CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fantastic Prizes For Deranged Cunts

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Just been watching a bit of TV, till it gets to 6.30 when I will break open a bottle of cheap plonk and put on a lasagne meal for one in my bedsit........nearly choked when an ad for the Daily Mail came on......apparently cunts can win one of Maggie Thatchers handbags in tomorrows fantastic  fascist Mail.

These Handbags that belonged to that divisive CUNT woman were bought by the Mail for fifty odd thousand quid at a recent sale. There are 5 on offer and all one has to do is sell ones soul and buy the Mail to enter a contest.  

I hated that Woman with a passion unequalled and I hope she is paying for her evil deeds but as she was a spawn of the devil she is probably at home. Like Germany did after the war and the Nazis...we should try to expunge all traces of her...not fucking give evil artefacts associated with her as prizes. Dacres and Rothermere are Cunts of the highest order.  

35 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I had worked this out already.

What gave me away? I need to review my PERSEC (Personal security) before you find out about my Hugo Boss collection 

59 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Just been watching a bit of TV, till it gets to 6.30 when I will break open a bottle of cheap plonk and put on a lasagne meal for one in my bedsit........nearly choked when an ad for the Daily Mail came on......apparently cunts can win one of Maggie Thatchers handbags in tomorrows fantastic  fascist Mail.

These Handbags that belonged to that divisive CUNT woman were bought by the Mail for fifty odd thousand quid at a recent sale. There are 5 on offer and all one has to do is sell ones soul and buy the Mail to enter a contest.  

I hated that Woman with a passion unequalled and I hope she is paying for her evil deeds but as she was a spawn of the devil she is probably at home. Like Germany did after the war and the Nazis...we should try to expunge all traces of her...not fucking give evil artefacts associated with her as prizes. Dacres and Rothermere are Cunts of the highest order.  

Have you not worked since your unproductive and unprofitable pit was closed ?

43 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Ignore the stupid fantasizing cunt Swarms. Do you remember when your mother got a nice piece of Stilton for Christmas . Oh how rich, creamy and tasty it was, but there was always that small piece laying about in the pantry for weeks. Dry , shrivelled , unsavoury , smelly and unwanted. Then along comes a rat , he's been waiting and waiting in his dank burrow , pissing and shitting everywhere. A real scavenger. That's Punkape / Frank that is.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Ignore the stupid fantasizing cut Swarms. Do you remember when your mother got a nice piece of Stilton for Christmas . Oh how rich, creamy and tasty it was, but there was always that small piece laying about in the pantry for weeks. Dry , shrivelled , unsavoury , smelly and unwanted. Then along comes a rat , he's been waiting and waiting in his dank burrow , pissing and shitting everywhere. A real scavenger. That's Punkape / Frank that is.

as trolling goes it is piss poor.....more of an annoying buzzing than anything that will actually sting...I use pinkape as a sort of target practice for insults that I can later use on the bigger scarier cunts. practice make perfect.  

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You see..... it does not matter what you do.. or say Pinky.....you are always going to smell of boiled cabbage

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

as trolling goes it is piss poor.....more of an annoying buzzing than anything that will actually sting...I use pinkape as a sort of target practice for insults that I can later use on the bigger scarier cunts. practice make perfect.  

Don't get me on buzzing things Swarms. Nice bit of fresh boiled ham ready to carve on the dinner table. What comes along within seconds .? A fucking great shitty Blowfly that keeps niggling at you , not that threatening , just a fucking nuisance until your mother swatted it. That's Frank / Punkape that is.

Just now, witheredscrote said:

Why would you want to win a Blowfly Ding , Punkape will send you a jam jar full if you ask

A jam jar full of what is the question and I don't think it will be all cufflinks.

Guest DingTheRioja

Why would you want to win a Blowfly Ding , Punkape will send you a jam jar full if you ask

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

A jam jar full of what is the question and I don't think it will be all cufflinks.

FFS you two, I don't know how the fuck you managed to lower the tone of a thread about Maggie, but you have... somehow, you have...

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

FFS you two, I don't know how the fuck you managed to lower the tone of a thread about Maggie, but you have... somehow, you have...

Obviously it was quiet easy.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Obviously it was quiet easy.

No.. from Maggie... it's not that easy... unless you invoke the Beetlejuice incantation and raise Punkers from the dead, but there's not much else is there?

Guest DingTheRioja

Its called talent and natural wit Ding

Bollocks, you unfairly invoked Punkers.... that just about always wins in the LCD debate... not sure about where Judy is on that scale though...?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, deebom said:

Only a handbag? A pair of her knickers would have fetched a far higher price.

I believe that several pairs were in the sale Deeb, but due to the fact that her cunt seeped pure sulphuric acid, they soon disintegrated within a very short tome.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What possible pleasure could someone derive from one of her old handbags? Make it a pair of worn knickers or a bra and now were talking. Oh, I've exploded just thinking about it.