CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dirty Fucking Snitches.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Ladies, what the fuck is going on here? I've just read 3 pages of bollocks, and to be fair, there's a lot of pointless shit that could be sorted quite quickly.  

Ding is obviously retarded, maybe he needs pity more than abuse? Although coming back into the fray, all guns blazing like a single-cell, multi-quote cunt trying to defend himself hasn't really helped. 

Decs is also making an Ali like comeback to the forum, there are definitely some anger issues that need to be addressed, these would probably subside if he knew Roops had been run over. 

Withers has been trying to ingratiate himself with Quince and Bill, but his lack of vocabulary and plagiarism of others' posts is making him look like an oily French weasel. 

If Ding is telling the truth, Quincy has felt the need to try and take the remedial under his wing, but Ding has posted QC's PM and made himself look more of a silly cunt. But Quince, fucking hell, trying to get Ding on board to go after another cunt (Welsh, perhaps?) wasn't a great move. The dosey cunt shopped you quicker than a Dale Winton super dash and made you look a tit. 

Proper, I am confused as fuck with this whole pile of shit, multi-ID, admin this, PM that, fucking hell. Good luck sorting it out, I feel for you. 

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's the Irish for you, Baws. His Behan like drunken genius has boiled down to him being a collaborator. De Va Lera was a cunt.

Of course, it could all be a ploy worthy of George Smiley himself to trick Ding into breaching the sanctity of the confessional. Cunts from Norn Iron are rightly renowned for their low, inbred, reverse ferret cunning. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Of course, it could all be a ploy worthy of George Smiley himself to trick Ding into breaching the sanctity of the confessional. Cunts from Norn Iron are rightly renowned for their low, inbred, reverse ferret cunning. 

Smiley was a brilliant character baws, although I was never a great fan of the novels. However, as I mentioned to jacko the other day, there is a compilation of short stories by le carré called The Secret Pilgrim. Fantastic reading, for some reason it reads far better in shortened mode than in full novel length. It's also available on the iplayer with patrick malahide as narrator, that was very good as well. 

Quincy, you filthy cunt, achtung! The charges against you are most heinous. After consorting with your foul Dingish master, you have weasled your way into the ranks and have found yourself tickling our fancy more often than not. Lay down your weapons, bend over, and take your punishment like a man.

Quimmy Cuntfungus is probably running for the hills, tail between his legs, limp cock in sweaty hand, hoping it's all just a bad dream that he's been rumbled as the Yorkshireman's ally. 

Either that or he's working on another brilliant sci-fi nom in order to deflect attention away from his scaly, snake like actions. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I don't reply to PMs, at least not via a return PM... why did you send this ffs?

You don't seem to realise that I couldn't read that shit until my ban lifted last night.

You can bring it back to me if you like, you're the one who's crying grass everywhere and has been doing it for fucking months...

You've not been made to look the biggest prick by Roops (though she did well enough), not even by yourself (which you have, repeatedly), but by that person that you have your tongue so firmly wedged up their arse you can taste what they are having for lunch before they do.  

And those dodgy pictures of some random woman off the internet... you paid?  money? 

Fucking hell.... what does you're missus, sorry, The Enemy, say about those piccies?

Oh yes, my last "reports" were to admins telling them to remove a Deebom post... the dozy cunt had only gone and posted image links which you could follow and get his real name, his house (on googlemaps, MSPainted with "home" in the roof), his car make & reg, family pictures, etc etc.. took me all of  5 minutes to find out all that info.. "report" is there for many reasons, and stopping someone being daft enough to post their personal shit on here is just one of them...

....winding some cunt up is another...

Frank? Move over... I seem to be the Star of the Show... the dozy cunts have mentioned me in every 3rd post... every 2nd in some cases, and even dedicated entire threads to me...  I'm honoured that you've wasted so much time on me... I wouldn't have bothered....

