CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dirty Fucking Snitches.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You dirty fucking grass.

So Withers is innocent then, Quincy.

You grassed a grass who wasn't a grass as confirmed by Admin grassing himself up as the original grass. Next time you're in the cooler I hope you get fucking shivved. Disgraceful cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers

I have fuck all idea what these allegations pertain to or what evidence exists for them, but I love a good witch hunt on the corner.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have fuck all idea what these allegations pertain to or what evidence exists for them, but I love a good witch hunt on the corner.

I thought that's all the corner was?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You grassed a grass who wasn't a grass as confirmed by Admin grassing himself up as the original grass. Next time you're in the cooler I hope you get fucking shivved. Disgraceful cunt.

Don't tell me he's going to get away with this that easily? Soft cunt! The important thing here is that deep down, in his heart, he grassed, and is a French reptile, that's the important thing, without getting into the ifs and buts of it all, and fingerpointing needlessly. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Don't tell me he's going to get away with this that easily? Soft cunt! The important thing here is that deep down, in his heart, he grassed, and is a French reptile, that's the important thing, without getting into the ifs and buts of it all, and fingerpointing needlessly. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 9 May 2016 at 2:18 PM, witheredscrote said:

I thought we were all waiting to see what QC had got to say , I haven't got a clue . Strange that he has just 'liked' one of my posts, still pissed I suppose. As for my reputation , I couldn't give a fuck what any of you think.

I am still waiting for your apology.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

More chance of shoving a kilo of butter up your arse with a red hot knitting needle

It does sound difficult. You should use one of your foie gras goose force feeding icing bag things , on your own ringpiece

• 1 month later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Well, well, well. Quince the rat.

Who'd have thought? 

Once you've had a taste, that delicious green grass is so very green and tasty. I'm pretty sure it's ok if I grass, but not if it's anyone else, at least without prior dispensation from me, Quincy.

Guest JackoTC
16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Once you've had a taste, that delicious green grass is so very green and tasty. I'm pretty sure it's ok if I grass, but not if it's anyone else, at least without prior dispensation from me, Quincy.

What have I missed Quince ? I always knew you were a fucking snake. Unless it was that fuckpig Deco you grassed, in which case it was no doubt wholly justified.

Guest Bill Stickers
56 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

What have I missed Quince ? I always knew you were a fucking snake. Unless it was that fuckpig Deco you grassed, in which case it was no doubt wholly justified.

Did you miss him getting a permenant ban? He really lost it at the end. It was sad to see such a lion of a man go downhill like that. I lost all respect and ended up taking a shit on his grave. 

4 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Jackie, I was in kilgour this afternoon for a second fitting. It's my daughter's school do on the 3rd and I'm bound to get myself into a dance. What are your thoughts on a navy velvet peaked lapel? 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Jackie, I was in kilgour this afternoon for a second fitting. It's my daughter's school do on the 3rd and I'm bound to get myself into a dance. What are your thoughts on a navy velvet peaked lapel? 

Here's the perfect t-shirt to team it with so you're not too formal...

iamgay1.jpg

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Did you miss him getting a permenant ban? He really lost it at the end. It was sad to see such a lion of a man go downhill like that. I lost all respect and ended up taking a shit on his grave. 

One for your dead homos.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I'm not sure, with so much grassing going on I fancied a piece of the action, and I have to say it felt pretty good. That cunt Eddie was asking for it.

Guest Sancho Cuntza
8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not sure, with so much grassing going on I fancied a piece of the action, and I have to say it felt pretty good. That cunt Eddie was asking for it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Frank said:

Sounds excruciatingly embarrassing for her, if I were her I'd top myself before the 3rd just to avoid it. Fucking lanky stripe of shit.

Guest JackoTC
19 hours ago, Frank said:

Its very you I'm sure Francois. I'm sure you'll blow them away. Unfortunately I wont be at the fitting to share an aperitif and my valued opinions, as I have left London and gone back to the provinces. Talking of getting blown away, my nom on that dead MP was pulled sharpish. Haven't we become very touchy about things of late on the Corner ?

Guest JackoTC
7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I can't believe it. Ed ? Surely not ? They must have taken a star from his baseball cap at work.