CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not Being Black Enough

Cuntybaws

You've got to love the way poor, downtrodden black actors wang on endlessly about how there should be “colour blind casting” so that thespians of colour can play Macbeth, say, or Lord Nelson, or even James Bond, without anyone going “Erm, wait a minute...”

Now, however, Nina Simone's family are apoplectic because Zoe Saldana – of Dominican and Puerto Rican descent – has the lead role in a film about their mother which is due out next month. Even fucking better, they reckon she blacked up for it. Looking at this picture of Nina, I reckon Saldana would have been better just putting a bag over her head. She might even have been nominated for an Oscar, as long as the bag was white.

vaEfbRx.png

Guest MikeD

Fucking incredible, these cunts are never happy.

I'd say the time is right for another Mandela film, I hear George Clooney is looking for his next role.

I wonder how the moaning-faced bastards would like that one.

Simone's daughter said she would have preferred to see Oscar-winner Viola Davis in the role, or actress Kimberly Elise. She told Ebony magazine, ""Both of the actresses that I've mentioned are women of colour, are women with beautiful, luscious lips and wide noses, and who know their craft."

I trust Proper won't remove a post which innocently suggests she perhaps meant "witchcraft"?

Guest MikeD
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Simone's daughter said she would have preferred to see Oscar-winner Viola Davis in the role, or actress Kimberly Elise. She told Ebony magazine, ""Both of the actresses that I've mentioned are women of colour, are women with beautiful, luscious lips and wide noses, and who know their craft."

I trust Proper won't remove a post which innocently suggests she perhaps meant "witchcraft"?

You see, they all look the same.

Judge!!!

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Fucking incredible, these cunts are never happy.

I'd say the time is right for another Mandela film, I hear George Clooney is looking for his next role.

I wonder how the moaning-faced bastards would like that one.

All George has got to do is to slightly alter his surname and he is more than half way there

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ebony magazine, sounds interesting. Is it likely to give me wood?

Guest deebom

Who gives a fucking fuck? Films and TV are fantasy, make believe drivel, to keep the hoi polloi gazing. It matters not a jot.

Personally, I would have cast Edwina Currie in the lead role.