Well, well, well. The rat emerges, and here he is squeaking and blubbering in a pathetic nervous breakdown. Is this really the best product of days peeping through the curtains here like some homeless faggot? A big greasy smudge of waffle- absolute fucking shite. After your disgusting snitching I'd have thought days of pondering sufficient time to even re enter with a reasonable one liner, not this woeful dirge. Oh dear , oh dear me, have you no self respect you absolute gayboy? Shame on you, you malingering wretch. I was hoping you would appear with some proper humility, or at the least collect yourself enough to grit your teeth and take your deserved assrape like a champ, rather than stumble out stuttering and finger pointing like a little bitch. It is time for the new Ding, fresh faced, bright eyed and looking forward- it's time to bid farewell to this other tedious cunt and his silly habits. Quincy has offered you the boot of friendship but you've decided upon pedantic resistance rather than smiling, spitting out teeth and "more please sir", as would be proper. I've had a pleasant evening out and was strolling back home nursing a kebab, but then I read this and kicked the kebab towards Polaris in a spray of onion and instead dropped into my local in order to down a couple of tighteners and sort you right the fuck out you cunt. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Ladies, what the fuck is going on here? I've just read 3 pages of bollocks, and to be fair, there's a lot of pointless shit that could be sorted quite quickly.  

Ding is obviously retarded, maybe he needs pity more than abuse? Although coming back into the fray, all guns blazing like a single-cell, multi-quote cunt trying to defend himself hasn't really helped. 

Decs is also making an Ali like comeback to the forum, there are definitely some anger issues that need to be addressed, these would probably subside if he knew Roops had been run over. 

Withers has been trying to ingratiate himself with Quince and Bill, but his lack of vocabulary and plagiarism of others' posts is making him look like an oily French weasel. 

If Ding is telling the truth, Quincy has felt the need to try and take the remedial under his wing, but Ding has posted QC's PM and made himself look more of a silly cunt. But Quince, fucking hell, trying to get Ding on board to go after another cunt (Welsh, perhaps?) wasn't a great move. The dosey cunt shopped you quicker than a Dale Winton super dash and made you look a tit. 

Proper, I am confused as fuck with this whole pile of shit, multi-ID, admin this, PM that, fucking hell. Good luck sorting it out, I feel for you. 

Eh? Ding. You. Sad cunt. I did PM him, but it was to taunt him in the usual cuntishly condescending manner. I've just seen the reams of shite he's been shitting. er. Ding, you are fucking mental.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I don't reply to PMs, at least not via a return PM... why did you send this ffs?

You don't seem to realise that I couldn't read that shit until my ban lifted last night.

You can bring it back to me if you like, you're the one who's crying grass everywhere and has been doing it for fucking months...

You've not been made to look the biggest prick by Roops (though she did well enough), not even by yourself (which you have, repeatedly), but by that person that you have your tongue so firmly wedged up their arse you can taste what they are having for lunch before they do.  

And those dodgy pictures of some random woman off the internet... you paid?  money? 

Fucking hell.... what does you're missus, sorry, The Enemy, say about those piccies?

Oh yes, my last "reports" were to admins telling them to remove a Deebom post... the dozy cunt had only gone and posted image links which you could follow and get his real name, his house (on googlemaps, MSPainted with "home" in the roof), his car make & reg, family pictures, etc etc.. took me all of  5 minutes to find out all that info.. "report" is there for many reasons, and stopping someone being daft enough to post their personal shit on here is just one of them...

....winding some cunt up is another...

Frank? Move over... I seem to be the Star of the Show... the dozy cunts have mentioned me in every 3rd post... every 2nd in some cases, and even dedicated entire threads to me...  I'm honoured that you've wasted so much time on me... I wouldn't have bothered....

Er, Ding, you mad sad cunt, it's odd, but my PM history seems to differ from this shit you've tarted up:

Ding, good evening. I hope you have learned your lesson well and good. I had only your best interests at heart when I offered you the hand of friendship some months ago in the form of excellent, excellent advice on your techniques. Though you have only yourself to blame for your current shame do not hesitate to ask for some further advice or tips for there are no hard feelings from Quincy and I  have no trouble at all with keeping you straight and correct. 

Best

QC

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Eh? Ding. You. Sad cunt. I did PM him, but it was to taunt him in the usual cuntishly condescending mannerer. I've just seen the reams of shite he's been shitting. er. Ding, you are fucking mental.

I can't believe that you, the original QC would consort with such scoundrels after the events of the past week. I can only assume that the same wretch who was responsible for smearing your name with the yacht nom was responsible for conspiring with our multi-quoting anti yid-hero . If that's the case you have my forgiveness.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I can't believe that you, the original QC would consort with such scoundrels after the events of the past week. I can only assume that the same wretch who was responsible for smearing your name with the yacht nom was responsible for conspiring with our multi-quoting anti yid-hero . If that's the case you have my forgiveness.

