CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Always Say "Things Could Be Worse"

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

No shit, cunt!  Tell that to the hapless fucker who just had his job of 20 years given to some turban headed Twat, the bank is taking his house, pension fund has been cunted, food and heating are beyond affordability, but please do remind him of the children's cancer centre and the starving cunts in Uganda, I'm sure that will make everything better. Fuck right off!!!

Guest luke swarm

Cheer up son...its Friday night.....things could be a lot worse...it could be Monday morning and time to clock on at the chicken processing factory again. 

Isnt it usually blacks and Muzzies who you have a go at or have the Sikhs now also invoked your wrath. 

14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

No shit, cunt!  Tell that to the hapless fucker who just had his job of 20 years given to some turban headed Twat, the bank is taking his house, pension fund has been cunted, food and heating are beyond affordability, but please do remind him of the children's cancer centre and the starving cunts in Uganda, I'm sure that will make everything better. Fuck right off!!!

Sleeve, it's a dog-eat-dog world in the rent boy game. Pale meat is so last year and the taste these day's is for darker meat. Rehabilitate yourself and leave your glory hole days behind. There are plenty of McJobs out there for the white underclasses.

46 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Is this about you, someone you know or is it a hypothetical situation you've constructed to base a nom on?

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Is this about you, someone you know or is it a hypothetical situation you've constructed to base a nom on?

Nonsense Ape.....Its not a Nom at all...just several words strung randomly that may appeal to the more rabid cunts that reside in the undergrowth here.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

So, what you're saying, in essence, is that it's a load of utter fucking shit, is it?

Agreed I did beat about the bush a bit Ape....by the way can you smell boiled cabbage.....pinkape must have passed close by.  

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Maybe if you were any good at your job, it wouldn't get outsourced to someone who can't speak to the language properly.

Maybe if you had a modicum of financial self-control and organisation, you would keep up with your mortgage payments and purchase a sensibly priced house based on your income.

Maybe if you weren't such a thick, lazy twat in life and work, you'd actually work somewhere with a good pension plan.

Maybe things could be a lot worse for you though. Here's to hoping they are much worse for you in few months time. Ideally, I'd like to see you living in a car by the side of the M25, your wife having left you for Mr Patel, his nice warm house, well stocked larder, tidy pension, and immigrant cock.

Cretin.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Maybe if you were any good at your job, it wouldn't get outsourced to someone who can't speak to the language properly.

Maybe if you had a modicum of financial self-control and organisation, you would keep up with your mortgage payments and purchase a sensibly priced house based on your income.

Maybe if you weren't such a thick, lazy twat in life and work, you'd actually work somewhere with a good pension plan.

Maybe things could be a lot worse for you though. Here's to hoping they are much worse for you in few months time. Ideally, I'd like to see you living in a car by the side of the M25, your wife having left you for Mr Patel, his nice warm house, well stocked larder, tidy pension, and immigrant cock.

Cretin.

He's "not who you think he is" Bill. Although I've yet to see any evidence that he's not a tedious, racist, creepy fucking weirdo.