CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BEEB's latest taboo

Neil

Reporting on the rugby story when Marler called an opponent a 'gypsy',apparently that word is wrong now as the cunts referred to it as "a member from the travelling community "

Fucking hell,how much more dumbing down are those paedo hiding cunts going to do?

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Is there a new song for the mackems in footie yet?  It doesn't usually take long for the opposition fans to come up with something relevant to kiddie fiddlers...

Guest MikeD

They excelled themselves last night.

They were reporting from Brussels and out of the thousands of people gathered the last image they showed before the report ended was a muslim on a prayer mat.

And that tells you everything you need to fucking know.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

They excelled themselves last night.

They were reporting from Brussels and out of the thousands of people gathered the last image they showed before the report ended was a muslim on a prayer mat.

And that tells you everything you need to fucking know.

I don't geddit Mike....was the prayer mat dirty? 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I don't geddit Mike....was the prayer mat dirty? 

Bound to be, dirty arabs and all that...

JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You pair of complete and utter fucking tedious cunts.

Go dig up Princess Di's corpse and shag it ffs, she's not related to you, but she's about as braindead

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Go dig up Princess Di's corpse and shag it ffs, she's not related to you, but she's about as braindead

That's the second time you've mentioned her in relation to me. Normally it's pretty simple to ascertain how your feeble mind works, but I'm stumped on this one.

Guest MikeD
Just now, Decimus said:

That's the spirit, Mikey. I fear Ding has taken it more personally though. He's an odd one. Not like you. You're my favourite x

Tedious cunt then I'm your favourite?

I'm not impressed with your foreplay, stop fucking about.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

Tedious cunt then I'm your favourite?

I'm not impressed with your foreplay, stop fucking about.

do a Ding on him Mike......make sure it involves the long dead remains of princess Diana in a randomly worded nonsensical statement that is ridiculous in its stupidity

........Decimus really cannot cope with them and spends hours trying to work out just how he has been cunted but all to no avail. 

Guest DingTheRioja

He keeps mentioning her being some evil cum filled fuckbag, usually in the kind of venomous terms reserved for Punkers, so I am presuming she turned him down once, since he lives over that way...

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

How bloody dare you, Princess Diana was a saint. I left flowers at Kensington palace.

It was that cunt that was interviewed by the BEEB who said something like "I've cried more today than at my own fathers funeral" that got me... fucking hell... sad bastards... sad, sick bastards...

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

He keeps mentioning her being some evil cum filled fuckbag, usually in the kind of venomous terms reserved for Punkers, so I am presuming she turned him down once, since he lives over that way...

She was the people's princess. Queen of hearts and visited sick kids in hospital so fuck off.