cunts to boot.

You what?

They think they are doing a Chris Columbus doing this... and no... they are not related in anyway shape or form, other than my marriage... otherwise I would be taking the Bleach Cocktail option....

Someone I know (unfortunately) keeps on at me to visit India. "Oh you'll love it. The culture, the people the food. You must experience it". Did she visit the Taj Mahal? The golden palace? Did she travel into the Sind Desert or sample the religious spectacle of the Ghangis? No! She went to a 5 star holiday resort in Goa. The most un-typical Indian cultured place you can go to. And she still got the shits! Twat!

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 10:02 AM, Decimus said:

These are the typical wankers who get captured by terrorists and pirates

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Someone I know (unfortunately) keeps on at me to visit India. "Oh you'll love it. The culture, the people the food. You must experience it". Did she visit the Taj Mahal? The golden palace? Did she travel into the Sind Desert or sample the religious spectacle of the Ghangis? No! She went to a 5 star holiday resort in Goa. The most un-typical Indian cultured place you can go to. And she still got the shits! Twat!

I am never going to fucking India.