CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams in sexist row

Neil

Guest judgetwi
On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 3:59 PM, luke swarm said:

he was a black cunt wasn't he Snatcher......

depends on who you ask Gypps.....in some circles they would vehemently oppose this view....the fact that he played for England would not change that view either.

Glad to see Snitcher supporting the blatant racism that only exists in my imagination. Thought I had lost it there for a moment! I can always rely on The Brainbox to bring me back to reality. Thanks Snitch!

Guest DrCunt
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Glad to see Snitcher supporting the blatant racism that only exists in my imagination. Thought I had lost it there for a moment! I can always rely on The Brainbox to bring me back to reality. Thanks Snitch!

Judge, you are the truly the most vile creature that ever crawled on the surface of the earth... You seem to think that your predjudices are so much more worthy than everyone elses. You should take a good long hard look in the mirror, then get on here and give yourself a really good cunting.

You're a pathetic snivelling little worm. Please, for the love of god, crawl in a hole and die.

Guest judgetwi
31 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Judge, you are the truly the most vile creature that ever crawled on the surface of the earth... You seem to think that your predjudices are so much more worthy than everyone elses. You should take a good long hard look in the mirror, then get on here and give yourself a really good cunting.

You're a pathetic snivelling little worm. Please, for the love of god, crawl in a hole and die.

Well, as your only response to a challenge is abuse it's a good job I'm not black. The world for you, and your dim pals, has passed you by. I think it's you who should be thinking about dying. No pressure, obviously!

Guest DrCunt
8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well, as your only response to a challenge is abuse it's a good job I'm not black. The world for you, and your dim pals, has passed you by. I think it's you who should be thinking about dying. No pressure, obviously!

Oh Judge, you poor deluded lame brain... Abuse is your forte... it is what you live for. you're not defending anyone, you're only here to make yourself feel important, and failing miserably.

I am black.... oh and by the way, I am also gay... now that's a fucking dilemma for you isn't it?? Oh no, maybe not a dilemma, now you want to fuck me in my arse. Cunt.

Guest judgetwi
16 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Oh Judge, you poor deluded lame brain... Abuse is your forte... it is what you live for. you're not defending anyone, you're only here to make yourself feel important, and failing miserably.

I am black.... oh and by the way, I am also gay... now that's a fucking dilemma for you isn't it?? Oh no, maybe not a dilemma, now you want to fuck me in my arse. Cunt.

So you're black and gay? Well, I'm getting my huge cock sucked right now by Taylor Swift.......ok, I just made that shit up........but you started it........are you Sol Campbell by any chance?

Guest DrCunt
6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So you're black and gay? Well, I'm getting my huge cock sucked right now by Taylor Swift.......ok, I just made that shit up........but you started it........are you Sol Campbell by any chance?

yes, don't come in your pants you fucking massive bender. You know it is your dream to get ripped in half by a huge black cock...

Guest judgetwi

Dear Doctor, ( University of the KKK..Birmingham, Alabama) any decent bloke would stop tormenting a pathetic thick wanker like you. But I'm a proper cunt so please carry on. Your stupidity is highly entertaining.

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Dear Doctor, ( University of the KKK..Birmingham, Alabama) any decent bloke would stop tormenting a pathetic thick wanker like you. But I'm a proper cunt so please carry on. Your stupidity is highly entertaining.

beautiful...absolutely beautiful to watch.......its always a pleasant experience to see you get cunted on here Judy and have to fall back on the "I declare you stupid, therefore you are " defence. I believe Mr Stickers diagnosed you with this condition many moons ago.

Please keep coming back as I really enjoy your futile and humourless judgements on all and sundry.....it really is excellent sport and its just a pity that Dr Cunt did not prolong the experience a bit more....don't go changing now. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, DrCunt said:

yes, don't come in your pants you fucking massive bender. You know itIis your dream to get ripp d in half by a huge black cock...

Serenas' huge black cock, probably. 

Apologies for the racist comment but she is actually black.........and sexist comment.........i think. The jury's still out on that one.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Where exactly am I supporting racism you man arse loving bollock sucker? I see as usual you have nothing to offer here apart from your normal drivel that drips from your mouth like Stavors's spunk from your arsehole on a Saturday night.

Fucking idiot.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Where exactly am I supporting racism you man arse loving bollock sucker? I see as usual you have nothing to offer here apart from your normal drivel that drips from your mouth like Stavors's spunk from your arsehole on a Saturday night.

Fucking idiot.

I have a sneaking suspicion that judge is one of franks, the yin of stamponkittens to the yang of the judge. Either that or he really is a black cock loving wog socket.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that judge is one of franks, the yin of stamponkittens to the yang of the judge. Either that or he really is a black cock loving wog socket.

I'd guess the second option Edders. He's probably a fat sweaty cunt a well.

Guest judgetwi
On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 10:19 AM, Snatch said:

Fucking idiot.

The mark of a truly stupid cunt is that the refutation of their stupidity simply confirms the original diagnosis. Nice one Snitch. Do carry on.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The mark of a truly stupid cunt is that the refutation of their stupidity simply confirms the original diagnosis. Nice one Snitch. Do carry on.

The mark of a complete tosser is the failure to point out his accusation.

Fuck off Judy you fucking arse bandit.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 0:18 AM, judgetwi said:

Isn't racism about more than just colour you Honky?

• 2 years later...

So the entitled bitch is at it again...

' Oh you just have to let me win because I'm a feminist, I'm a mother and it's that time of the month'

Fuck off you cunt, you've thrown a wobbler before when you didn't get your own way, you have a history (or should that be 'misstory') of doing it.

Next time, try harder, they might let you have a few crumbs from the winner's table.

Racket breaking cunt!

1 hour ago, cooze said:

So the entitled bitch is at it again...

' Oh you just have to let me win because I'm a feminist, I'm a mother and it's that time of the month'

Fuck off you cunt, you've thrown a wobbler before when you didn't get your own way, you have a history (or should that be 'misstory') of doing it.

Next time, try harder, they might let you have a few crumbs from the winner's table.

Racket breaking cunt!

She could break more than a racket with her minge. Eddie could go in, and come out safely,  coz he is black.

Novak Djokovic has effectively called her a whining cunt over this, and told the WTA to fuck off to boot. 

He didn't use those exact words, obviously, to avoid pissing off his sponsors, but you could see that was precisely what he was thinking.

2 hours ago, cooze said:

... I'm a mother ...

You really ought to be setting a better example for your daughter then, you bad-tempered, entitled, loud-mouthed fucking cunt.

The only surprise is that the race card hasn't been trotted out - yet.

#BlackWivesFatter

• Like 2