CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear polyester ties

Earl of Punkape

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Interesting that you managed to completely fuck up your hilarious little comment. I think it says a lot about your mental health.

I've been playing golf all day and drinking the club's new claret.

Did you and your wife get your lard to rub into each other?

Get some Brillo pads and give her a good scub too...

lol.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Ape said:

Stupid cunt. You're such a touchy little girl aren't you? One little comment, not even offensive, aimed at you and you're off, naming me in multiple unrelated posts. Total wanker.

Get used to it, I'm named on almost every page of every thread in a totally unrelated manner.... it's what the thick pricks with a bee in their pretty pink bonnets seem to do.

22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've been playing golf all day and drinking the club's new claret.

Did you and your wife get your lard to rub into each other?

Get some Brillo pads and give her a good scub too...

lol.

I was going to suggest a surform, for you to shave your bollocks with.

Guest deebom
13 hours ago, Eddie said:

The only people who were ties in the city are the police, a clip on piece of shit. Maybe also two bob estate agents, who drive sign written company cars. 

This. I work for a large law firm in the city. A few of the older partners wear ties, but pretty much everyone else doesn't bother with them any more, because they know ties are for cunts.

Punkape, you are a useless pile of worm castings.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Ape said:

Stupid cunt. You're such a touchy little girl aren't you? One little comment, not even offensive, aimed at you and you're off, naming me in multiple unrelated posts. Total wanker.

Who's the touchy girl?  Grow a set, you worthless fucking twat.  Between you, Slackers and Decimus, it's a wonder you can discuss anything but me.  You can dish, but you can't take.  Fuck right off!  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Who's the touchy girl?  Grow a set, you worthless fucking twat.  Between you, Slackers and Decimus, it's a wonder you can discuss anything but me.  You can dish, but you can't take.  Fuck right off!  :lol:

Lol.

He could take vegetable marrow if you pushed hard enough.

Lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Lol.

He could take vegetable marrow if you pushed hard enough.

Lol.

My hands are still of great use and value to me, I shall  not be putting them anywhere near his corrosive fucking corpse.  

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The smiley at the end was a nice touch! That'll fucking teach me! Wanker.

51 minutes ago, deebom said:

This. I work for a large law firm in the city. A few of the older partners wear ties, but pretty much everyone else doesn't bother with them any more, because they know ties are for cunts.

Punkape, you are a useless pile of worm castings.

That's a new one. Well done.

Celebrate with a mug of Domestos and drain-cleaner.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Ape said:

The smiley at the end was a nice touch! That'll fucking teach me! Wanker.

With your lot, pictures do tend to help quite a bit.  Prick. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Decimus said:

Here he is! Where have you been you boring Yank cunt?

You care too much for me to feel comfortable answering, you poof.  

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

This is certainly true.

We hope....

50 minutes ago, scotty said:

Come off it spotts, we all know about taffy inbreeding. I bet nobody from outside your village could tell any of you apart. 

Theres a few inside can't tell either... at least not on a Friday night anyway...

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You delusional fantasist. Nobody talks about you as there is nothing of substance which one can discuss. Anyone who has to splash emojis around is beneath contempt. 

54 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Anyone who has to splash emojis around is beneath contempt. 

Sleeve is exactly the kind of creepy cunt I could imagine wearing a polyester tie.

I can picture him now. Thick rimmed bifocals perched upon a greasy nose, constant heavy breathing which compliments his droning nasal whine. To top it all off, he's never out of his plastic mac and polo neck, and he sits there smugly in his non-iron, polyester trousers whilst listening to Radio 4 and doing jigsaws.

A drab, grey, thermos flask owning, creepy weirdo. What an absolute fucking bellend.