CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams in sexist row

Neil

Guest luke swarm
25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My plumber says that Serena Williams is John Barnes in a wig. Whoever he is.

Nonsense...Serena can actually hit the ball....a skill that Barnes was never able to master.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Makes a change from the normal racist row.

he was a black cunt wasn't he Snatcher......

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So I guess he was a footballer?

depends on who you ask Gypps.....in some circles they would vehemently oppose this view....the fact that he played for England would not change that view either.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

he was a black cunt wasn't he Snatcher......

depends on who you ask Gypps.....in some circles they would vehemently oppose this view....the fact that he played for England would not change that view either.

My sporting interest is Castleford Tigers and they've always been crap.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My sporting interest is Castleford Tigers and they've always been crap.

I dislike football intensely ........as to my sporting interests...well I suppose Beach Volleyball is amusing if the right gear is worn by the female participants and I also love watching the woman's high jump...

Highly competitive and eminently watchable for long periods....sometimes almost 10 minutes 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Nonsense...Serena can actually hit the ball....a skill that Barnes was never able to master.

Bollocks, they are almost identical, Serena never hits net....

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I dislike football intensely ........as to my sporting interests...well I suppose Beach Volleyball is amusing if the right gear is worn by the female participants and I also love watching the woman's high jump...

Highly competitive and eminently watchable for long periods....sometimes almost 10 minutes 

10 minutes?

Fuck off...

48 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

And dare I ask, a smoke afterwards?

8 hours ago, neil298 said:

She must have some balls to get involved in this.Fatima Whiteread in drag the ugly cunt

This made me wonder what sort of dickless cunt would ever actually shag Serena. 

alexis_ohanian.jpg

Armenian-American internet entrepreneur Alexis Ohanian, that's what sort of dickless cunt.

Guest MikeD
9 hours ago, neil298 said:

She must have some balls to get involved in this.Fatima Whiteread in drag the ugly cunt

If she spent her time cooking and cleaning then she wouldn't have time to start sexist arguments.

Guest Manky

Some Philipinos near where I live have a black German Shepherd called Serena. As they told me,"because she is big, black and fuckung ugly" I think it is probably because she is cheaper than corned beef.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

Some Philipinos near where I live have a black German Shepherd called Serena. As they told me,"because she is big, black and fuckung ugly" I think it is probably because she is cheaper than corned beef.

Corned beef is fucking expensive compared to what it used to be... don't they have enough horses in Brazil or Argentina?

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Corned beef is fucking expensive compared to what it used to be... don't they have enough horses in Brazil or Argentina?

Tesco's bought them all.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

And why haven't the tins been upgraded to ring pulls like everything else and you still have to fuck around with a key that makes a razor sharp spring from a seam that runs around tin. I would rather open a tin of beef flavored Felix......in gravy of course, i'm not a fucking savage.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

And why haven't the tins been upgraded to ring pulls like everything else and you still have to fuck around with a key that makes a razor sharp spring from a seam that runs around tin. I would rather open a tin of beef flavored Felix......in gravy of course, i'm not a fucking savage.

Felix the cat, I'll sausage the dog..

I'll get me lead....

Guest judgetwi

Fucking right. We can't have educated, successfull black women making the master race look at their little winkles and feeling inadequate. Who the fuck do these people think they are?

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking right. We can't have educated, successfull black women making the master race look at their little winkles and feeling inadequate. Who the fuck do these people think they are?

Can't argue with an expert, judge knows all about winkle sizes and feelings of inadequacies.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Successful with one L you cunt. Get it fucking right.

And while your here,fuck off shouting racism in your subtle way.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So, educated in your opinion involves being able to swing a tennis racquet about like some sort of demented Downs syndrome child?

And as for successful, is it any fucking wonder. She's the size of Mighty Joe Young and she's playing against skinny eight stone tarts. Her fucking bestial grunting alone provides enough of a sonic boom to put most of her opponents on their arses.

As ever, you haven't thought this through. Best you fuck off for a while if this sort of shit is now your A game.