CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who shop at Tesco

Earl of Punkape

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yeah...... Baby you can drive my car......

4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

beep beep, beep beep, yeah

Stop it,stop it right now with these Beatles lyrics. Now George Martin has died we'll have that boring cunt Apple on here banging on about his ashes and comparing them to Rembrandt.

Guest deebom
11 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

..for the chance to shag Kate or Pippa...

I seriously doubt buying a Cadburys Diary Milk is going to give a chance of that.

On Monday, March 07, 2016 at 5:55 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Wouldn't take that much with that lot, Mike. Decs and his yipping lapdogs will clamour and bray for some cunts death for much less. 

Top o' the mornin' to ya, Beejezus, feck! 

You'll have to forgive the above outburst Wiz. I've came back from Ireland writing like one of the natives, even though my trip was cut short and I was only there for six days.

You know what it's like though, what with your extensive work as a rent boy for texan oligarchs. You often come back spouting Americanisms like JR Ewing after one of your stints state side. Or at least, that's your excuse anyway.

Stupid yank cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, deebom said:

I seriously doubt buying a Cadburys Diary Milk is going to give a chance of that.

How about a Fruit and Nut?

There's plenty of those in the Royal Family....

..and beside, surely Wills hasn't got any more to offer than me, he is a fugly one afterall...

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Decimus said:

Top o' the mornin' to ya, Beejezus, feck! 

You'll have to forgive the above outburst Wiz. I've came back from Ireland writing like one of the natives, even though my trip was cut short and I was only there for six days.

You know what it's like though, what with your extensive work as a rent boy for texan oligarchs. You often come back spouting Americanisms like JR Ewing after one of your stints state side. Or at least, that's your excuse anyway.

Stupid yank cunt.

Clearly, you didn't spend enough time in Ireland, as you are still a magnificently boring specimen of cottaging shit stain. 

Up your game old bean. 

On Monday, March 07, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Following a mazy dribble in the box from James Hewitt...

I'm suprised either of them went anywhere near her capacious fanny. The amount of time she spent shedding crocodile tears and patronising patients in A.I.D.S treatment wards must've left her riddled.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm suprised either of them went anywhere near her capacious fanny. The amount of time she spent shedding crocodile tears and patronising patients in A.I.D.S treatment wards must've left her riddled.

I used to prepare the food in an AIDS clinic. It was all pizza because nothing else could be slid under the doors.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Manky said:

I used to prepare the food in an AIDS clinic. It was all pizza because nothing else could be slid under the doors.

thin and crispy...?

..the pizzas that is...

Guest Manky

I still don't know if TESCO stands for 'Tessie Cohen's ' or 'The English Supermarket Company'. I will ask for assistance in unravelling this mystery to the intelligent members of this erudite site.

That leaves Decimus and Bill out then.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

I will ask for assistance in unravelling this mystery to the intelligent members of this erudite site.

That leaves Decimus and Bill out then.

Manky, friend. I'm trying to be less of a cunt, but saying this about me is as inconsiderate as waving a bottle of scotch under an alcoholics nose, or dangling a sheep's arse in front of a Welshman. Keep temptation away from me by only uttering my name in positive tones.