CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who shove objects up their arse

Earl of Punkape

17 minutes ago, Ape said:

I haven't fucked your Mrs for years but yes, it would be an improvement.

Ouch cutting stuff. Lets face it Ape, with your wit and sense of fun, I can't imagine you have charmed too many girls into the sack, probably married the first old bint that let you shag her. Missionary style of course, none of that perverted stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Ouch cutting stuff. Lets face it Ape, with your wit and sense of fun, I can't imagine you have charmed too many girls into the sack, probably married the first old bint that let you shag her. Missionary style of course, none of that perverted stuff.

Well you imagine what you like, oh funny and witty one!

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Well you imagine what you like, oh funny and witty one!

Is it safe to file up under 'cunts who don't shove anything up arses' then? 

16 minutes ago, Ape said:

File me under "people who don't like another persons shit on their penis". I know, I know, what a fucking bore eh?

I wish that Wizardsleeve's father had an insatiable penchant for anal the night the boring cunt was conceived, we might have been spared 1534 posts of utter fucking shit.

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wish that Wizardsleeve's father had an insatiable penchant for anal the night the boring cunt was conceived, we might have been spared 1534 posts of utter fucking shit.

I'm beginning to feel rejected here. Or do things go in cycles and you'll get back to blaming me for everything in due course?

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

We're only at the start of the lunar cycle. MikeD rage doesn't come until we're on a quarter moon.

Fair enough, at least I have an idea of timescale.

That way I can arrange counselling for when the inevitable assault begins as the last time was almost the end of me, fuck knows how I managed to get through it.

2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Fair enough, at least I have an idea of timescale.

That way I can arrange counselling for when the inevitable assault begins as the last time was almost the end of me, fuck knows how I managed to get through it.

It's the Circle of Cunts, Mike, there's no point in trying to speed up the inevitable with your sarcastic barbs. You're on ice until I've dealt with Wiz. Although if you're feeling left out I'll give you a couple of freebee's every now and again.

Guest MikeD
57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's the Circle of Cunts, Mike, there's no point in trying to speed up the inevitable with your sarcastic barbs. You're on ice until I've dealt with Wiz. Although if you're feeling left out I'll give you a couple of freebee's every now and again.

You know what?

I could be wrong but I think i'll probably be okay.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Don't like competition then?  You boring cunt!

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

I'm beginning to feel rejected here. Or do things go in cycles and you'll get back to blaming me for everything in due course?

You are a really thick cunt who does not wipe himself properly and always leaves the seat up.

Always happy to help out Mikey.....If you are still in need of something a little more acerbic and hurtful then we can always upgrade the cuntage level a notch. 

Guest MikeD
Just now, luke swarm said:

You are a really thick cunt who does not wipe himself properly and always leaves the seat up.

Always happy to help out Mikey.....If you are still in need of something a little more acerbic and hurtful then we can always upgrade the cuntage level a notch. 

Well if you have to then for fuck sake keep it brief.

Most of the insults on here are such long-winded fucking wank I struggle to get past a couple of lines before almost slipping into a fucking coma.

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

It feels disingenuous without a "kill yourself" thrown in, Lukers.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It feels disingenuous without a "kill yourself" thrown in, Lukers.

Maybe it's the start of a new trend on here.

"Live a long and happy life, you horrible bastard!"

Guest MikeD
Just now, Decimus said:

I wouldn't be so sure, Mike. Frank's been skulking in the shadows for hours.

Yeah, I hear the lighting in gay bars is kept pretty low.

Guest MikeD
Just now, Decimus said:

Not in the VIP area. It's well illuminated by the torch embedded in the Judges arse.

Fuck me, I've just realised that was on topic.

That's quite enough of that, sort your fucking self out.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I sometimes keep my wallet in my inner sanctum. Well, y'know, so I don't ruin the line of my jacket.

Is that... tight as a ducks' arse....?