CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who keep losing things

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Lots of things but especially car keys, house keys, your wallet.

Everyone will misplace these things now and again but dozy fucking bastards who continually lose them shouldn't be allowed out of their fucking house.

If you can't organise yourself enough to be able to keep track of some of the most important things in your day to day existence then you're a fucking danger to the public.

Put them on a piece of string and tie them round your fucking neck, tightly, you absent-minded fuckwit cunts.

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

Lots of things but especially car keys, house keys, your wallet.

Everyone will misplace these things now and again but dozy fucking bastards who continually lose them shouldn't be allowed out of their fucking house.

If you can't organise yourself enough to be able to keep track of some of the most important things in your day to day existence then you're a fucking danger to the public.

Put them on a piece of string and tie them round your fucking neck, tightly, you absent-minded fuckwit cunts.

I think you have finally lost your mind you cunt.

Guest judgetwi

Nice. Accusations of paedophilia and insulting members of my family. The last resort of the outmanouvered thicko inarticulate little boy. My congratulations on your achievement.......you must be proud!

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Nice. Accusations of paedophilia and insulting members of my family. The last resort of the outmanouvered thicko inarticulate little boy. My congratulations on your achievement.......you must be proud!

Where does the paedophilia come into it? He never said how old you were.

You haven't found any racism in his post or have you handed that job over to Rick? Who can't find any racism in posts either.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You keep losing the plot, Judge.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You've been absent for some time, judge, where have you been?  No, I don't really care, but being gone so long, only to return to your exhausted, baseless accusations, I should think you'd have used that time to dream up some new baseless accusations. 

Guest judgetwi
On Saturday, March 05, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Cuntybaws said:

On Saturday, March 05, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Cuntybaws said:

You're right, of course. My incestuous relationship with my Dad has stunted my emotional development. If only I could be as normal as you and your pals. I am ashamed.  

Guest judgetwi
On Saturday, March 05, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Snatch said:

Where does the paedophilia come into it? He never said how old you were.

You haven't found any racism in his post or have you handed that job over to Rick? Who can't find any racism in posts either.

I always admire your attention to detail Snitch. But as you and your friend can only imagine my age at the time of your sick and perverted fantasy you should just stick to jerking yourselves off. 

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I always admire your attention to detail Snitch. But as you and your friend can only imagine my age at the time of your sick and perverted fantasy you should just stick to jerking yourselves off. 

Where did I mention about you being of a certain age? Seeing things that aren't there again so I suggest you pay more attention to detail.

And are you implying I imagine your age to be that of under 16 at the time we are talking about? Accusing me of being a peado?

Thats asking to be stabbed in the face you utter cunt.

Now kill yourself.

Stupid fucking cock sucking piece of shit.

Guest Manky

Mrs Manky likes big handbags to keep everything in. Then she can't find items that are in her handbag because it is so big and full of things she doesn't want to lose.

It is so fucking embarrassing when she has to empty the bag on the bar to find her purse. Eventually it is located, next to the car jack, stuffed armadillo, spare freezer tray and satellite dish for a system we replaced in 2004.

It does come in useful though, when I need to weigh down a murdered prostitute when I throw her in the canal.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, Manky said:

Mrs Manky likes big handbags to keep everything in. Then she can't find items that are in her handbag because it is so big and full of things she doesn't want to lose.

It is so fucking embarrassing when she has to empty the bag on the bar to find her purse. Eventually it is located, next to the car jack, stuffed armadillo, spare freezer tray and satellite dish for a system we replaced in 2004.

It does come in useful though, when I need to weigh down a murdered prostitute when I throw her in the canal.

I think you'd need something a bit heavier for the manchester canal... if you're fast enough you can walk across that fucker...

Guest Wizardsleeve
On March 8, 2016 at 4:40 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

When you lose something and someone says "Where did you put it"? fucking annoys me or "Have you looked in your bag"? What a good idea, I'd never thought of looking there.

They're just chatting you up, gyps.  Keep your tights on and your wits about you with those slippery fuckers!