CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Scatlas said:

In lieu of Sickipedia, there's this: REMOVED 

Still small, but growing (like my cock).

A shameless plug. I liked you better before I met you. Fuck off.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Scatlas, we don't appreciate other forums spamming themselves in the hallowed halls of The Corner. Link removed and account banned.

Not quite. Go back 3 or 4 posts.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Judge: Why do you keep beating your wife?
Defendant: Your honor, I think it's my weight advantage, training, stamina, longer arm reach and superior footwork!

Guest Wizardsleeve

A boy asks his dad, “What’s the difference between potential and realistic?” The dad tells him to go ask the rest of his family if they’d sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then he’d tell him the answer. The boy goes up to his mum and asks her. She responds, “A million dollars is a lot of money sweetheart. I could send you, your sister, and your brother to great universities, so sure, I would!” He then goes and asks his sister to which she replies, “Brad Pitt? Hell ya, he’s the hottest guy ever!” Next, the boy asks his brother who replies, “A million dollars? Hell yes I would. I’d be rich!” When the boy excitedly returns to his dad with the family’s responses, the dad says, “Well son, potentially, we have three million dollars. Realistically, we have two slags and a poof.”

• 2 weeks later...

My patient showed me his foot. The big toe was a hell of a mess, pus and blood seeped out. I couldn't work out what the infection was so I took a swab and took it to the lab.

The results showed gonorrhoea. I nipped next door and said to the doctor "you're not going to believe this mate, but I'm treating a bloke for gonorrhoea of the big toe." 

"Count yourself lucky,"  he replied. "I've just treated his girlfriend for Athletes Twat." 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

My patient showed me his foot. The big toe was a hell of a mess, pus and blood seeped out. I couldn't work out what the infection was so I took a swab and took it to the lab.

The results showed gonorrhoea. I nipped next door and said to the doctor "you're not going to believe this mate, but I'm treating a bloke for gonorrhoea of the big toe." 

"Count yourself lucky,"  he replied. "I've just treated his girlfriend for Athletes Twat." 

I laughed at this, which is kind of worrying Scotto.

After my heart attack I was lying on the floor gasping for breath. My wife unzipped my fly and started giving me a blowjob. 

"What are doing that for?"  I croaked.

"If you die, I want you to go aroused," she replied. 

"That's so sweet," I sniffled.

"I'm thinking of the rigor mortis," she said. "I might finally get a fuck that lasts more than two minutes." 

2 minutes ago, mothra said:

you're so right Scotty. I'll message you my bank details and you can send the money as soon as you've got it

Ratty, I have no idea why this happens, but if I quote someone on a thread the system won't let me post again until I've requoted it. It only happens on my phone. 

Incidentally, a better answer from you would have been "I wish I'd said that." 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Ratty, I have no idea why this happens, but if I quote someone on a thread the system won't let me post again until I've requoted it. It only happens on my phone. 

Incidentally, a better answer from you would have been "I wish I'd said that." 

you're fucked then Scottness.