CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

40 gypsies turn up at the pearly gates in their caravans and transit vans. St. Peter goes into the gate house and rings up God. "I've got 40 gypsies here who want to come in. Shall I let them in?".                                                      God replies "We're over our quota on pikeys this quarter. Tell you what, go back to the pearly gates get them to choose 12 of the most righteous amongst them, and we'll let those 12 come in".                                                  A minute later Pete's back on the phone "They've gone".  Says Peter         "What all 40 of them?" asks God.           "No" says Peter "The fucking gates"! 

• Like 1

A nurse is giving a bed bath to a female coma patient. She starts gently washing her vagina. The patients starts to moan. She rubs harder and the patient starts to thrash and bite her lips. The nurse shouts for the doctor and tells him. He goes outside and tells the husband what's happened  and suggests that he gives her oral sex to see if it brings her out of the coma. So the husband gets into bed with her and draws the curtains. After a few minutes the heart monitor alarm goes off indicating a flatline. The doctors rushes in and finds her dead.  "what happened" asked the doctor and the husband replies "I dunno, I think she choked". 

Guest Wizardsleeve

For Fender!!!

The judge says to a double-homicide defendant..."You're charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer."

A voice at the back of the courtroom yells out, "You b*****d!"

The judge says, "You're also charged with beating your mother-in-law to death with a hammer."

The voice in the back of the courtroom yells out, "You rotten b*****d!"

The judge stops and says to George in the back of the courtroom.

"Sir, I can understand your anger and frustration at these crimes, but no more outbursts from you, or I'll charge you with contempt.
Is that understood?"

George stands up and says, "I'm sorry, Your Honor, but for fifteen years I've lived next door to that a**hole, and every time I asked to borrow a hammer, he said he didn't have one.

Guest Wizardsleeve

A man was leaving a convenience store with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.

A black hearse was followed by a second black hearse about 50 Feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary man walking a dog on a leash.

Behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking single file.

The man couldn't stand the curiosity. He respectfully approached the man walking the dog and said:

"I am so sorry for your loss, and this may be a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"

"My wife's."

''What happened to her?"

"She yelled at me and my dog attacked and killed her."

He inquired further, "But who is in the second hearse?"

The man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her."

A very poignant and touching moment of brotherhood and silence passed between the two men.

"Can I borrow the dog?"

The man replied, "Get in line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest White van man

That new movie Black Panther is a bit far fetched.

The only time you see a black man running in a black cape is when he's legged it from the hairdressers without paying.

Guest White van man
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I almost got caught leaving work early. My boss was fucking my wife. 

I knew i heard the front door. She said i was hearing things.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, White van man said:

I knew i heard the front door. She said i was hearing things.

She told ME,  she'd lost her white stick and felt certain she was being laid by a Dyke.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wizardsleeve

@scotty  Where the fuck are you?  This is YOUR thread, please maintain some order here.  

You can give Withers a pass, his shower at Auschwitz bit was spot on with the theme of it all.  

• 1 month later...