CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steven Gerrard, The Movie

Guest MikeD

Fuck me, this will be good.

Born in Liverpool, played football for Liverpool, left Liverpool and fucked off to America, then, probably, returned to Liverpool.

I wonder if they'll have someone black play Gerrard, just incase it's up for any Oscars.

What a load of fucking bollocks.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd rather watch a documentary about your life MikeD. I've always been a fan of black comedy.

I thought you might have something to say, you never let me down.

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

This one will make Being Eric look top fucking notch...

I think any director who manages to stretch this shite out to more than ten minutes deserves a fucking Oscar.

Guest DingTheRioja
30 minutes ago, Manky said:

Spielberg will be making a blockbuster about my knob cheese next. They would be better making a film about Ryan Giggs. "50 shades of shagging my family members"

Will that be followed by "50 shades of shagging the wags"...?

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

I wonder if they'll have someone black play Gerrard, just in case it's up for any Oscars.

Apparently it's a documentary format and he's going to play himself. I'm sure there's enough black in the Scouse gene pool to qualify it for a MOBO, though, if the soundtrack is any good.

Saying Jews are cunts is basically like saying Freemasons are cunts or Traffic Wardens are cunts. It doesn't mean you are working on a remake of the final solution. It is high time they dropped this victim mentality, for fucks sake, this happened years before any of us were even born.

1 minute ago, neil298 said:

I'd watch a film with Mrs Gerrard in it,there probably is one lets be honest,shes gonna need something to sell to the papers to replace his millions when he fucks off with a 21 year old.

As old as that?

32 minutes ago, Manky said:

Saying Jews are cunts is basically like saying Freemasons are cunts or Traffic Wardens are cunts. It doesn't mean you are working on a remake of the final solution. It is high time they dropped this victim mentality, for fucks sake, this happened years before any of us were even born.

Manky, friend. Whilst I totally agree with the sentiment of this, I'm almost certain Scotters was joking. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
39 minutes ago, scotty said:

Too late deccs, it's been quoted now. The judge will be on you like a rabid rottweiler.

Rabid Rottweiler Scotty.......an infuriated poodle is more his style.