CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No smoking on the beach.

Witheredscrote

So Pembrokeshire Council is trialling a smoking ban on Little Haven beach. Councillor Huw George says its to protect children as much as they possibly can. Fuck off , ban the cars that bring them to the beach polluting the atmosphere , ban the ice cream and all its fucking additives , ban the fucking candy floss and all that sugar. Fucking miserable overpaid underworked cunt. When it becomes law they will no doubt employ at least 10 enforcement  officers which the public will have to pay for. These cunts cannot waste time and money fast enough. I don't mind smoking on the beach , especially if its Bubbles surrounded by 6 blazing tyres.

Guest nobgobbler

The last time I was on a beach in Wales it was covered in broken glass and used condoms. Makes running a bit dangerous, and fag ends the least of their problems. Dirty cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes

They wanted to ban smoking in Brighton when the idiot greens were in charge. Dropped by new council (Labour) as they realised the electorate had more important shit to worry about and it was not something supported by the people, just a personal agenda by one of the health nazi greens.

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

They wanted to ban smoking in Brighton when the idiot greens were in charge. Dropped by new council (Labour) as they realised the electorate had more important shit to worry about and it was not something supported by the people, just a personal agenda by one of the health nazi greens.

If a fag ban on Brighton beach went ahead, the place would be empty.

• Like 2

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What fuckwit councils should realise is that there is far greater chance of getting a respiratory disease from all the fucking silica (also known as sand) dust blowing around.

Guest DrCunt
16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not the worst thing you might find on a beach.

Fucking whales - not as smart as they think they are!

ZZ_58864284_58863621.jpg

Oh, it's a whale! I thought it was a northerner sunbathing on Great Yarmouth beach.

Fuck off Judge.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Hilarious, classic Ding.

You fucking boring cunt.

In all the time you've been on here, I don't think you ever contributed to a single nomination, you spend all your time trying to slag off other members, usually by repeating something another member said about 2 weeks previous or arselicking them, or both.

Your shrink is either shit, off on one himself, or milking the NHS dry when he should simply recommend you being taken down the vets for a nice sleep.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Smoke is annoying, but once outdoors, the council needs to fuck off. If they can actually catch the cunt littering, putting the ends on the beach, make the clean the fucking beach. Otherwise, let smokers close the lid on the cancer chewed cadavers. 

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

In all the time you've been on here, I don't think you ever contributed to a single nomination

That's because you're so up your own fucking arse all you pay attention to is yourself. Hence your endless posting of profile feeds that scream "look at me, look it's me, Ding!" The problem is, there's nothing to look at once you grab our attention, apart from the usual boring, repetetive shit.

I probably post more nominations than you, as I actually am capable of forming an opinion on a subject without resorting to a cut and paste job nom. That shit about instagram was your most recent effort and it was dreadful. 

At the end of the day, look at your post to like ratio. If you were anything else but a woeful, uninteresting boring cunt, it wouldn't be as shit as what it is. You're awful, Ding.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

That's because you're so up your own fucking arse all you pay attention to is yourself. Hence your endless posting of profile feeds that scream "look at me, look it's me, Ding!" The problem is, there's nothing to look at once you grab our attention, apart from the usual boring, repetetive shit.

I probably post more nominations than you, as I actually am capable of forming an opinion on a subject without resorting to a cut and paste job nom. That shit about instagram was your most recent effort and it was dreadful. 

At the end of the day, look at your post to like ratio. If you were anything else but a woeful, uninteresting boring cunt, it wouldn't be as shit as what it is. You're awful, Ding.

I was going to say something like "Circle jerks don't count, therefore remove 2k of your likes"...

...but then, no, just the fact that you actually look at stupid shit like that explains what a truly sad individual you really are...