CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Just now, Bubbles said:

Ding, stop trying to curry favour with cunts who are far more colourful, intelligent and entertaining than you. 

Seriously now, for your own good, kill yourself. 

He is absolutely, without doubt, by far the most tedious, repetitive, sleep inducing, boring fucking wanker to ever pollute these pages. And I include Roops, ProfB, RickB and Admin in that statement.

Guest MikeD
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He is absolutely, without doubt, by far the most tedious, repetitive, sleep inducing, boring fucking wanker to ever pollute these pages. And I include Roops, ProfB, RickB and Admin in that statement.

Fuck sake, am I off the hit-list now?

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And I include Roops, ProfB, RickB and Admin in that statement.

Or as they are commonly known The ABC...... The Axis of Bromidic Cuntery

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

Worse are the self-appointed "Cuntscorner muppet posse" who like rounding in on superior cunts.

They have had their wings clipped haven't they Swampbucket ?

I have discerned no immediate cessation of cunting activity from these courageous heroes...in fact I believe several challenges have been laid down to the management to either issue missives or terminate with extreme prejudice.......so remind me, who has been chopped again.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Worse are the self-appointed "Cuntscorner muppet posse" who like rounding in on superior cunts.

They have had their wings clipped haven't they Swampbucket ?

apologies Pinky I forgot the Lol.....lol

Guest MikeD
Just now, luke swarm said:

You are on fucking fire tonight Mikey.......... whats the fuel,  Stella or Plonk ?

You being sarcastic as well, you fucker?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, MikeD said:

You being sarcastic as well, you fucker?

not at all mate....you are knocking back good quality quips and mild cuntings rapid fire.......If you are like me then its usually alcohol fuelled.....I am on snakebites at the mo whilst watching Terminator Salvation.

Guest MikeD
Just now, luke swarm said:

not at all mate....you are knocking back good quality quips and mild cuntings rapid fire.......If you are like me then its usually alcohol fuelled.....I am on snakebites at the mo whilst watching Terminator Salvation.

No drink, I'd hardly be able to see the fucking keyboard if I was pissed.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Ding, stop trying to curry favour with cunts who are far more colourful, intelligent and entertaining than you. 

Seriously now, for your own good, kill yourself. 

I wouldn't try to curry favour with that bunch of cunts, or you, why the fuck would I ever want to be "on your side"...?

Too many inbred backward arse country fucks for my liking....

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

This comes from the one who reckons he's cunted everyone on here in turn, but only makes himself look a right cunt...

....saying "you're shit" to everyone doesn't count as a cunting, it's just shit.... like you.

6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I have discerned no immediate cessation of cunting activity from these courageous heroes...in fact I believe several challenges have been laid down to the management to either issue missives or terminate with extreme prejudice.......so remind me, who has been chopped again.

Gotta admire the way you swim which ever way you think the tide is flowing Luke........"Challenges"? That was something we rarely see - a static flounce.

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gotta admire the way you swim which ever way you think the tide is flowing Luke........"Challenges"? That was something we rarely see - a static flounce.

That's very kind of you and I accept your admiration.

I am as changeable as a prairie flag....in addition I do not actually take myself very seriously on a site called....wait for it.....thats right Cunts Corner.......I wonder why you do.