CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

2 hours ago, scotty said:

The girl I was chatting up frowned at me thoughtfully, then her face cleared. 

"I've got it!" she said. "That's who you remind me of. The actor,  Jeff Goldblum." 

"Really?" I smiled. "He's a lot better looking than me."

"No,"  she replied. "I mean after he turned into that fly."

Give it up mate, Roops is funnier. You should read her latest nom. I can't stop laughing.

13 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Give it up mate, Roops is funnier. You should read her latest nom. I can't stop laughing.

I'm not giving up on this one scrotes, this is my mission in life from here on in. But I will check out roops thread.

Edit. 

Just read it. You're right, I've been bested.

Edited by scotty

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

This post is very hurtful, coming from the site's gagmeister himself - who can forget the uproariously funny, "The balance of nature" nom which no doubt caused the site's hard drives to dislodge themselves from its' mountings so great was the merriment and mirth that ensued and, I'm not afraid to admit it Scrote, you are the reason I get up early each morning to feverishly check the screen to see if you have uploaded the long-awaited, "Fife lesbian kid killers II" - the original was a hoot, I can tell you.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This post is very hurtful, coming from the site's gagmeister himself - who can forget the uproariously funny, "The balance of nature" nom which no doubt caused the site's hard drives to dislodge themselves from its' mountings so great was the merriment and mirth that ensued and, I'm not afraid to admit it Scrote, you are the reason I get up early each morning to feverishly check the screen to see if you have uploaded the long-awaited, "Fife lesbian kid killers II" - the original was a hoot, I can tell you.

Fucking hell funny girl, where've you been hiding? I never thought I'd say this, but I owe you a like. 

Now, um, go fuck yourself. 

On Thursday, June 02, 2016 at 3:16 PM, Bubbles said:

Fucking hell funny girl, where've you been hiding? I never thought I'd say this, but I owe you a like. 

Now, um, go fuck yourself. 

Oi! Bubs, where's my like you Gurnos git? Time to divi up!

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oi! Bubs, where's my like you Gurnos git? Time to divi up!

Get on the phone to admin for me, I'm always restricted to about 3 a day. He's always trying to make me look a cunt. 

And the next time you mention my good self and the gurnos in the same breath we will most likely fall out, you Rhondda Cunt. 

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

He's always trying to make me look a cunt. 

that is unfair...have you not complained as its quite plainly your job to do that....may I add as a compliment, you are exceeding good at it.   

13 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Get on the phone to admin for me, I'm always restricted to about 3 a day. He's always trying to make me look a cunt. 

And the next time you mention my good self and the gurnos in the same breath we will most likely fall out, you Rhondda Cunt. 

Typical South Walian windbag response, talks big, but take off the trousers and there's nothing to see.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Typical South Walian windbag response, talks big, but take off the trousers and there's nothing to see.

I'm sure the 'Chronicles of Roops: Around the world in 80 dicks', probably has some sublime stories about you hunting for a cock that wouldn't be like the last hotdog in the tin, but I for one, do not wish to read them. 

You have the like you so desperately craved from me, now fuck off. 

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

I'm sure the 'Chronicles of Roops: Around the world in 80 dicks', probably has some sublime stories about you hunting for a cock that wouldn't be like the last hotdog in the tin, but I for one, do not wish to read them. 

You have the like you so desperately craved from me, now fuck off. 

You sound like a typical 20 something whose only experience of penetrative sex is self-administered. Ta for the like, as you know, I'm deeply unpopular 'round these parts and accumulating lots of likes helps with my confidence issues.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You sound like a typical 20 something whose only experience of penetrative sex is self-administered. Ta for the like, as you know, I'm deeply unpopular 'round these parts and accumulating lots of likes helps with my confidence issues.

You really are clueless. And stupendously thick. I thought you may have turned a corner, but no, you remain the same idiot you always were.

Why don't you just post some more pictures of your World Wide Web on the Internet? After all, you were popular with those 'punters', weren't you?  

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

roops and bubba, roops and bubba, roops and bubba,roops and bubba. Bring back Cuntmeister Decimus.

Fuck off, bubba seems to have a tad more pananche when it comes to looking a joint twat with Roops... not much, but a tad...

My daughter was down at Hastings seafront today and witnessed something horrible. Some drunken cunt threw his kid to the ground and then started to hit it and his wife with a stick. People just stood there looking and laughing. Then to top it all along comes a fucking great crocodile and scoffed all the sausages.

There you are Scotty, I've done my bit for your crusade

28 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You really are clueless. And stupendously thick. I thought you may have turned a corner, but no, you remain the same idiot you always were

I think we both know that aint true Bubs. Incidentally, it may be a good idea to lay off the bog-standard retorts as you come across as a temperamental forum drone with anger issues. You're not even cutting it as a mini-me.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
52 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're on fire today Roops. I'm not even being a sarcastic cunt. Bubbles is on the ropes. End him. 

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

What do we want? 

A cure for tourettes!

When do we want it? 

CUNT!!

The worst fucking nom by one of the thickest fucking spastics, with a fucking scribble for an avatar.  And now you're repeating your shit jokes. Idiot.