I think that was taken as I intended, just the right blend of patronising, condescending and glib, provoking the ridiculous over reaction you've just witnessed, after some very gay falsifying evidence and showing faggot-ass contempt of this court. Heh. There's rather a lot of it, I'm still reviewing it. He's gone insane.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I think that was taken as I intended, just the right blend of patronising, condescending and glib, provoking the ridiculous over reaction you've just witnessed, after some very gay falsifying evidence and showing faggot-ass contempt of this court. Heh. There's rather a lot of it, I'm still reviewing it. He's gone insane.

Good work, Quincy. I never doubted you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I fear his rough ride is not yet over:  Delroy has just arrived , and he is unzipping! Dings crimes escalate further- grassing, whining, double grassing, now- falsifying evidence! ...more fucking whining- this cunt made a very unwise move rocking up again with more verminous tactics, assuming you cunts would be thick enough to swallow some notion of Quincy helping his sorry ass out? Making bubbles upset. Causing malicious disruption. He's just been rumbled trying to stick his finger up your anus while you lie there passed out insensible! I would be annoyed. I would be very annoyed. He actually thinks he owns the fucking place! 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
41 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Quimmy Cuntfungus is probably running for the hills, tail between his legs, limp cock in sweaty hand, hoping it's all just a bad dream that he's been rumbled as the Yorkshireman's ally. 

Either that or he's working on another brilliant sci-fi nom in order to deflect attention away from his scaly, snake like actions. 

Oh dear me. Oh dear me. I hope you all feel silly now. You silly cunts. That is not a heartening display at all. So easily duped, and not exactly by a master criminal. By the snake, Ding. Oh dear me. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Bear with me....

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

.............assrape .......

Assrape? ASS-RAPE???  It's arserape you Murricunt....

Er, Ding, you mad sad cunt, it's odd, but my PM history seems to differ from this shit you've tarted up:

No shit Sherlock.. but still.. bear with me....

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Tongue.... remove it from his arse, we might be able to hear your mutterings then...

........falsifying evidence!.......

Sir? He started it!! :P

Oh dear me. Oh dear me. I hope you all feel silly now. You silly cunts. That is not a heartening display at all. So easily duped, and not exactly by a master criminal. By the snake, Ding. Oh dear me. 

A-dart-in-the-bullseye-of-008.jpg

11 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I lost interest at 'Ladies , what the fuck is going on here ?' . Sorry

Guest Bill Stickers

Dearie me Ding, it gets worse every fucking day. Quincy has you over a barrel, fucking you good and proper.

Do you have a trump card to salvage anything, or is there only an infinite anal pounding in store for you from QC?

Maybe you should re-brand yourself again, its always hilarious and well received. Oh how we laughed at DingTheDoggie! Classic stuff.

10 hours ago, scotty said:

Smiley was a brilliant character baws, although I was never a great fan of the novels. However, as I mentioned to jacko the other day, there is a compilation of short stories by le carré called The Secret Pilgrim. Fantastic reading, for some reason it reads far better in shortened mode than in full novel length. It's also available on the iplayer with patrick malahide as narrator, that was very good as well. 

The Little Drummer Girl - I'd fuck her!

I'll give The Secret Pilgrim a read. (Can't be arsed with audio books, they're a nomination in themselves one day.)

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Bullseye? It's your fucking jap's eye you should be worried about now. The three unforgivable crimes on here are snitching, multi-quoting, and editing quotes, and you've just fucked that holy trinity right up the arse. Why not call Admin a fucking nonce now, and go out in a blaze of glory?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Bear with me....

Assrape? ASS-RAPE???  It's arserape you Murricunt....

No shit Sherlock.. but still.. bear with me....

Tongue.... remove it from his arse, we might be able to hear your mutterings then...

Sir? He started it!! :P

Ding, this is the last piece of excellent advice you can hope to receive from this quarter, so listen well, and with both ears!

You are obviously decided in taking a suicide plummet by churning out more of this deeply woeful shite: you literally could not make more of a cunt of yourself.

Revolting tattling, bungled attempt to circumvent justice - you are truly a disgusting cunt. The cusp of this is- you cannot defend yourself, you lily livered cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Dearie me Ding, it gets worse every fucking day. Quincy has you over a barrel, fucking you good and proper.

Do you have a trump card to salvage anything, or is there only an infinite anal pounding in store for you from QC?

Maybe you should re-brand yourself again, its always hilarious and well received. Oh how we laughed at DingTheDoggie! Classic stuff.

What about "DingTheSleeeg"?