CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HGV drivers.

Earl of Punkape

Although essential at the moment these cunts days are numbered.

Driverless trains, tube trains, Hgvs and cars are not far off but the gormless obese cunts who ship our freight around should be fucked off first.

Not content with driving like imbeciles, destroying paving,other infastructure and murdering prostitutes these ignorant unwashed sods have the effrontery to think they're important. They steal their own loads,smuggle drugs and tobacco and land us In the shit with thousands of stateless illegal immigrant cunts. They eat disgusting fried shit in horrible transport "caffes" and present themselves like a sack of shit at a bad fair. 

Utter  cunts

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Although essential at the moment these cunts days are numbered.

Driverless trains, tube trains, Hgvs and cars are not far off but the gormless obese cunts who ship our freight around should be fucked off first.

Not content with driving like imbeciles, destroying paving,other infastructure and murdering prostitutes these ignorant unwashed sods have the effrontery to think they're important. They steal their own loads,smuggle drugs and tobacco and land us In the shit with thousands of stateless illegal immigrant cunts. They eat disgusting fried shit in horrible transport "caffes" and present themselves like a sack of shit at a bad fair. 

Utter  cunts

My reality is turned upside down , pinkape has approached a passable nom. Fucking hell! 

8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

My reality is turned upside down , pinkape has approached a passable nom. Fucking hell! 

No arse debauchery though, so I'll give the silly sod a 7 out of 10. 

In all seriousness, well, as much as one can muster with three quarters of a litre of bourbon in the system, I quite like this nom - although I feel it's quite Clarksonesque in its diatribe, 6/10 is my final offer. 

Edited by Bubbles
Alcohol

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

No arse debauchery though, so I'll give the silly sod a 7 out of 10. 

In all seriousness, well, as much as one can muster with three quarters of a litre of bourbon in the system, I quite like this nom - although I feel it's quite Clarksonesque in its diatribe, 6/10 is my final offer. 

It's a markup from 1/10

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Without a shadow of a doubt, and as no fresh liquor has entered my system for 30 minutes and the haze has lifted, one question remains, what the fuck is the point of this nom? And don't get me started on James Franco......

I advise you to not only pour another stifff one, mmatron , but down it immediately in the kitchen before pouring the "real" one to sit down with. The hilarious shit will follow, or at least it will seem that way.

39 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I advise you to not only pour another stifff one, mmatron , but down it immediately in the kitchen before pouring the "real" one to sit down with. The hilarious shit will follow, or at least it will seem that way.

After drubkenly trying to reattach the kitchen cupboard door that I painted earlier, for the last 30 minutes, it may be time to call it a night. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

After drubkenly trying to reattach the kitchen cupboard door that I painted earlier, for the last 30 minutes, it may be time to call it a night. 

I sympathise. Simply kick it off and blame the cat.

HGV drivers are cunts. I will leave aside their fondness for killing cyclists in London as my main concern about them is their arrogance. They actually think they are skilled men to be valued and admired. With a million of them infesting the roads, it isn't really that much of a skill. And if it is a skill, it is one women can do as well like knitting and ironing.

Funnily, when I mention this to the humouless cunts, it seems to kill off our debate about their lack of real ability, difficulties in the three R's and overall cluelessness and thickness.  . Absolute cunts

Number one candidates to be replaced by robots.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

HGV drivers are cunts. I will leave aside their fondness for killing cyclists in London as my main concern about them is their arrogance. They actually think they are skilled men to be valued and admired. With a million of them infesting the roads, it isn't really that much of a skill. And if it is a skill, it is one women can do as well like knitting and ironing.

Funnily, when I mention this to the humouless cunts, it seems to kill off our debate about their lack of real ability, difficulties in the three R's and overall cluelessness and thickness.  . Absolute cunts

Number one candidates to be replaced by robots.

Most lorry drivers are northern. Lots of people who ride bikes in London are immigrants or southerners.

I would of thought you'd be lining the streets of Moss Side giving them a respectful ovation, akin to the Wootton Bassett repatriations, welcoming home your heroes who reek of Gingsters and the tinny smell of prostitute blood.

The cunts that drive with limiters on their lorries and still try to overtake another one of the cunts on a hill when ones doing 59.9 mph and the cunt can do 60 mph,10 minutes later he finally gets past and you look behind you and there's a  2 mile tailback.They are the biggest cunts on the road  (surpassed only by cyclists )and I urge every single one of them to head for the A2,put their foot on the accelerator and don't brake until the water from the Thames estuary fills the cab to the ceiling and then take 20 deep breaths.cunts

39 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Most lorry drivers are northern. Lots of people who ride bikes in London are immigrants or southerners.

I would of thought you'd be lining the streets of Moss Side giving them a respectful ovation, akin to the Wootton Bassett repatriations, welcoming home your heroes who reek of Gingsters and the tinny smell of prostitute blood.

Well that is where you are wrong. It is not the big truckers that piss me off but the little plastic truckers with the Sutcliffe Class III license who think they are kings of the road. They equate delivering pasties to Gregg's or dropping off MFI flat pack elephants with the romantic vision of the great US road movies. How they figure every trip around the M60 is like the Spielberg classic, Duel, is beyond me.

10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Monkeys and typewriters Quincy. Look at the ratio of "decent" nom to utter fucking drivel. This was a fluke - a random series of keystrokes that just happen to make sense.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Manky said:

Well that is where you are wrong. It is not the big truckers that piss me off but the little plastic truckers with the Sutcliffe Class III license who think they are kings of the road. They equate delivering pasties to Gregg's or dropping off MFI flat pack elephants with the romantic vision of the great US road movies. How they figure every trip around the M60 is like the Spielberg classic, Duel, is beyond me.

The Fourteen Ton Fuckwits as they are commonly known...

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Monkeys and typewriters Quincy. Look at the ratio of "decent" nom to utter fucking drivel. This was a fluke - a random series of keystrokes that just happen to make sense.

So we can now relax, safe in the knowledge it won't happen again, in our lifetime...