CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That reminds me of when I was a student nurse. This elderly patient called me over and through his oxygen mask asked "Are my testicles black". So I lifted his gown and took his cock in one hand and balls in the other and took a look. "No they're fine". With this he took the mask off and said "That was very nice but are my test results back"? 

:D

The only operation I've needed so far was to have my compacted wisdom teeth removed under a GA. While I was coming to in recovery and only semi conscious a nurse was checking on me and asked how I felt. I said "terrible, but did my vasectomy go ok, and why does my mouth hurt?" It took her a horrified moment to realise I was joking. 

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

:D

The only operation I've needed so far was to have my compacted wisdom teeth removed under a GA. When I came to in recovery a nurse was checking on me and asked how I felt. I said "terrible, but did my vasectomy go ok, and why does my mouth hurt?" It took her a horrified moment to realise I was joking. 

she stabbed you in the eye after that chortlesom episode no doubt

• Like 1

The waiting room was full when the doctor came in and switched on his microphone. 

"Could everyone with an appointment say 'ah'?" he said. So we all did.

"That's good, now take a deeper breath and repeat it," he told us. 

"aaaah," we replied. 

"Just once more, try to make it as long as you can.." 

The others started going "aaaaaaah" while I raised my hand. "Is this really necessary?"  I asked. "I've only got a sprained ankle." 

"Surgery opens in five minutes,"  he replied.  "I'm recording the soundtrack for the kitten clips on You've Been Framed."

14 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

On my first day in prison, my cellmate said to me, "If you ever come close to me, I'll fucking skin you. When we're sleeping, you don't fucking touch me. You hear me? Don't ever talk to me, either." 

"Fucking great," I thought, "first day in here and I'm already married."

Not bad Bubba,you made me chuckle instead of reach,keep up the good work you ladies front bottom

Fuck off 

On 18/10/2016 at 9:58 AM, Bubba C said:

On my first day in prison, my cellmate said to me, "If you ever come close to me, I'll fucking skin you. When we're sleeping, you don't fucking touch me. You hear me? Don't ever talk to me, either." 

"Fucking great," I thought, "first day in here and I'm already married."

Neatly done, bubbles. :)