CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daniel and Samuel Sledden

Guest MikeD

Guest DrCunt
27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Dickipuss, bozo, fartslice, Fwank...What an utter, utter, utter fucking king of cunts.

I kind of miss the derranged fucktard. Do you think he could be let back in, just for one week?

Guest Bill Stickers

Jazz was the real deal alright. A fully certified mentalist cunt.

I think (this is pure speculation though) that he struck a deal with admin, agreeing to fuck off for good in return for all his content being deleted. You can still find some of it embedded within others' quotes, the ghost in the machine.

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I kind of miss the derranged fucktard. Do you think he could be let back in, just for one week?

I'm all for that. Should we get a petition going?

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, is he watching!? I just checked the online user list and there was a guest viewing the "JibJab" thread

Stop teasing me!!

Guest DingTheRioja

There was young man called QC,

Who took a disliking to me,

He went all a flutter

when someone said butter,

He loved a good fisting you see!

Bravo, Ding, a valiant effort. It might even have been a contender for the top prize, but as it lacks both "fuck"s and "cunt"s it will have to be content with fighting it out for the Children's Choice award when MTV buy up the worldwide rights.

Miley Cyrus is a cunt.

14 hours ago, nocti said:

Fucking hell, that bozo pic brought back mixed feelings. I was torn between chuckling and burning my phone.

In a strange way, I miss the heady days of the Bozo Boys. I used to log on with eager anticipation, just to read the latest lunatic rant from Jazz. He seldom disappointed me, the fucking nutter.

15 hours ago, nocti said:

...a metric ultrafuckload...

I'm stealing that.

Just telling you now so you aren't surprised when the SI binary multiplier prefixes are updated next year, and you notice that "peta" has been replaced.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

In a strange way, I miss the heady days of the Bozo Boys. I used to log on with eager anticipation, just to read the latest lunatic rant from Jazz. He seldom disappointed me, the fucking nutter.

I especially liked the way that, as the proprietor of a fine online establishment, he spent half his time slagging off his customers, their taste, and their very nationalities. It was very fucking lucky that some semi-autistic savant didn't hack his customer database and forward samples of his cunt-laden invective to those very customers. Very lucky indeed. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I especially liked the way that, as the proprietor of a fine online establishment, he spent half his time slagging off his customers, their taste, and their very nationalities. It was very fucking lucky that some semi-autistic savant didn't hack his customer database and forward samples of his cunt-laden invective to those very customers. Very lucky indeed. :ph34r:

The semi-autistic savant you speak of showed great restraint, under the circumstances.

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, Ape said:

The semi-autistic savant you speak of showed great restraint, under the circumstances.

If your idea of great restrain is threatening to impale someone to a tree and let their offspring piss on them, I dread to think what you class as "losing one's head".

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If your idea of great restrain is threatening to impale someone to a tree and let their offspring piss on them, I dread to think what you class as "losing one's head".

Read the post I was commenting on again - you've got the wrong end of the stick.....

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Ape said:

Read the post I was commenting on again - you've got the wrong end of the stick.....

Indeed I have. You can still duly fuck off though.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bravo, Ding, a valiant effort. It might even have been a contender for the top prize, but as it lacks both "fuck"s and "cunt"s it will have to be content with fighting it out for the Children's Choice award when MTV buy up the worldwide rights.

Miley Cyrus is a cunt.

yes, but I did get a reference to Fisting Butter in... that's worth a point...

Guest DingTheRioja

Gyppo and Gobbie are here
To please those who are not all that queer
If you wanted a bit,
you could take your pick
All for a bottle of a beer!

:P