CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who shop at Tesco

Earl of Punkape

Tesco is disgusting and so are the great unwashed who shop in the grotesque places. Most of the gormless staff look like extras from "One flew over the cuckoos nest".

Modelled on the big American malls they sell cheap mass produced crap for cunts on benefits, under-class cunts or working class oiks with ex-Thai pole dancer wives. These cunts are then palmed off with steroid bloated chickens that smell of fish, barely hung meat and poorly produced veg and dairy produce that pitches any supplier /farmer into a spiral of woe and usurous financial demands.

Sainsburys are the best of a bad lot. Aldi and Lidl are full of left wing bed-wetters and AIDS ridden knob-jockeys.

Waitrose and Booths are way ahead of the rest. You get a better class of person aswell and it's unlikely you will meet one of your local prostitutes buying condoms or drugs paraphernalia.

Guest Snatch

I notice you know more about these places than the rest of us. I reckon you frequent them regularly,giving away free advice on Catholicism and gang related drug trafficking.

Does your "young friend" pick you up later in his car so you can discuss his "rent"?

Fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I notice you know more about these places than the rest of us. I reckon you frequent them regularly,giving away free advice on Catholicism and gang related drug trafficking.

Does your "young friend" pick you up later in his car so you can discuss his "rent"?

Fucking idiot.

A friend of mine helps keep such places out of our particular area.

Do you live quite close to one ?

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A friend of mine helps keep such places out of our particular area.

Do you live quite close to one ?

So you never go?

Even when Harrods is closed?

Guest Snatch
Just now, Punkape said:

I'll go back to Harrods when they get their Royal warrants back.

Mohamed Al Fayed is now a retired cunt.

Before that he was just a cunt.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I'll go back to Harrods when they get their Royal warrants back.

Mohamed Al Fayed is now a retired cunt.

True enough, the Al Fayeds don't have a great history with royalty.

I'm surprised it's taken so long for you to make this nom Spunky, but I suppose allowances have to be made for how spectacularly fucking thick you so obviously are. However, credit where it's due - you've produced something that could almost pass as the work of an adult with a fully functioning brain. Very well done indeed - I'm sure your care assistant is proud as punch!

Guest deebom

You are spectacularly right for once Spunkape. But you are wrong about Waitrose which shows you know nothing, you web footed giblet handler.

Waitrose are no different to all of the other supermarkets. The only thing they offer that the others don't is the sense of superiority spacktarded quim trifles feel at being overcharged.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I don't read the Beano either...

I hear you can pick up most of the storey lines just Iooking at the pictures. I can take or leave Tesco, in fact i'll spend my money with any cunts that provide value and that includes Fortnums if necessary.

11 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I hear you can pick up most of the storey lines just Iooking at the pictures. I can take or leave Tesco, in fact i'll spend my money with any cunts that provide value and that includes Fortnums if necessary.

Fortnums fruit cake is excellent and so is the Beluga